Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

vCash
    Ok, that season ender was just absolutely lame. Let's see there was,the surprise delivery by the serial killer with a heart of gold (of a baby that is at least 4 months old!) the very flat exits of Susan and Mike and Orson, a very anti-climactic ending to the Bree-Sam situation, a tidy wrap-up for the plotline of mysterious new neighbor of the season, and next seasons cliffhangers are ... a baby switch plotline? Bree confessing Andrew's hit and run of Carlos' mother to Gaby ( IIRC Gaby hated her MIL) and Mary Alice's husband returning ? (seriously, what unfinished buisness does he have on Wisteria Lane, especially now with Mike and Susan gone?)

I think this show has run its course. Maybe I'll start watching telenovelas again?

vCash
    OK, now that the season ended I'll reveal what was in that Enquirer article I mentioned upthread. According to the Enquirer, Angie was supposed to escape the blast (which she did) and then later get killed when the gas pedal on her hybrid vehicle got stuck and her car went all out of control. But either the Enquirer got it totally wrong or else the writers changed their minds. After the way they killed off Edie, it would have been too repetitive if they also killed off Angie in a car wreck. I think it's better that she and Nick are alive and out there somewhere. Who knows? They may return at some point.

Yes, Gaby did hate her mother-in-law. My memory is fuzzy, but I seem to recall that the MIL ran out into the street because she'd found out about Gaby and the gardener and was going to tell Carlos. Or something like that.

A baby switch? Ugh! That's such a soap opera cliche. Next thing we know, one of the housewives will find out she has a long-lost identical twin, with the actress playing both roles.

vCash
    I was thinking that perhaps Sam and Andrew were switched at birth. . . . .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kykla View Post
    That could be an interesting plot twist.

Yes, Mama Solis did run into the street after finding out about Gabby and the gardener. That's why Gabby was so relieved that she never awoke from the coma.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    It all wrapped up so perfectly but I've come to expect that from this show.

I did love that Angie put the bomb in the detonator, sweet move!

Lynette being held hostage was really anti-climatic. He never even hinted at thinking about killing her to shut her up. They could have at least made us wonder for a few minutes! I found it odd that she was at home and out chatting with the neighbors less than 24 hours after being taken hostage and then giving birth to her baby essentially alone. It seems she would have been taken to the hospital and been there for at least 24 hours, same for the baby. I guess your 100th child really does come out easy, she seemed to be fine...

I knew the lady was going to confess to switching babies. I wish we heard why, though. Are we supposed to believe it was just some sick thrill for her? It seems she did it to multiple families so I can't think of any good excuse. I like the idea of Sam and Andrew being switched, were they born that close to each other? I kind of got the hint that Gabby's kids aren't hers. They were the first kids shown after we found out what was going on and everyone has always wondered why they are so big, haha.

I am going to miss Angie so much! I guess I can be thankful she wasn't killed so maybe she will come back again at some point. I was really hoping this whole story line would wrap itself up and she could just stay in the neighborhood, free from prosecution and be a regular housewife.

The renter, he is the one who killed whats her name's sister. Right? Didn't she frame him for her own murder? Sorry, can't remember names. How is he out of prison, I thought that story line ended with him going to jail for the murder he didn't commit. Is he out on parole, escaped, she came forward and confessed she isn't dead? Hmmm...I am probably just remembering it all wrong.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I kind of got the hint that Gabby's kids aren't hers. They were the first kids shown after we found out what was going on and everyone has always wondered why they are so big, haha.
    I hope they don't trade off Gabby's eldest daughter for some svelte, Brittany-Wannabee. I didn't think of that until now. Please don't do that. She is such a good little actress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kykla View Post
    Yes that is plausible. I'm betting on this one!

vCash
    i think it is a crock he got punished for doing the world a great favor by killing that evil martha huber woman.

vCash
    Paul didn't get punished for killing Martha. He did murder her, but there was no evidence. So Martha's sister, Felicia, concocted a plan making her dead (when she's still alive) and trapping Paul as the murderer. I loved Felicia.

I can't see the Solis' involved in the switched babies plot. How many Hispanic families live there? I think it's probably involving MJ and Dave's dead child.

vCash
    I would expect the switched baby storyline to involve older characters/actors who can play a key role in the drama that will ensue, although the young actress who plays Juanita is certainly up to the job. And there would have to be a reason WHY someone wanted to switch those babies and why the nurse would go along with it, if it wasn't her idea in the first place. With the way things go on Wisteria Lane, there will probably be a creepy new family involved. ("You're taking Juanita away from us and replacing her with Wednesday Addams???")

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Major casting spoiler for next season:

Spoiler

-Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I've not have time to watch this episode yet, so I've been vicariously living through your thoughts! Keep them coming please !

vCash
    Oooh, I like that casting spoiler!

vCash
    That finale was like a bomb that didn't go off, at least not where you'd expect it to.

They wrapped that up in the most boring way possible. And when they wrote that scene with Lynnette out talking in the street with Gaby, Bree and Susan, less than 24 hours after giving birth w/o anesthesia and only a serial killer for assistance, it was like the writers weren't even trying.

But I'll still totally watch next season.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    That finale was like a bomb that didn't go off, at least not where you'd expect it to.

They wrapped that up in the most boring way possible. And when they wrote that scene with Lynnette out talking in the street with Gaby, Bree and Susan, less than 24 hours after giving birth w/o anesthesia and only a serial killer for assistance, it was like the writers weren't even trying.

But I'll still totally watch next season.
    I loved the season finale - and what a surprise about the bomb. And I was out and about after giving birth to my second without any anesthesia, too, like Lynnette, so that didn't surprise or disappoint me.

Looking forward to next season.

vCash
    ooh another idea. What about Karl's kid (Ethan? Ian?), the one he had with Marissa? She and Susan were in lamaze class at the same time. I forgot all about him - did he ever get mentioned during the Bree/Karl relationship?

vCash
    No, mkats, they never did mention Karl's young son during the Karl/Bree relationship. That's an interesting theory and it sounds more feasible than any other scenario that I can think of. (At least MJ would still be Julie's little brother.)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112