Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Look, Ellen's always walked the line of looking drawn and such in the face. I'm just surprised she hasn't gotten better lighting to make up for it considering the absolutely gorgeous women this show has on it. (I'd say Kim Raver, but I'd guess she's had work done)
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    The scenes with Sloan and Callie were the highlight for me. The chemistry between them is
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I thought this episode was really I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I agree kimkom....their chemistry is great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I thought this episode was really I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it
    See, I'll keep watching while Meredith and Derek are together, because then the show doesn't centre around them and their OH SO DRAMATIC BREAKUP. But once they break up again, I'm soooooo done with the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    (I'd say Kim Raver, but I'd guess she's had work done)
    I don't know if she's had surgery, but I think Raver knows her way around Botox and other fillers.

While Pompeo and Heigl may both have newborns at home, Pompeo did give birth to hers. In the long run there is no difference in mothering, but the gestation and birth process does impact a woman's body for quite a while.

vCash
    As I said before, Pompeo's looked rough before. It wasn't age or the baby then. She was ridiculously thin at one point and it showed badly on her face. When she filled out a touch, she was stunning. Maybe she's getting too thin again? Either way, she needs better lighting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    Either way, she needs better lighting.
    And better material, but that's too too much to ask apparently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I don't know if she's had surgery, but I think Raver knows her way around Botox and other fillers.

While Pompeo and Heigl may both have newborns at home, Pompeo did give birth to hers. In the long run there is no difference in mothering, but the gestation and birth process does impact a woman's body for quite a while.
    Yeah, but IMO Ellen has never been very pretty and has always looked too old for the part.
    Actually, I thought she looked better last night than she usually does. I think the extra fullness in her face did it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    We're back after a two-month hiatus.
    And it is not on next week. No new episodes are in my DVR (2weeks out).
    With Olys???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    And it is not on next week. No new episodes are in my DVR (2weeks out).
    With Olys???
    I'm so over this season

vCash
    ugh - Grey's and Desperate Housewives can't both be going downhill at the same time! What am I going to watch now I watched the newest Grey's episode last night while I was cooking, but that's all it's good for now - somewhat interesting background noise while I do other stuff; it's not interesting enough to hold my full attention anymore.

vCash
    Here's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite a while, but haven't for some reason. If so many of you don't like what's going on anymore and are over the show, then why in the heck are you still watching it? Every new episode, I come into this thread and can be guaranteed of at least 2 people claiming that they're done with Grey's because it's gone so downhill. Yet the very next week, they're back again with the same claim.

So, if you really are done with it, prove it. Quit watching. I'm sure there are other things can can occupy that one hour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdycool View Post
    So, if you really are done with it, prove it. Quit watching. I'm sure there are other things can can occupy that one hour.
    Haven't you noticed that's kind of a common issue among people who post on FSU?

vCash
    Well, I still love it.
    KH looked extra beatiful this week. The time off must have done her a lot of good.
    Or it could be happiness with the baby.

vCash
    I don't love it like I used to, but I will continue to watch at least for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdycool View Post
    Here's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite a while, but haven't for some reason. If so many of you don't like what's going on anymore and are over the show, then why in the heck are you still watching it? Every new episode, I come into this thread and can be guaranteed of at least 2 people claiming that they're done with Grey's because it's gone so downhill. Yet the very next week, they're back again with the same claim.

Thank you for the lecture.

I don't know that I said I hated it. I'm not as into the show when they make it all about Meh and Derek, but the other characters are always the bomb and carry the show then. These days it's not as great, and if it goes back to that then I'll drop it. In the meantime, maybe you could find something else to be so condescending about.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    I miss George...
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I will say that I have enjoyed this season more than the past two. It would be hard for them to recreate the great chemistry and stories of the first two seasons, but this has not been that bad.

There have even been a few plot twists that I didn't see coming. Usually I can spot the plot twists on Grey's a mile away. This time I'm either distracted and not paying attention or the writing has gotten better. I'll even say they have handled the temporary exits of Izzy and Mere pretty well. Getting fired and donating part of a liver is not standard fare. I would have expected car crash and coma for a few weeks ala a daytime soap. So I will give credit to Shonda, etc. that they did put some thought into how to handle the situation.

Also they could have inundated us with the new residents having storylines of their own. However, we haven't seen that. They do seem to be putting some care into integrating them into the stories of the original and more veteran cast members.

The one annoyance for me right now is Owen. The actor needs to quit bobbing his head and upper body in every scene. He looks like a meth addict needing a fix when he has a conversation 90% of the time.

vCash
    I'm almost afraid to admit how much I enjoyed this episode. I hope Derek falls on his arse, though. I'm not sure why.

Cristina: "Please don't cry on my ass."

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast