Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    Ugh I juts find Katherine annoying now.
    What else CAN they do with her character at this point? I thought it was hilarious how she phoned Mike at night for a "plumbing" problem in the master bedroom only to have BOTH Mike and Susan show up and find a rosepetal strewn budoir, candlelight, with a bubble bath awaiting! Too funny!

This has to be one of the best seasons for Desperate Housewives in my opinion. I like how there's actually a new episode every Sunday night as opposed to the previous seasons' reruns every other week. The housewives are actually working for a change!

vCash
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. Probably the best of the season so far. Lot's of those LOL quips that the show has been famous for in the past.

I'm actually looking forward to watching Angie playing both sides with Katherine & Susan. Loved watching Gabby try to home school and all the interplay with her and Carlos.

vCash
    what juanita needs most is a punch in the face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ncskatefan View Post
    what juanita needs most is a punch in the face.
    Although she is a petulant child, she does NOT deserve a "punch in the face." (well, maybe just a tiny slap.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    What else CAN they do with her character at this point?
    I know - but I've always hated women like that... I didn't like Edie either during those scenes which is why I wasn't very : when she was killed off last season. I'm enjoying the rest of the ladies though!

vCash
    it irritates me the show is trying to portray gabby as a bad mother. c'mon, bree and susan are horrible mothers, and gabby is arguably no worse than lynette.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    And Tom again, another problem! Say what? He's in his 40's with an opportunity to go back to college - and I think it's full time - and he's saying something about a course not being important and he's failing it. And did he say he's not doing well in the others? And he got the answers from the frat guys, and he did them some sort of favor, and Lynette has to go to the party, etc., etc.....He's worse than the kids.

vCash
    Another great and funny episode. I love how Gabby had her cleaning lady tutoring her Juanita. Also how funny was Bree and hubby having dinner with the new couple, and then hiring her reluctantly to cook her Italian dishes for catering company. I want me some braciole!

This really is the best season ever.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Julie met married loverboy after he had moved to Wisteria Place? Something is off with the timeframe, or how I perceived it.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Gaby kills me. And Carlos's expressions and comments at her antics make it even funnier. They are hysterical without even trying.

vCash
    I loved this episode! Drea de Matteo is AMAZING.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Julie met married loverboy after he had moved to Wisteria Place? Something is off with the timeframe, or how I perceived it.
    I had the same problem and I think I even asked about it a few pages back. They made it seem like she spent only a couple of days between meeting their son and being strangled so it seemed impossible that she began the affair after they moved to Wisteria Lane. However, apparently much more time than that passed and we just weren't shown very well.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I am hating the Carlos-Gabby relationship lately. It's like a 1950's sitcom marriage, where the husband is in charge and constantly has to discipline his dumb and crazy wife.

I keep waiting for Gabby to just say NO when Carlos orders her to do something she has no aptitude for, like homeschool their bratty daughter, but she just whines and cries like Lucy Ricardo and then tries to sneak her way out of it, only to be caught and yelled at by Carlos. She begs his permission to get some help and he tells her no because it is her duty to teach their daughter at home, cook and clean - even though they are suppposed to be wealthy.

I think it's time to kick Carlos to the curb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    I am hating the Carlos-Gabby relationship lately. It's like a 1950's sitcom marriage, where the husband is in charge and constantly has to discipline his dumb and crazy wife.

I keep waiting for Gabby to just say NO when Carlos orders her to do something she has no aptitude for, like homeschool their bratty daughter, but she just whines and cries like Lucy Ricardo and then tries to sneak her way out of it, only to be caught and yelled at by Carlos. She begs his permission to get some help and he tells her no because it is her duty to teach their daughter at home, cook and clean - even though they are suppposed to be wealthy.

I think it's time to kick Carlos to the curb.
    I see your point but there is no way in the world she is going to kick him to the curb. They have established that despite being a really selfish and spoiled person, Gabby genuinely loves Carlos and will do anything for him. That was made clear when he was blind and they were dirt poor (for their standards, I suppose). It wouldn't make sense for her to kick him to the curb but I wouldn't be surprised to see her stand up to him sooner or later.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Excellent observations both libby and BigB!

vCash
    juanita still needs the punch in the face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ncskatefan View Post
    juanita still needs the punch in the face.
    Nah, they just need to send her to a very strict Catholic school run by real nuns.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    Nah, they just need to send her to a very strict Catholic school run by real nuns.
    Yup, and if one of those nuns should tick off Gaby somehow - I don't know, by flirtiing with Carlos or something - she can just have a fistfight with her!

vCash
    Well they've done that plot line before. So it's fair game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    Well they've done that plot line before. So it's fair game!
    My thoughts exactly...lol
    -Brian

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast