Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Loving it! Will every episode end with my mouth wide open in shock?

And why March 15, 2010? It's a Monday, a week before Worlds. Is ABC gonna move the show after Dancing With the Stars?

Cho's fiance saw their wedding, but are any of the the fbi folks at the wedding for him? or an elopement?
    why was the fbi lady getting a sonogram @ 10pm, unless she is in an emergency room?
    ditto to the little boy knowing the dr.
    Do we know the date of the wedding? For all we know, it could take place in, say, February, and the wife was watching a video of the wedding on April 29/10 at 10pm. We won't know til we actually see the episode that features the wife.

The pregnant FBI agent may be in a different part of the world, so it wouldn't be 10pm wherever she is. We don't know where that blonde doctor lives.

Also, Charlie's flashforward features the boy and D. Gibbons. The boy's flashforward features Olivia. Olivia's flashforward features Matt Damon's boyfriend. I have no idea how to connect all that.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Mark and Olivia's marriage demise is becoming self-fulling. He's pulling back from her. The opening shot in the playgound was chilling.

And I too wonder how many people are telling the truth or only parts of the truth about their blackout. It will be interesting to see as the story goes forward.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    One thing bothering me is that the parents are not asking the girl what she saw after she has brought up her flashforward 2 times! I get that it is to draw it out because her flashforward probably reveals a lot but I would rather them just leave it as if she refuses to talk about it or something. However, she has twice mentioned her flashforward and they just say "oh ok, honey..." and then nothing? That wouldn't be how 99.9% of people would handle the situation, IMO. I would ask...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    One thing bothering me is that the parents are not asking the girl what she saw after she has brought up her flashforward 2 times! I get that it is to draw it out because her flashforward probably reveals a lot but I would rather them just leave it as if she refuses to talk about it or something. However, she has twice mentioned her flashforward and they just say "oh ok, honey..." and then nothing? That wouldn't be how 99.9% of people would handle the situation, IMO. I would ask...
    I don't think either of them want to know. They're already trying to deny what they saw, at least Olivia is.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    The whole Olivia/Lloyd relationship is a bit of a paradox. Presumably, they only meet because of the Flash Forward, because it caused the accident that injured Dylan. So the fact that the Flash Forward occurred is incorporated into the future events that people see. (The same is true for Mark's Flash Forward, since he saw his investigation of the FF events.) For some reason, I find that a very intriguing element of the show.
    Right. And it seems that the flashforward is causing the demise of Olivia and Mark's marriage.

Maybe Loyd didn't recall Olivia from the flashforward because he was awake and didn't have one.

Something else in common between FF and Lost - Creepy Children!! I find Charlie about as freaky as Walt.

It's odd to see The Famous Jett Jackson with facial hair.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Was the woman who called Dmitry played by Shohreh Aghdashloo? It sounded like her. I love her. great cast.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Was the woman who called Dmitry played by Shohreh Aghdashloo? It sounded like her. I love her. great cast.
    I don't know her name but I recognize the voice for sure. Of course, I can't think of anything I know her from but that voice is unforgettable. What has she been in?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yes, and she was in last week's episode as well. She plays an agent in London I think? which would (kind of) explain why she would have access to Noh's phone number. But if he's ever had an interaction with her he's have to recognize that voice!! I almost wonder if her highly identifiable voice is part of why she was cast. Love hearing her speak...

Shohreh Agdashloo came to prominence in the US at least after she was in the movie House of Sand and Fog. She was also a recurring character in the series 24 the season after that movie came out.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Loving it! Will every episode end with my mouth wide open in shock?

If all the endings are anything like tonights then yes.

Forget about FlashForward being compared to Lost. I got some serious X-Files vibes from the final scene with all the crows. Creepy.

At times there are points where FlashForward slows down a little but then another thing is thrown at the viewer. That sort of thing is keeping me from wanting to miss any episode.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I missed how Dimitry helped the dad exhume his daughter. How'd that happen. He was walking away from the guy with the bong and then he's at the cemetery. I may have been still washing out my eyes from the dancing underware scene.

vCash
    Leave it to my aunt. I was on the phone with her when the last scene aired. She yells out...How did they get all those birds to fall down like that?

She's never been one to figure out the finer points of life.

vCash
    rfisher, I don't think it was explained how Dmitry was able to get the body exhumed. I'd like to know as well, especially since Mark's wife refused to sign the paperwork. I suppose since Dmitry is an FBI agent he might be owed some favors?

I need to watch it again, which unfortunately means I have to get through the dancing underwear scene again. It looks as if I'll need a fastforward rather than a flashforward. Ick.

ArtisticFan, .

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    I'm guessing the daughter's remains are in the grave - an arm, or leg. Doesn't mean she still isn't alive somewhere.

So the last scene - that was a flashback to what happened once before in Ghana? The little boy with the scar watching the sheep didn't black out. I wonder if we're going to see an adult version of this character appear in a future epsiode. Watch for the scar!

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I missed how Dimitry helped the dad exhume his daughter. How'd that happen.
    When he was in the office and right before he told the boss his head wasn't in the game, he was talking to Mark on the phone about getting the warrant for the guy to exhume his daughter's remains. Then later we see the scene at the tombstone. That was all they showed in the process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Shohreh Agdashloo came to prominence in the US at least after she was in the movie House of Sand and Fog. She was also a recurring character in the series 24 the season after that movie came out.
    She was recently in The Stoning of Soraya M.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I've been crazy sick all week but I wanted to pop in here again even though I don't have much to add what with my head full of junk. At any rate I am still loving this show and I thought tonight's ep was really good. I liked that it slowed down a bit and only focused on a few different stories instead of a bunch all at once. The bird thing was really interesting and I second the motion of checking to see if an adult version of that little Ghana boy is around somewhere in the present. This show is SO fascinating to follow and I can't wait to see what's next!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I did notice that Dmitry's fiancé was actually quite a distance from the wedding party. Maybe she only assumed it was Dmitry standing there.

I'm still waiting for another kangaroo sighting.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I did notice that Dmitry's fiancé was actually quite a distance from the wedding party. Maybe she only assumed it was Dmitry standing there.

I'm still waiting for another kangaroo sighting.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been waiting for that too.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I wasn't thrilled that yet another agent lied to their (future) wife. And Nazis?

We didn't see Zoey actually see Dmitry in her flashforward. It was probably assumed...or she is lying about see Dmitry and is marrying someone else. At the very least, them traveling to some faraway island explains why no one attended their wedding.

How many months pregnant is the female agent in her flashforward? She was pretty darn big. I love that she's a lesbian.

I'm also loving the big honcho's wife. The actress usually plays kick-ass characters that kick ass. Liking the softer side she is playing. Although, I have no clue what the boy is all about. His dad one of the agents who died?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I have no clue what the boy is all about. His dad one of the agents who died?
    I think his mother was one of the agents killed.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast