Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I think his mother was one of the agents killed.
    Oh, but I saw a woman sitting next to him. I assumed that was his "mother."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Oh, but I saw a woman sitting next to him. I assumed that was his "mother."
    I thought it was a family friend or relative.

Since he was calling the other woman mother, and since female agents were killed, I thought his mother was most likely killed.

vCash
    Just finished watching it. This series reminds me of "Heroes" in the first season, when almost every episode had a jaw dropping ending. Loving it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post

I'm still waiting for another kangaroo sighting.
    Near the end of the episode, in Mark and Olivia's bedroom, if you look closely, one of the paintings on the wall (looked like Charlie's drawings) seemed to be a kangaroo.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    How do you see these things? I call myself paying attention.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missflick View Post
    Just finished watching it. This series reminds me of "Heroes" in the first season, when almost every episode had a jaw dropping ending. Loving it.
    Let's hope it doesn't remind us of Heroes in subsequent seasons

I think this was the best episode so far. I agree that slowing it down and focusing on a few angles instead of trying to cram in something about everyone was a good idea.

loved the new characters we saw introduced tonight. Agree that Zoe looked far away and may have just assumed that it was Dimitri she's marrying. Although in 2+ minutes of flash forward she could have gotten close enough to know for sure...I'm pretty sure as the season progresses we're going to see longer snippets of peoples' FFs which will give new information.

We haven't seen the babysitter since the first ep, right? We saw the agent's wife leaving her a message but we have yet to hear/see what she saw.

Loved the reenactment of the crows dropping. Anyone catch what the scarred kid saw in the sky? I thought at first it was a sunburst but it was more like a big crow-shaped energy something-or-other. freaky!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Does anyone think that Joseph Fiennes sounds like Christopher Lambert when he speaks? Especially when he speaks softly.

vCash
    Maybe it's just me but he looks a little bit like Christopher Lambert as well.

I still haven't figured out what it was the child was looking at and freaky is the right word.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    You know, it never crossed my mind that the child might be looking at a solar flare. That is the thing my boss is convinced he saw. I was convinced that I saw some kind of smoke stack and assumed there was some kind of gas coming out of there that caused the blackout. I think they were testing it on this village in Somoa and that boy was far enough out of the area to not be affected. It certainly would be interesting if it was a solar flare or something but I just think this was caused by a team of people.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Anyone catch what the scarred kid saw in the sky? I thought at first it was a sunburst but it was more like a big crow-shaped energy something-or-other. freaky!
    My son thought it was a mushroom cloud. I couldn't tell, and now I've deleted the episode, darn it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    You know, it never crossed my mind that the child might be looking at a solar flare. That is the thing my boss is convinced he saw. I was convinced that I saw some kind of smoke stack and assumed there was some kind of gas coming out of there that caused the blackout. I think they were testing it on this village in Somoa and that boy was far enough out of the area to not be affected. It certainly would be interesting if it was a solar flare or something but I just think this was caused by a team of people.
    Brian - I thought the same thing as you.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Watched this for the first time this week. Now I just have to figure out how to see all the eps I've missed

Also, Jack Davenport was more recently in last summer's Swingtown. All four of the male leads on that show are starring in new series this fall.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Watched this for the first time this week. Now I just have to figure out how to see all the eps I've missed

Also, Jack Davenport was more recently in last summer's Swingtown. All four of the male leads on that show are starring in new series this fall.
    Check out ABC's official website because I think they stream all of their shows online now.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    It's also on hulu - they show the last 4 or 5 eps, but since it's so early in the season, they're got all of 'em right now
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Charlie!!!
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Good show tonight. They are definitely starting to focus more on a few stories at a time rather than everyone's story and I think it's working quite well. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

ITA about Charlie! I've been waiting for Dominic's character to make his debut and I'm glad it's finally here!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

Thankfully FlashForward (IMO) is a better series than Swingtown and the ABC did a great job promoting it.

I haven't had a chance to watch the entire episode for this week but even the first 5-10 minutes were great. I need to watch the rest to figure out why Ned the nerd thinks he is going to be African American in six months.

Is Grant Show back on Melrose?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    My annoying neighbor came by during the last 15 minutes. What did *Charlie* say to hottie Aussie?

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    My annoying neighbor came by during the last 15 minutes. What did *Charlie* say to hottie Aussie?
    Hottie is an Aussie? I thought he was a Brit. Can never tell them apart.

Charlie said that hottie had better get used to talking to him, now that the single worst thing had happened to humankind. Or something like that. In other words, hottie and Charlie are somehow involved in something that caused the blackout.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Hottie is an Aussie? I thought he was a Brit. Can never tell them apart.

Charlie said that hottie had better get used to talking to him, now that the single worst thing had happened to humankind. Or something like that. In other words, hottie and Charlie are somehow involved in something that caused the blackout.
    Well, there was a stuffed kangaroo in his kid's room. He could be a Brit and the kangaroo was a clue to who knows what.

((((Dmitry))))

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast