Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    Oh, no! That's too bad you missed it.

I don't know if they are still rerunning it on the Friday of the following week, but if you check you might find it.
    Ah, excellent. I'll check.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    FYI, Hugh Laurie's band, "Band From TV" has a new album out. It's the mp3 album of the day at Amazon and is on sale today for only $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Hogging-All-th...rd_i=163856011

Plush fan
    vCash
    House saying "let's headbang" and proceeding to do it was priceless.

House and Wilson scenes are just fantastic, House stealing Wilson's pants... they really should do a whole episode of those two just talking.

While I don't care about House/Cuddy at all, I was a little shocked about Cuddy's new bf.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximena View Post
    While I don't care about House/Cuddy at all, I was a little shocked about Cuddy's new bf.
    I don't mind the Cuddy/House thing, but I thought the Cuddy and P.I. thing was stupid and totally unbelievable.

vCash
    Were they supposed to be in Lake Placid? Just in time for SA!
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I don't mind the Cuddy/House thing, but I thought the Cuddy and P.I. thing was stupid and totally unbelievable.
    I actually couldn't even remember who he was until the lunch table scene. That was just bad.

vCash
    Not the best episode ever, I thought. For some reason it just seemed subpar. However, I'm glad Chase FINALLY spilled the beans to Cameron. (Oh, and by the way, Cuddy's little girl is adorable!)

Are our sweet weeks of Thirteenlessness coming to an end soon? Something about the preview made me think she'll be back soon. Ah, well, we'll always have the memories. . . .
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    I watched this show (a rerun) for the first time this weekend (I was visiting my cousin, who is a HUGE fan). Does anyone else find House sexy as hell?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I watched this show (a rerun) for the first time this weekend (I was visiting my cousin, who is a HUGE fan). Does anyone else find House sexy as hell?
    I definitely find Hugh Laurie to be sexy. He is awesome in interviews. Very smart and funny.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I think probably greater than 96% of the people who watch the show!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Well, I enjoyed the House-Wilson scenes a lot. Really interesting exchanges between the two of them, and Wilson realizing House had drugged him was. The rest of the episode, was, meh. Although the scene where Chase told Cameron his secret was very good.

I do think the editing is kind of sloppy this season. Very abrupt cuts to the next scene and some poor camera work.

But Hugh makes up for almost any problems, LOL!

vCash
    I liked the episode because of his relationship to Wilson and I like that he is growing as a character.

He's still an ass but a little more open and vulnerable which for me he had to go in that direction or it would get old fast.

I love the Huddy thing. I never saw him and Cameron together except for a one night stand. I also think it's interesting the way they are exiting Cameron's character. It's a lot better than having her die.

I also didn't buy the Cuddy P.I. thing. But they have to make a decision on the show whether they are going to put House with Cuddy or not. It gets frustrating after a few years of them going back and forth. And at some point instead of keeping my interest I just get frustrated and annoyed and stop watching. I would love to see them together but I don't think the creators have any intention of putting them together. I still think it would be interesting to see the character evolve and try a relationship. But I think they might be headed in the direction of putting him with Thirteen.

I am not a Thirteen or Foreman fan. I never liked her and His arrogance in the last few years turned me off of him.

I liked Taub and glad he's coming back

vCash
    Why is House so determined to ruin Chase's marriage?

vCash
    Well, considering the "all doctors are murderers!" spiel we got last week, that seemed like a lame reason for Cameron to walk out.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    I don't know, it seemed lame. I really like House, but this back and forth between the characters is getting lame.
    Gone crazy. Be back soon.

vCash
    Decide on a team and cast and get it over with already!

Plush fan
    vCash
    Have you seen the promos for "Wilson"?

Actually the first three minutes are available, but there's a Canadian promo that

Spoiler

I think I'm going to love this episode.

vCash
    I loooovee House. I haven't really been able to watch this season though

Just an FYI, but target will have seasons 1 -4 of House on sale tomorrow morning for $12.99

Plush fan
    vCash
    Yes, yesterday proved my point that they should do a show with only House and Wilson, they were fantastic!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximena View Post
    Yes, yesterday proved my point that they should do a show with only House and Wilson, they were fantastic!
    That was a fantastic episode! I love House and Wilson together. Wasn't it funny/cute at the end?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast