Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash

Cool Criminal Minds 2009-2010 Season ~ Where The Cool Cops Work

Not sure about the title, but it's all I could come up w/.

Anyway...Here's the thread for those of us CM FSU'ers. Saw a promo for this week while watching TAR on CTV earlier tonight and looks amazing!!

BTW, w/a Birthday next month, I've got both Seasons Three and Four DVD's on my list. Season Four was just released the last week or two and while I haven't seen it in a store yet, I do know that the Gag Reel is back on the Special Features portion of them.

The Season One GR cracks me up everytime I've watched it.

Anyway...Here's the thread, so have at it!!

vCash
    Penelope Garcia is the best character on TV right now. That is all there is to say about that.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    I really enjoy the show and try not to miss an episode. I agree about the Garcia character - she's fab!
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Did anyone else think that Foyet was going to be back at the end of this episode when Hotch was returning to his apartment??

Anything going to happen between Emily and Hotch??

vCash
    I'm thinking we won't be seeing Foyet again for awhile. They'll spring him on us when we're not expecting it me thinks.

I hope nothing happens between Emily and Hotch. That's one of the things I like about the show. There's none of this will they or won't they get together stuff. While they're all friends and they care about each other, it's still all professional.

Watching tonight's run on A&E. Forgot just how much I despised the character of Erin Strauss.

vCash
    Yeah, I think we'll see Foyet for the milestone episode, it may even end there, but not before. I hope nothing happens between Emily and Hotch too.

I really liked the last episode, slightly rushed and lots of improbables, but like feeling sympathy for the killer as well as his victims (that poor doctor).

vCash
    Love this show!!!!! Just got into it last season, so I need to someday catch up with earlier episodes.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    One of the few shows to suffer the loss of a major character and be at least as good, if not better, than the original.

I think this was largely in part to such strong writing and developing all of the characters in great depth.

Can these writers give classes to writng teams on other shows?

vCash
    I saw the first chapter of the 5 season and I liked it so much . I was so scared about Hotch .....

PS: I am falling in love of Reid...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    PS: I am falling in love of Reid...
    I am already there! And I lurves Garcia, too...

(This show does bring some serious creepiness, though. And it is beginning to frighten me that I often know what real-life serial killer they're basing an unsub on.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    One of the few shows to suffer the loss of a major character and be at least as good, if not better, than the original.
    Which character are you referring to? Gideon or Elle? Why were they both written out, anyone know?

vCash
    I was referring to Gideon

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Aww.. I just saw a repeat of the episode where Gideon left the other day. So sad.. he was such a great character. Helps that I love Mandy Patinkin.. he's awesome!

vCash
    I loved Mandy and Gideon, so I was VERY surprised that the show is actually still a really great show without him. I was very worried about the show when I first read he was leaving but thankfully, it was for nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loopey View Post
    Which character are you referring to? Gideon or Elle? Why were they both written out, anyone know?
    Mandy Patakin (Gideon) left the show on his own. There were many rumors speculating why he left but he stated that he thought the show was starting to get a little too dark for him and he really didn't want to go down that path. Though the way he left was surprising to all on the show, he left the show on good terms.

As for the actress who played Elle, well, I am not sure why she left the show. I don't know if it was her decision or the producers. Personally, I never got into her character but I think that is because I didn't start watching the show until the third season due to my work schedule so I became more accustomed to Paget Brewster's character.

I love this show and I thought last week's episode was guite good. While watching that episode and seeing how Hotch acted and thinking about what happened to him in the previous episode, I was wondering if he might have been raped by Foyet, whether with his knife or with his penis.

vCash
    I've always respected Ed Bernero.

tracy - I think he was raped psychologically and not physically, though I wouldn't mind the writers bringing male rape into the story line, it doesn't happen so much on TV, even in shows like SVU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post

tracy - I think he was raped psychologically and not physically, though I wouldn't mind the writers bringing male rape into the story line, it doesn't happen so much on TV, even in shows like SVU.
    I thought that Foyet mutilated him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    I thought that Foyet mutilated him.
    He stabbed him 9 times, but I don't believe he castrated him. Though some do, I don't.

vCash
    Maybe castrated him probably not, but to hurt him in this zone, yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    I've always respected Ed Bernero.

Wow!! My respect for Ed just went into the Quad Zone. That's an awesome statement!!

Second, ITA w/Angelskates. I think that Hotch was raped emotionally, but not physicially.

Now...Does everyone know about the Cookies? Cookies are things that are dropped into a show/script that only us fans would catch. Like, the only one I've ever noticed (And awfully proud of it too) was during a show last season there was a truck beside a building the team were at that had Bernero's Dry Cleaning on the side of the truck. Or some of Garcia's pens, those are actually sent in by the fans and they try to show them off whenever they can.

Stuff like that. Anyone pick up any cookies before?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast