Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I did see the beginning, so can fill that part in.

Hotch and JJ were going over various case files deciding on which to take and which not to take. JJ kept looking at her watch and Hotch asked her about it. She mentioned Henry was going through a clinging phase and when she put him down for the night, there was one less wake up changing/bottle call, so Hotch told her to take off and they'd finish going through the rest of the files the next day. JJ still had files to drop off on the Team's desks, but then she was outta there!!

Hotch headed back to his office to find Erin Strauss there waiting for him. While JJ was putting the files out, could hear loud voices, looked up and saw Strauss through the blinds of Hotch's office. A minute later, the witch left and JJ went to Hotch's office to see if everything was okay. He told her it was and then to have a Good Night.

The next morning, Morgan's in the elevator when he gets an e-mail on his phone from Hotch w/a new case file. A few seconds later, another one comes w/"Take A Look At This Too" as the message. By this time, he'd made it to the Bullpen and asked Reid what was going on. Reid hadn't the foggiest idea what he was talking about as he hadn't gotten any e-mails from Hotch. Morgan headed for Hotch's office to find out what was going on, he asked Morgan if he'd looked at the files and Morgan told him he'd just gotten them and what's going on? Hotch replied he just wanted a fresh set of eyes to look them over and when Morgan said he'd go over them now, JJ came in to tell them the Team was ready and....

That's when we found out about the case and the Opening Credits started.

Hope that clears a few things up.

vCash
    I'm not sure how I feel with Morgan in charge. I like the way things are. Each team member brings something unique to the table. Morgan was always the brawn and the impulsive one. How do those attributes work as a leader? I liked that Hotch always seems kind of removed, way too serious, but self assured. It works.

vCash
    I'm kind of looking forward to see how Hotch mentors Morgan. I'm sure that Morgan will look to Hotch for direction on many things but it might be a bit of a character builder for Morgan - not that he isn't already a character!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I'm guessing Morgan will be a figure head with Hotch telling Morgan what to do, much like when Hotch was suspended and then quit a season or two ago, and given they said, "until Foyet is caught", I'm guessing it will only be a few episodes before Hotch is back leading the team.

vCash
    What I do not understand is for that Morgan is the new leader, it would not be better than Hotch had chosen Rossi?
    But it will be funny, not only to see Morgan taking decisions but to see more relaxed Hotch, and to see as there behaves the rest with him now that is one more of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    What I do not understand is for that Morgan is the new leader, it would not be better than Hotch had chosen Rossi?
    But it will be funny, not only to see Morgan taking decisions but to see more relaxed Hotch, and to see as there behaves the rest with him now that is one more of them.
    It will also be interesting to see what Hotch wears. I don't think it will be a suit all the time. Has he ever worn jeans?

Carol

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Hasn't Rossi said he doesn't want to lead the team?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Hasn't Rossi said he doesn't want to lead the team?
    He agreed to be a subordinate when Mandy left because Hotch was in charge.

Major spoilers from tv.com (including 100th episode!!)

Spoiler

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Ooooh....Sounds very, very good Murdoch. Can't wait!!!

vCash
    Promo of 5x09 (the next week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2pjiJx6Iw

vCash
    Promo of 5x09 (the next week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2pjiJx6Iw
    WOW!!!

I don't know, if I can stand to watch it.

vCash
    Anyone else realize Agent Morgan is the former Eddie Winslow from Family Matters? I would never have guessed.

vCash
    Neither would I. I thought the same actor played Eddie for the entire series run. I had no idea Shemar Moore was ever on that show.

vCash
    Okay, now I'm confused, granted they look nothing alike but you're right and I just checked the facts, and they are two different actors, an article I just read about Darius joining Y&R mentioned Shemar as well, but he wasn't on Family Matters.

ETA: This is what I get for article skimming, nevermind, the role originated by Shemar is being taken over by the former Eddie Winslow

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Wait.. the guy who played Eddie Winslow is taking over the character of "Malcom" on Y&R? Talk about a hotness downgrade.. yeesh!

vCash
    Last night was a FABULOUS episode - but the preview for next week is even better!

vCash
    Yeah, Eddie Winslow is taking over Malcom, if you look at the pictures on Soapnet.com there's no comparison between them IMO.

and I can't wait to see next weeks show. I'm really excited for the Foyet showdown finally, and thought the tie in to Foyet in last nights episode was great and well done, and not obvious at all. I'm glad they didn't do a clip in the beginning, to clue us in that he'd been to the prison, and talk about ballsy. Or if they did shwo a clip, I didn't see it.

vCash
    Wow! I don't know what to say about this episode but wow-wee! This was a really good episode. Not only did it shocked me, but it made also made me cry.

vCash
    I was so tense during the entire episode that I almost threw up! Was shaking at the end, teary during the last 60 seconds or so, and it took me well over an hour to calm down. I have no idea why this show does this to me - but twice this season it's done this and one other episode I had to turn off 1/2 way through.

This was definitely sooooooo sad.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Definitely an episode that kept me on the edge of my chair!

At the end, however, I had a fleeting question of why they chose to air it on the eve of American Thanksgiving. It didn't feel very "Happy Thanksgiving" to me!!
    Can't skate but love to watch

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast