Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 236
  1. #101

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In and around.
    Posts
    10,628
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3495
    Look, Ellen's always walked the line of looking drawn and such in the face. I'm just surprised she hasn't gotten better lighting to make up for it considering the absolutely gorgeous women this show has on it. (I'd say Kim Raver, but I'd guess she's had work done)
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

  2. #102
    Two Pot Screamer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Keeper of Prancer's Stupidity
    Age
    50
    Posts
    13,181
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    16930
    The scenes with Sloan and Callie were the highlight for me. The chemistry between them is
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

  3. #103

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,437
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4354
    I thought this episode was really I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

    It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

  4. #104
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Where banjos play.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,070
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I agree kimkom....their chemistry is great.

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In and around.
    Posts
    10,628
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3495
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I thought this episode was really I watched it with my flatmate, and the only good part was mocking the overly melodramatic and totally unbelievable plots.

    It's the same old stuff, over and over. And I'm over it
    See, I'll keep watching while Meredith and Derek are together, because then the show doesn't centre around them and their OH SO DRAMATIC BREAKUP. But once they break up again, I'm soooooo done with the show.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    (I'd say Kim Raver, but I'd guess she's had work done)
    I don't know if she's had surgery, but I think Raver knows her way around Botox and other fillers.

    While Pompeo and Heigl may both have newborns at home, Pompeo did give birth to hers. In the long run there is no difference in mothering, but the gestation and birth process does impact a woman's body for quite a while.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In and around.
    Posts
    10,628
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3495
    As I said before, Pompeo's looked rough before. It wasn't age or the baby then. She was ridiculously thin at one point and it showed badly on her face. When she filled out a touch, she was stunning. Maybe she's getting too thin again? Either way, she needs better lighting.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    Either way, she needs better lighting.
    And better material, but that's too too much to ask apparently.

  9. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,122
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I don't know if she's had surgery, but I think Raver knows her way around Botox and other fillers.

    While Pompeo and Heigl may both have newborns at home, Pompeo did give birth to hers. In the long run there is no difference in mothering, but the gestation and birth process does impact a woman's body for quite a while.
    Yeah, but IMO Ellen has never been very pretty and has always looked too old for the part.
    Actually, I thought she looked better last night than she usually does. I think the extra fullness in her face did it.

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    4,731
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    14921
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    We're back after a two-month hiatus.
    And it is not on next week. No new episodes are in my DVR (2weeks out).
    With Olys???

  11. #111

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1388
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    And it is not on next week. No new episodes are in my DVR (2weeks out).
    With Olys???
    I'm so over this season

  12. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,804
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    ugh - Grey's and Desperate Housewives can't both be going downhill at the same time! What am I going to watch now I watched the newest Grey's episode last night while I was cooking, but that's all it's good for now - somewhat interesting background noise while I do other stuff; it's not interesting enough to hold my full attention anymore.

  13. #113

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    480
    Rep Power
    35
    Here's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite a while, but haven't for some reason. If so many of you don't like what's going on anymore and are over the show, then why in the heck are you still watching it? Every new episode, I come into this thread and can be guaranteed of at least 2 people claiming that they're done with Grey's because it's gone so downhill. Yet the very next week, they're back again with the same claim.

    So, if you really are done with it, prove it. Quit watching. I'm sure there are other things can can occupy that one hour.

  14. #114

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1388
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdycool View Post
    So, if you really are done with it, prove it. Quit watching. I'm sure there are other things can can occupy that one hour.
    Haven't you noticed that's kind of a common issue among people who post on FSU?

  15. #115
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,122
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Well, I still love it.
    KH looked extra beatiful this week. The time off must have done her a lot of good.
    Or it could be happiness with the baby.

  16. #116

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1388
    I don't love it like I used to, but I will continue to watch at least for now.

  17. #117

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In and around.
    Posts
    10,628
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3495
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdycool View Post
    Here's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite a while, but haven't for some reason. If so many of you don't like what's going on anymore and are over the show, then why in the heck are you still watching it? Every new episode, I come into this thread and can be guaranteed of at least 2 people claiming that they're done with Grey's because it's gone so downhill. Yet the very next week, they're back again with the same claim.

    So, if you really are done with it, prove it. Quit watching. I'm sure there are other things can can occupy that one hour.
    Thank you for the lecture.

    I don't know that I said I hated it. I'm not as into the show when they make it all about Meh and Derek, but the other characters are always the bomb and carry the show then. These days it's not as great, and if it goes back to that then I'll drop it. In the meantime, maybe you could find something else to be so condescending about.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

  18. #118
    Two Pot Screamer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Keeper of Prancer's Stupidity
    Age
    50
    Posts
    13,181
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    16930
    I miss George...
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

  19. #119
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I will say that I have enjoyed this season more than the past two. It would be hard for them to recreate the great chemistry and stories of the first two seasons, but this has not been that bad.

    There have even been a few plot twists that I didn't see coming. Usually I can spot the plot twists on Grey's a mile away. This time I'm either distracted and not paying attention or the writing has gotten better. I'll even say they have handled the temporary exits of Izzy and Mere pretty well. Getting fired and donating part of a liver is not standard fare. I would have expected car crash and coma for a few weeks ala a daytime soap. So I will give credit to Shonda, etc. that they did put some thought into how to handle the situation.

    Also they could have inundated us with the new residents having storylines of their own. However, we haven't seen that. They do seem to be putting some care into integrating them into the stories of the original and more veteran cast members.

    The one annoyance for me right now is Owen. The actor needs to quit bobbing his head and upper body in every scene. He looks like a meth addict needing a fix when he has a conversation 90% of the time.

  20. #120

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In and around.
    Posts
    10,628
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3495
    I'm almost afraid to admit how much I enjoyed this episode. I hope Derek falls on his arse, though. I'm not sure why.

    Cristina: "Please don't cry on my ass."
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •