Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    As he said, he doesn't expect to come out of this unscathed.

Is he still devout, or did he fall away from the church? Do we know?
    I think he still believes in God but doesn't really practice his faith.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I think he still believes in God but doesn't really practice his faith.
    I was thinking that he may really need to speak to a priest on this one. If he follows his faith, he knows what lack of confession will do - and that's part of what I think he meant when he said that he wouldn't come away from this unscathed.

Spoiler

I can't believe I'm that into this story line.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    I was thinking that he may really need to speak to a priest on this one. If he follows his faith, he knows what lack of confession will do - and that's part of what I think he meant when he said that he wouldn't come away from this unscathed.

Spoiler

I can't believe I'm that into this story line.
    Interesting thoughts. I really will have to watch this episode again this weekend. Along this line, from Fr. Ron Rolheiser's on line column this week, "What we do in secret ultimately shapes the person whom we present in public. Dishonesty changes the very way we look because it changes who we are. That's the reason why so often those around us will intuit the truth about us, smell the lie, even when they don't have any hard evidence on which to suspect us. "

vCash
    The writers are definitely setting the wheels in place for that scenerio.

vCash
    I saw an commercial tonight for a new series (on TNT, I think - the commercial was on TBS) called Men of a Certain Age, starring (among others) Andre Braugher. My first thought was that that likely means no more Andre Braugher on House.
    Creating drama!

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    As long as Braugher is on my television, all is good!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash

Spoiler

Plush fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    The House/Wilson stuff is priceless as always. I want a show with just them snarking at each other.
    I would watch it all the time! To put them as roomates was the only way to use RSL so far this season, since House is still not practicing medicine, he is hardly at the clinic so he does not need to consult much with Wilson. Those two together are really the best thing of the show.

I think Chase (forgot the name of the actor) was fantastic in the last episode, I'm glad they are working with his character again and it would seem that he and Foreman will have scenes together. I don't like Foreman with his storyline with 13, but I like Foreman a lot when it's him, Chase and Cameron.

vCash
    Well? Did anyone watch last night? I enjoyed it. Liked House's puzzling, musing looks at Chase and Foreman. Not too much for me to say yet, though... I still need to rewatch last week's episode and then this one again.

vCash
    I think last night's episode was much better then last week's. I especially liked the ending when the father was so happy to have his son healthy, even if it meant losing all his money. It was nice to see a dad putting his son first. As for the House cast, as always I like the scenes with Wilson.

vCash
    It was mostly good. But did we HAVE to have Wilson singing the praises of Thirteen? If ever there were evidence that they're determined to cram her down our throats no matter how most of the fans feel about her . . .
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Husband forgot to tape it while I was out of town.

Are they still repeating House in USA Network?
    Creating drama!

vCash
    I believe so.

vCash
    I thought the father giving his money away was ridiculous. As if. Other than that it was a good, enjoyable ep. But I'm still riddled with confusion over the upcoming spoiler and how it's going to come into play. All my theories went out the window with this ep. They did the M&M with no repercussions?

vCash
    So, did anyone catch last night's episode? I fortunately realized the baseball game was running late and adjusted my DVR recording so I caught the whole episode.

I liked it. The SURPRISE with the patient made me jump almost as much as House and Foreman. I had to laugh at Foreman's reaction, though. Liked the stuff with House and Wilson, and the way they're writing House to be trying to change a little, but the snarks are still there. Interesting with Chase, and also his interaction with House ("You should feel guilty!")

And the preview looks . Is House totally back to his old tricks?

vCash
    I was happy that I started watching my recording at 9:15, and realized that the baseball had gone over. I quickly taped what was *supposed* to be "Lie to Me", so that I could actually grab the end of House. I only ended up having about a 10 minute gap in House. But of course, that gap ended up being pure comedy.

Spoiler

Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    I was happy that I started watching my recording at 9:15, and realized that the baseball had gone over. I quickly taped what was *supposed* to be "Lie to Me", so that I could actually grab the end of House. I only ended up having about a 10 minute gap in House. But of course, that gap ended up being pure comedy.

Spoiler

Oh, then you missed

Spoiler

. I jumped too, sk8pics!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    So, did anyone catch last night's episode? I fortunately realized the baseball game was running late and adjusted my DVR recording so I caught the whole episode.
    I just realized the rub in DVR recording...bugger. By the time I realized that I wasn't recording anymore, there were only 15 minutes. Damn it all. Repeats? Anyone know when?

vCash
    You can always grab it on Hulu.com, but there is an 8-day delay, so you won't be able to see until 10/27.

vCash
    Oh, no! That's too bad you missed it.

I don't know if they are still rerunning it on the Friday of the following week, but if you check you might find it.

Wyliefan --I thought Hugh Laurie's reaction was totally in character for House, but geeze, Foreman hollered like a little girl!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast