Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

vCash

New House tonight!

Don't forget everyone, the season premiere of House is tonight from 8 - 10. Seems like it will be a great episode!

vCash

vCash
    If nothing else, I'd love to see Stephen Fry back on Bones. Booth building Fry's bbq and the shows after with Fry guesting, were so good.
    Gone crazy. Be back soon.

out in a boat (out and about) in Nova Scotia b'ye!
    vCash
    House is on now
    The mind of the performer is a very strange thing.
    ~James Galway

vCash
    This has been great so far

vCash
    Since I missed the first hour and a half dealing with Sears, anyone care to recap?

vCash
    Well, basically, House has tried various ways of dealing with living in the psychiatric ward, including pulling a One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's been awesome so far!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Wait, House is hospitalized? On psych ward? I've missed a lot of this show, haven't I. Could someone please very briefly bring me up to speed?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    House checked himself into a psychiatric hospital on last season's finale. He started having hallucinations, imagining that Amber was following him around and talking to him, he then hallucinated that Kutner was with him also. In the season finale last year he hallucinated that he and Cuddy made love when they didn't. House finally realized that his hallucinations were effecting his work and harming the patients so he had Wilson drive him to the hospital.

vCash
    I have it on DVR. I can't wait to watch it. It's been crazy around here with all the flooding and continuing rain. We're ok, but the areas surrounding us have been hit hard. I was able to watch a little DWTS, but House will have to wait until I can sit down and enjoy it alone.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    How did Kutner die? And thanks, judiz for the recap! Is House hallucinating due to his addiction or something else?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    How did Kutner die? And thanks, judiz for the recap! Is House hallucinating due to his addiction or something else?
    Kutner committed suicide. Presumably, House is hallucinating due to his addiction. But at this point we cannot be sure. So we'll see!

Just watched my recording of tonight's episode. That was intense! I was skeptical when I read the episode description, but it worked really well.
    Creating drama!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Oh no! I liked Kutner. They are getting rid of all of my favorite characters, first CTB and now Kutner. Who's next, House???
    But of course precious 13 and precious Cameron are still alive and well. How's that Huntington's coming along?

Why did he kill himself?

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Oh no! I liked Kutner. Why did he kill himself?
    That was never entirely clear (IIRC). His parents were murdered when he was younger, and that may have affected his overall psychological state, but he had seemed fine up until the episode when he did it. Rumor has it he just wanted to go work with Obama.
    Creating drama!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    That was never entirely clear (IIRC). His parents were murdered when he was younger, and that may have affected his overall psychological state, but he had seemed fine. Rumor has it, he just wanted to go work with Obama.
    Yeah, I saw him in something Obama-related.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Great premiere!

Hugh Laurie is awesome. I can't believe he still doesn't have an Emmy.

INTJ
    vCash
    Anyone know what that last song was? Great episode... Sets the season up well! Can't wait for more!

vCash
    Ahhh = that was a really good episode. I stopped watching last year - but I might start again this year!

vCash
    Loved it! I was totally engaged the whole episode. I thought they did a great job of slowly bringing House around to realizing he needed to get better... at least, I think he realizes it! Given all the times in the past he's faked cooperation, I was skeptical until the very end.

I thought it was apropos he left on a bus.... remember, he and Amber were on a bus the night she was (turned out to be) fatally injured? Was anyone else afraid that Amber was going to appear on the bus, meaning his hallucination was back? I was relieved that didn't happen!

I also wonder if he'll stay vicodin-free! Oh, and I loved his doctor, loved the interaction between them.

And yes, Hugh Laurie has been totally by the Emmy awards...

vCash
    I kept waiting for Amber to show up on the bus with him in that last scene.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast