Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lizzie View Post
    How did you like the new "Cuddy" episode?
    Different twist, since the focus is generally on House or one of the other characters.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the one doctor with the glasses was played by Marc Damon Espinoza (Jesse Vasquez (Andrea's husband) on the original 90210), yes? I thought he looked, and sounded, familiar, and I didn't catch the names in the opening, where they show who the guest stars are.

vCash
    So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent over women only wanting him for his looks. Interesting about House's bio-dad's book and House's reading surreptitiously.

vCash
    The speed dating was very funny.

I must have missed the episode where we found out about a biological father. Someone please update me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent over women only wanting him for his looks. Interesting about House's bio-dad's book and House's reading surreptitiously.
    The speed-dating was funny! Chase is too cute!!!

vCash
    So, did anyone watch last night? I thought it was an enjoyable episode and I liked the sound track, too. at House, Wilson, and Chase speed-dating! And Chase's apparent over women only wanting him for his looks.
    I didn't buy any of that. Wilson is WAY handsomer than Chase. Especially since the latter got his hair cut -- but even before that, too.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I didn't buy any of that. Wilson is WAY handsomer than Chase. Especially since the latter got his hair cut -- but even before that, too.
    What is with that haircut??? I agree, Wilson is very handsome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post

I must have missed the episode where we found out about a biological father. Someone please update me.
    House had mentioned it before, I don't know which episode. But during the episode with House's dad's funeral, House had sneakily gotten a DNA sample from his dad's body and had it tested. It confirmed that he wasn't House's biological father. House had suspected it since he was 12 years old. He would have been conceived at the time his dad was on a mission (he was in the military), and he also noticed that he closely resembled one of his parents' friends.

vCash
    I can't believe no one else mentioned the bad student film starring none other than the young James Wilson. It was amusingly cheesy. I loved the way everyone at the hospital gave him the business about it.

vCash
    Anybody watching? I enjoyed this week's episode, especially the karaoke! And at the end, House didn't take any vicodin did he? Just had some bourbon or something, right? My DVR stopped recording as he was eyeing the vicodin bottle (I assume that's what it was...). And his shrink is back next week, yay!

vCash
    I loved the karaoke scene, but by and large, I think the show has been awfully weak lately. I'm sick of Thirteen and Taub and how the entire world has to grind to a halt while they obsess over their sex lives. Whatever happened to the interesting stories? Since when does the main character of the show, who actually has some major stuff going on in his life, get shoved into the background so we can watch the underlings whine and mope and pick at each other all day? I may stop being a regular viewer if things don't pick up. It's getting to the point where it's not worth it.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgal View Post
    What is with that haircut??? I agree, Wilson is very handsome.
    I agree (if it's the short haircut I've seen on imdb), I liked him better before.
    But to be honest, I wouldn't be unhappy speed dating any of those three.

On closer inspection, Chase's haircut is getting better as it grows, but in pics it looks weird, as if he had some hair plugs done... I guess he parted his hair for so many years that now there's a permanent break in his hairline making it look way too weird. There's a photo set on Getty Images that is not so bad but I'm very partial to blond men.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I thought it was OTC pain reliever that he skipped, and thought that he is spiraling into alcholism...
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    ^ Thats the impression I got too.

vCash
    Ah, thanks. I, too, think he is now substituting alcohol for vicodin....

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    And his shrink is back next week, yay!
    Missed this week, but YAY to have Andre Braugher back!!!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678