Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    One other thing. Katherine put a "bug" in the ear of Tom saying that Mike "came on to her" or something like that when she took over the casserole dish to him, which is totally untrue and in fact, the other way around, she tried to kiss him and he pushed her away. Katherine told Tom "not to tell Lynnette" because she didn't want "it" getting back to Susan. So what will happen is Tom will tell Lynnette who in turn will feel obligated to tell Susan, now that she kept that secret about her daughter from her, and had to hear about how they are supposed to be friends and friends don't keep secrets like that.

I'm enjoying the show.
    She told Orson, not Tom.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Yes, Katherine told Orson and I believe she asked him not to tell Bree. However, it all served the same purpose. She is banking on him telling Bree and she knows Bree wont keep her mouth shut and it will eventually get back to Susan.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
    She told Orson, not Tom.
    You're right - wrong couple!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Oh, and in the previews for next week, did I see Gaby's "gardener" from Season 1 coming back? (Is his name John?) Why is he back? He ran into Gaby at some resort a couple of season ago, married I think, and I thought it all fell flat. I never got the impression that his character was particularly popular with the audience. I mean, she's not going to piss off Carlos again with him, is she, and not with her kids, is she?

And, while I'm at it , Bree, if you've known Susan for ten years or whatever it is, you know you don't fool around with her husband, ex-husband, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, her brother, her father, her first boyfriend, her teen crush, etc., etc. <rolls eyes>
    Last edited by soxxy; 10-05-2009 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Oh, and in the previews for next week, did I see Gaby's "gardener" from Season 1 coming back? (Is his name John?) Why is he back? He ran into Gaby at some resort a couple of season ago, married I think, and I thought it all fell flat. I never got the impression that his character was particularly popular with the audience. I mean, she's not going to piss off Carlos again with him, is she, and not with her kids, is she?
    I read that John is going to start up a relationship with Gaby and Carlos' niece. I also think it's a mistake to bring John back - he wasn't all that interesting a character, and his story has played out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    I read that John is going to start up a relationship with Gaby and Carlos' niece. I also think it's a mistake to bring John back - he wasn't all that interesting a character, and his story has played out.
    Not only that but people tend to really dislike the actor that plays John. He is known as a giant douche.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Not only that but people tend to really dislike the actor that plays John. He is known as a giant douche.
    I remember when he was on the now defunct NBC soap opera Passions. Dude couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. I remember laughing as he completely overacted on a simple telephone conversation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by escaflowne9282 View Post
    I remember when he was on the now defunct NBC soap opera Passions. Dude couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. I remember laughing as he completely overacted on a simple telephone conversation.
    But then again that was most of the cast of that show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    But then again that was most of the cast of that show.
    Which is what made the show fun to watch, IMHO. It was almost as if they were trying to live up to all the soap opera cliches.

vCash
    Tom drinking all of Lynette's wine at the business dinner was funny. He actually did something useful for once!

Loved the older kids' reaction to the pregnancy announcement. They wouldn't last five minutes in the Duggar household.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Not the most exciting episode. I don't blame Lynette for taking the new position....What's Carlos going to do when she takes maternity leave anyway? It happens, Carlos, you should know. Gaby *was* trying to look pretty for John. John looks way older. <yawn> Careful, Susan!

vCash
    This show is just one repeat after another it seems. More creepy neighbors, Lynette pregnant again, John back in the picture. This ship is sinking, fast...
    -Brian

vCash
    I still think Susan is a selfish loser. It would have been the greatest moment in TV history had the new woman splattered her brains all over wisteria lane.
    Last edited by ncskatefan; 10-13-2009 at 04:09 AM.

vCash
    and Bree is an evil woman.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ncskatefan View Post
    and Bree is an evil woman.
    Well, she's just going to become more evil by falling in love with Karl. KARL?? She's known him for years....he's going to piss her off much worse than last night and she'll seek some loony revenge.

The more I think about it, the show is really fading. It is the same old thing every year, what with the crazy neighbors, as others have mentioned.

vCash
    I agree that DH is repeating itself this season. It would even be better if they "jumped the shark" a bit.

And where's our boy Andrew?

vCash
    Well Family Guy ended up beating it in the ratings this past week...personally, I'm thrilled cause I love Family guy!

And yes, I would also be happy if the new neighbor splattered Susan's brain all over the street. kind of violent but I really dislike her character!

vCash
    Andrew was on CSI Miami last night, I haven't watched the whole episode yet though so I don't know if he was the guilty party yet.

I laughed when I realized who Bob is, David Vickers on ABC Soap One Life To Live. They're doing a storyline on Gay Marriage and all that, Dorian asked David to pretend to be gay so she could have a high profile gay employee on her campaign for Mayor of Llanview. Anyway, he said "No, I won't go gay for pay" a few days ago. I couldn't help but wonder if that was a subtle nod at his recurring role on Desperate Housewives.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Last night's episode: Lynette, Bree and Gaby basically in a holding pattern from the week before....I think/hope John's done for the season.

Katherine and "her" wedding cake. Yikes. How crazy will she get over losing Mike?

And the new neighbors, can't remember their names. Is "Dad" Julie's baby daddy because he visited her in the hospital? Did I catch incestuous vibes between "son" and "mom"???????

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    And the new neighbors, can't remember their names. Is "Dad" Julie's baby daddy because he visited her in the hospital? Did I catch incestuous vibes between "son" and "mom"???????
    Just my opinion so not fact ... but I think that the "Dad" neighbor guy is the "married man" Julie was seeing and the father of the almost baby. And also the person who attacked her. I also think that ain't really Son's mom as I got a squicky feeling between them too. Maybe its his step-mom. Double

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast