Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Gardner boy from a few years ago was in rehab in real life, I believe. Perhaps he is just filling out his contract from when he had to depart probably unexpectedly for sober school.

vCash
    At the new neighbor son's party, the son got angry when he saw the father talking up two of the young girls at the party and told the father to knock it off, because "he knows." The the father got really weird and shocked at the statement. Not sure what that was supposed to mean, either he knew about the father and Julie, or something about the father and young girls in general.

I did not get the incestuous vibe between the son and Mom, although I found it odd when she took off her top in front of him, and revealed some type of burn scar on her lower back.

I think they're covering something about the father in that family, but maybe it's the Mom. In either case, I think the son is an innocent bystander.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I did not get the incestuous vibe between the son and Mom, although I found it odd when she took off her top in front of him, and revealed some type of burn scar on her lower back. .

That's why I got the squicky feeling. What mom undresses in front of her 20 (or whatever) year old son. Maybe I just took it for more than it was, but that was very creepy to me. Or maybe its cause I'm a prude.

vCash
    Am I the only one that thinks Angie looks way too young to be Danny's mom?

vCash
    Really, what was the point of the story about Lynette and business.
    Here she is an accomplished intelligent woman and she is good for the company only because of...other things?

vCash
    Maybe there will be a sexual harrassment suit in Lynette's future?

vCash
    I also think that Angie looks too young to be Danny's mom.

I love the mystery aspect of this show. It is so fun trying to figure out what is up with this new family.

vCash
    Finally caught up with this season's episodes. The creepy dad makes me miss the actor who played Katherine's scary ex. He seems like a poor imitation.

I just don't see Julie's character getting involved with him. I mean, c'mon, at least make it plausible!

Favorite line was Carlos saying to Gabi, "they are independent and resilient, and that's all due to your negligence." HA!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I was really thinking Lynette was going to be the one shot and she would lose her babies. That would be a bit much since Susan is already "responsible" for the death of one woman and her child. However, DH repeating storylines is getting..well..repetitive.

I really enjoy the new mom and son, the dad I can do without. When did they move to the neighborhood? I am just wondering if Julie met the dad then or if they knew each other before and then they moved to that neighborhood.

Gabby continues to save the show for me...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Julie now has had two significantly older boyfriends (about 30 years older)....remember Steven Weber played one last season (or the season before) and Susan had some concerns. It seems Julie, who at a young age had to be responsible for the household when Susan and Karl divorced (and Susan) essentially brokedown (Julie has suggested), is having problems of her own as an adult. She looks pretty miserable.

ETA: I really thought that in the end Bree would take the motel's housekeeper's advice.....unfortunately not. Funny touch having Bree so at-ease unloading the gun.
    Last edited by soxxy; 10-26-2009 at 06:47 PM.

vCash
    In the absence of Edie, someone has to take care of others' boyfriends/exes/husbands. There you go, welcome to Wisteria Lane, Julie. How's that for originality?

vCash
    I question whether Angie/Danny are really mother/son. Maybe they are only posing as a family.

vCash
    That motel housekeeper rocks! I hope we get to see her again.

I liked the Gabi storyline-- I've met MANY helicopter moms exactly like the one whose kid got hurt at Gabi's house, so that really rung true for me.

vCash
    The poor monkey at the birthday party, he really did look tired when his owner wanted to put him down for a nap!

The whole episode this week was about how we "judge" others too hastily. I may be in the minority, but I love this season's episodes compared to those in the past.

I was a little confused when the boy asked Julie if the man she was involved with could have been the perpetrator who attacked her and she said it wasn't. I thought he knew his father had an affair with Julie by something he said last week, but now it obviously meant something else. (I think it was when he looked at his father and told him that "he knew.")

Oh, and apolgoies for the quotations by those who may be sensitive to such things.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post

I was a little confused when the boy asked Julie if the man she was involved with could have been the perpetrator who attacked her and she said it wasn't. I thought he knew his father had an affair with Julie by something he said last week, but now it obviously meant something else. (I think it was when he looked at his father and told him that "he knew.")
    He knows his dad was having an affair with Julie. He asked her that to see if it was possible that his dad attacked her. He probably had the thought enter his head and he was curious what she was thinking...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I thought the blankity-blank scene was Carlos and Gabi was the highlight of the show. Unfortunately, that's not saying much.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I thought the blankity-blank scene was Carlos and Gabi was the highlight of the show. Unfortunately, that's not saying much.
    Yeah, it went on a little too long, but the best part of it was when Carlos said something like, "Don't worry about it. I've already blanked myself."

I don't know what's up with Angie calling her mother on a pre-paid phone and Katherine just barging into her house.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    I don't know what's up with Angie calling her mother on a pre-paid phone and Katherine just barging into her house.
    I think Angie/husband/son are in Witness Protection and that is why she lied to Katherine about her mom and using the pre-paid phone (possibly not traceable?).

As for Katherine barging in, she's just rude.

vCash
    I liked angry bitter Katherine A LOT better than weird creepy Katherine, the character/actress just doesn't bring creepy across all that well IMO, I mean, she is definitely creepy, but it's rather forced.

vCash
    Ugh I juts find Katherine annoying now.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast