Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Is it me or does anyone else feel that the show has gotten girtier/more tense lately? I guess what I am trying to say is that some of the scenes/subject matter have been stronger than ever before. I don't have a problem with it because I love the show, but after watching tonight's episode I couldn't help but think, "wow!"

Oh, I know Garcia worked with victims of crimes but it looked a little jealous when she saw that woman touching Morgan.

vCash
    My stomach is still in a knot after that episode!! I really felt for those poor victims!!! Great episode but yikes!!!
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruss View Post
    My stomach is still in a knot after that episode!! I really felt for those poor victims!!! Great episode but yikes!!!
    I like this show, but I can't help wishing there was some more realism to what the Garcia character can do. The idea that the FBI can find out any type of information on anybody just by looking it up on a computer is silly. Elementary school records, yearbooks, private medical records and many of the other things that Garcia is able to access online are just not realistic - there is no one uploading every school yearbook in the US onto a computer.

Computers are great, but there is no "magic computer" out there with every bit of information on every person in the country, all ready to be cross-referenced so a list of possible suspects can be generated in minutes.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    They do the same thing on all these kinds of shows. I bet real CSIs wish they had the technology they have on the CSI shows as well.. I'm sure it would make life much easier for them. It's just kind of the way these shows roll..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylynn View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else feel that the show has gotten girtier/more tense lately? I guess what I am trying to say is that some of the scenes/subject matter have been stronger than ever before. I don't have a problem with it because I love the show, but after watching tonight's episode I couldn't help but think, "wow!"

Oh, I know Garcia worked with victims of crimes but it looked a little jealous when she saw that woman touching Morgan.
    Yes, last night's episode was particularly disturbing. They usually rescue at least one victim in the show which leaves you with an ok feeling. This episode, there was no "ok" feeling for me. Did something happen to "Reid's" leg/foot in real life? Why the crutches? And did Garcia always travel with the team, I always thought she worked her cyber magic back in Virginia?

vCash
    I've seen Garcia travel with the team from time to time, depending on where I guess.

I couldn't help but think of the Manson Family/Murders during last nights episode, I'm guessing with the media that has surrounded Atkins and Fromme over the past year, that it was at least in part based off on this episode. The house scene in the beginning definitely read similar to the photos from the Tate House.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loopey View Post
    Yes, last night's episode was particularly disturbing. They usually rescue at least one victim in the show which leaves you with an ok feeling. This episode, there was no "ok" feeling for me. Did something happen to "Reid's" leg/foot in real life? Why the crutches? And did Garcia always travel with the team, I always thought she worked her cyber magic back in Virginia?
    Yeah, Mathew hurt his knee while dancing and he has to be on crutches for awhile. That is why he was shot in the first episode so that they can incorporate the crutches into the show.

vCash
    I wait that Matthew G. Gublerrecovers soon of the operation of knee. Because Reis goes 2 weeks without appearing in series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    I wait that Matthew G. Gublerrecovers soon of the operation of knee. Because Reis goes 2 weeks without appearing in series.
    What do you mean he goes 2 weeks without appearing in the series. He was shown - in a limited role - both this week and last. Actually I got a chuckle with last week's with Reid answering for Garcia while the team was videoconferencing. Then one time they thought Reid would know the answer and instead Garcia jumps in with the correct one ... I was
    Crazy about sports!

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Then one time they thought Reid would know the answer and instead Garcia jumps in with the correct one ... I was
    Crater creator.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    I have caught a few reruns (mostly quite old episodes) but never seem to get around to seeing the current ones. I laugh and shudder alternately. I find Reid's wardrobe totally amusing (there were a few kids in my high school who dressed just like he does), love Garcia and her flirtations with everyone; the other characters I can mostly do without so far. Mandy Patinkin, while a fine actor, seems to spend most of his time doing penetrating, thoughtful stares just to the right of the camera.

vCash
    I say that he has not appeared in 2 weeks because scarcely he has gone out a minute in the yesterday chapter, and one or two scenes in last week. And none of the scenes was important in the argument of the chapter....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    I say that he has not appeared in 2 weeks because scarcely he has gone out a minute in the yesterday chapter, and one or two scenes in last week. And none of the scenes was important in the argument of the chapter....
    True, but there have been other instances when we don't see much of him and then bang! We get a bunch of Reid in one episode.
    Crazy about sports!

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylynn View Post
    Yeah, Mathew hurt his knee while dancing and he has to be on crutches for awhile. That is why he was shot in the first episode so that they can incorporate the crutches into the show.
    His MySpace entry about it was HILARIOUS. I thought MGG was an adorable nerd, but he's just amusingly brilliant so it's just more for me.

when i do something
    i like to do it right
    take for instance,
    destroying my knee

i wanted to make sure that i gave it my all

my surgeon (one of the best in the nation)
    said that out of the 15000 knees he's operated on
    mine was one of the 200 worst he has ever seen

this guy has probably seen car wrecks
    crowbar bashings
    falls off 3 story buildings
    pro sports players hit directly in the knee by human locomotives
    matadors gored by bulls

yet mine takes the cake

what is even more impressive
    is that i managed to do all that damage with
    one
    simple
    dance
    move

we are talking about a "miracle" of an injury
    i jumped 4 inches in the air and merely landed "kind of funny" on my feet
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=504639692

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    His MySpace entry about it was HILARIOUS. I thought MGG was an adorable nerd, but he's just amusingly brilliant so it's just more for me.
    The second season episode where Reid's kidnapped by the Unsub played by the guy that was in Dawson's Creek, I only listened to Matthew and the Writer(?)'s Commentary on the DVD a couple of months ago and was literally ROTFLOL!! If you have a chance to listen to it, do. It'll be one of the most entertaining hours you'll ever spend.

At least Matt did his knee in w/a legitamate thing. Not like...*cough*kneelingonthefloorpackingasuitcaseto goto2002Cdnsturntopickupasweaterand...*cough*

Yes, that really did happen to me.

There have been other cases where there isn't "a happy ending", but this one seemed so sad as these guys, it just felt like this was their ultimate goal. To go out in a blaze of gunfire, Suicide by Cop in other words.

Loved Garcia's chat w/Morgan though. She was right to be concerned and I'm so glad it was her that picked up on what was going on instead of someone else on the Team. They've got such a bond, you know when something like this happens, it's more than just concern of how will this affect "The Team" and more concern of "I'm your friend, you're going through something and I'm worried".

BTW...I get Variety updates to my E-mail everyday because of duties I have at the LOTR MB I belong to and CM tied w/Modern Family last night for the Number One spot on the Top Ten ratings numbers. While they had the same ratings number of 3.6, CM won the night w/more viewers at 13.4 Millions Viewers tuning in.

Just thought I'd mention that.

vCash
    Missed the beginning of the show but did see the ending and I'm not sure I saw that coming. Hotch sacrificing something of himself for the benefit of the team - again. It's going to be interesting to see how our new head of the team (whose name escapes me right now) conducts things and how often he turns to Hotch for some direction/input.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Missed the beginning of the show but did see the ending and I'm not sure I saw that coming. Hotch sacrificing something of himself for the benefit of the team - again. It's going to be interesting to see how our new head of the team (whose name escapes me right now) conducts things and how often he turns to Hotch for some direction/input.
    Why is there a new head of the team? I missed the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgal View Post
    Why is there a new head of the team? I missed the end.
    Hotch told Morgan that the Bureau has been questioning his leadership since he was shot, and so he is stepping down as head of the team (although he will stay with the unit) and Morgan will take over as leader.

vCash
    Thanks for the thread. This is one law enforcement show that I actually like to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    Hotch told Morgan that the Bureau has been questioning his leadership since he was shot, and so he is stepping down as head of the team (although he will stay with the unit) and Morgan will take over as leader.
    So that is why he was on Morgan's a**. I fell asleep-bummer. I really do like this show, but it is very gruesome at times.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast