Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1002

Thread: True Blood

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    WOW! I would never ever have recognized Adina Porter from those photos. She is a beautiful woman, not so much on the show though! I have always said she should have been the first nominated from the show for an Emmy. Her acting, especially in the heavier storylines she had in the earlier seasons, was phenomenal.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    More casting news:

Jessica Tuck (Nan Flannigan) has been upgraded to series regular. I kind of love her character, so I'm happy about this. Plus it always makes me giggle to see her, knowing she played Ryan and Sharpay's mom in the High School Musical movies.

New casting:

Spoiler

Everyone's favourite suicidal vampire did an interview with Danish Bazar magazine. He talks about how he planned to take acting classes, but is now a Truebie, how on set he was always surrounded by assistants (if he touched his stomach, he'd be brought food), how he loves Danish girls, and he's been to auditions for big budget movies like The Hobbit and Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (no mention of whether he got the parts). Love him!

And finally (and insanely awesomely...) THE COVER ART AND SYNOPSIS FOR DEAD RECKONING (aka Book 11)!!!!

Spoiler

vCash
    Spoilers for episode 2, which will be called "You Smell Like Dinner"!!

Spoiler

And in other news, according to Kristin Bauer's twitter, filming started today. Ryan is currently in Australia (for one day!) to attend an awards show, where he's likely to win for best TV actor, then back to LA to start filming.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Do they film in LA as in Louisiana or L.A.? I have wondered if they filmed in Louisiana, where exactly do they film? Not that I want to stalk or anything.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    They film primarily in Los Angeles, but go to Louisiana to do some exterior shots. I think they usually stay in the Shreveport area, but they have done some scenes around Baton Rouge. From the season 2 commentary, during the season finale with Mary Ann going nuts, downtown Bon Temps was somewhere near Baton Rouge. Then the scene with Bill and Sookie in a restaurant was filmed in a Baton Rouge b&b.

vCash
    A lot of it is filmed around the Venice (California) area. I believe that's where Fangtasia is located. And considering Venice is right next to Culver City, where most TV and movie studios are located, it makes sense.

I know Alex has said that the first time he was ever actually in Shreveport was for filming Straw Dogs (and he was a bit amused by the fact that he was visiting Eric's home in another project), so he hasn't had anything filmed there for the show, though some things are actually filmed in Shreveport, Baton Rouge and New Orleans,. I actually read that the house that's flamed up by the 3 hicks in season 1 was a condemned house in Louisiana that they got permission to set on fire. I believe that for the 'long shots' of Bill's house, they use a house in Louisiana as well.

I believe that the exterior used for Russell's house is actually in Mississippi, so they did a bit of filming there as well.

The cast seem to live around the Venice area mostly as well, which makes sense with their filming locations - Anna and Stephen's house is there, as is Ryan's, and according to an interview with Alex, if he ever did decide to buy a house in LA, he'd buy in Venice (since he likes the atmosphere), though as of right now, he's renting an apartment, I believe in the Hollywood Hills, and has no current plans to buy, since he doesn't want to live in LA forever. Though I'm sure having an apartment makes it a bit harder for the paparazzi to get to him.

In other TB news, Ryan's birthday was yesterday; he's now 34. He had a party in Chicago on the weekend. It's nice that he's getting to celebrate with family in Australia right now as well.

Ryan is also on the cover of UK Mens Health magazine.

Mehcad Brooks (Eggs) is in a new State Farm commercial, abs on display. Nice to see him again.

Alex gave a slightly different interview to Polish InStyle magazine (ie, no naked questions). We learn that Skarsgard is a made up last name, that his family's original name was Nilsson, but there were so many with that name that Stellan and his brothers came up with Skarsgard and decided to change their name, so there likely aren't many Skarsgards that aren't part of his family. He also reveals that he's never had a stylist and brings most of his clothes from Sweden, though he now gets a lot of clothes as gifts from different companies.

And for those of you planning on seeing Tron, you can expect to see James Frain (Franklin 'mother****er' Mott) in it.

vCash
    LOTS of new stuff. First off, casting spoilers, including a certain gorgeous fairy...

Secondly, the most amazing thing ever... the T-shirts from the battle of the fang! Because Alex somehow lost (by $829 out of the almost $70,000 raised) he had to wear one that said 'Bill's Bitch' whereas Steve wore one that said 'I like my bitches blond'. The photos are super cute, and you can see the awesome friendship the two have.

More Steve - E!Online listed him and Anna as one of their top 10 couples of 2010. They are quite adorable together.

Ryan Kwanten is GQ Australia's Man of the Year. He looks quite gorgeous in his cover shot.

Joe Manganiello is smokin' hot shirtless in Cosmopoliltan's January issue. Rowr!

I haven't watched it yet, though he says it's funny.

Evan did a photo booth photo shoot and she looks gorgeous in her 16 mini shots.

Andrew Rothenberg, who we know as Malcolm (skeevy vampire from season 1) was in The Walking Dead, playing a good guy! I didn't recognize him until i read this, but good to know he's still getting good work.

Alex and Kate are seemingly still together, though they haven't been spotted out together since he stopped by her trailer on a movie set last month. But alas, she was spotted leaving Chateau Marmont with his brothers Gustaf and Bill a few days ago. In the picture of Gustaf, it looks like Alex's hair and ear in the background though, so he was likely there (though why no picture of him...) She also mentioned in an interview recently that her 'last 3 boyfriends have been foreigners' so unless she dated someone foreign before Orlando Bloom (she dated James Rousseau, a British model/singer after him), she's finally acknowledged Alex as her boyfriend.

In other Alex news,a guy named Adam has written an article about how he's constantly mistaken for Alex out and about in LA. It's quite humourous, and could explain some of the sightings of him (and maybe even Ted's 'Nelly Fang' blind vice that hints at Alex?) My favourite part:
    If someone at the grocery store says "True Blood sucks," I smile and say, "But have you seen my house? I live in a mansion. When I go to the bar alone, I always come home with multiple women." That shuts them up.
    And finally, a cute HBO ad for the blue ray/DVD release of the show.

vCash
    For those who are fans of the books. Charlaine has given us all a Christmas present - the first chapter of book 11, 'Dead Reckoning' is up on her website. So far I don't mind it.

Spoiler

Alex has a new Hickey Freeman ad out in the December Wall Street Journal. He looks freaking gorgeous in a tuxedo. Dude should definitely do some more modeling.

The teaser trailer is out for Ryan's new superhero movie Griff the Invisible. Though it seems to be his natural colour, I always find it weird to see him with brown hair. I kind of want to see the movie, though.

Who would have thunk that under that white tunic, Godric was freaking ripped! Allan Hyde has done some shirtless shots and holy crap! That's all I can say. Can we have a naked Eric/Godric sex flashback or something?

Deborah did a gorgeous photoshoot for Allure. She is just stunning, even without makeup (and clothes).

Sam is in another Funny or Die video where he plays the innkeeper who turns away Mary and Joseph.

At the annual Spoiler TV awards, James Frain (Franklin) was voted favourite guest star. Awww, I'm going to miss that crazy motherfu****. In an additional list, Eric Northman was listed as the 4th best character of 2010, and Lafayette Reynolds is the #2 most underrated.

Two more characters cast... they're not in the books so I really don't know what to expect from them.

Tanya Wright (Detective Kenya Jones) has written a novel, and one of the websites I go to is giving away a copy. The novel is called Butterfly Rising.

A funny Hammarby soccer story involving Alex filming a movie, an audience of 20,000 and being pelted with cans (not for the role, but for his own personal support of Hammarby).

Finally, Alex is doing another charity drive, this time for Save the Children, and autographed photos will be going out to some who help out.

vCash
    Okay, I know I keep posting, but I had to share this with you guys...

Alexander Skarsgard wants to marry Kate Bosworth, if she stops “partying”. According to a source close to the couple, who spoke to the National Enquirer (I know, but still...) ASkars knows that Kate is 'the one' and wants them to move in together to test the waters, and is serious about marrying her if she shows she's ready to settle down. For some reason, even though it's the Enquirer, I could see them getting engaged sometime this year (and not only for Straw Dogs publicity). Apparently Kate is fine with them living together (who wouldn't be?) and isn't going to let him get away (who would?). Damn her!!

In other news, Stephen Moyer is going to be at the Peoples Choice Awards, where True Blood is nominated for Favorite TV Obsession as well as Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show. Guess they're getting at least one of them!

Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin) talks about the True Blood comics, of which he's taken over as writer. Kinda cool that our favourite evil Reverend is a comic book writer!

Deborah Ann Woll has made EW's list of the 30 sexiest stars of 2010. Congrats to our favourite BabyVamp!

Sam Trammell makes a brief mention of season 4 in a video, saying the first 10 minutes of the season will blow us away. Is it June yet?!

Because we know how much I heart ASkars, I have to link to an interview with Papa Skarsgard where, among talk of many upcoming projects, he mentions working with Alex, that 2 other of his sons are now in LA (the ones photographed out with Kate earlier this month), whether he watches True Blood, whether he'd do a guest arc on True Blood, and his reaction to Alex being considered a sex symbol in the US.

Finally, for those who didn't know, everyone's favourite psychotic vampire, James Frain (Franklin) will be on the new superhero show 'The Cape' which premieres in January. The previews, IMO, look pretty intriguing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    Who would have thunk that under that white tunic, Godric was freaking ripped! Allan Hyde has done some shirtless shots and holy crap! That's all I can say. Can we have a naked Eric/Godric sex flashback or something?

vCash
    Secondly, the most amazing thing ever... the T-shirts from the battle of the fang! Because Alex somehow lost (by $829 out of the almost $70,000 raised) he had to wear one that said 'Bill's Bitch' whereas Steve wore one that said 'I like my bitches blond'. The photos are super cute, and you can see the awesome friendship the two have.
    Tee hee! Great photos (though, Stephen must be standing on something, right? He can't be the same height as ASkars )

Thanks for all the updates, Screech, youdabest!

vCash
    What can we do to make this happen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    What can we do to make this happen?
    I know, right? But considering Allan Hyde desperately wants to keep coming back, and we know ASkars is up for pretty much anything, I doubt it would take much. Plus, they're both Scandinavian, so that adds to the 'likely no problem' of it.

Anyways, not much in the way of news right now, considering everyone was off doing holiday stuff, but two things...

1) Alex is confirmed for Paleyfest, March 4-18 in Beverly Hills. I don't know what other TB castmembers will be there, but he will, which is pretty nice, since he wasn't able to make ComicCon last year. I love the site I linked to, because though they don't constantly update on him, it's always accurate, since the webmistress is in regular contact with Alex and she always hears things right from the Viking's mouth/computer.

2) Casting notices for Season 4, Episode 3, titled “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?”

Spoiler

They should be back to filming after their break any time now, so I'm sure updates will keep coming, as will any info on whether any of the cast will attend the Globes or SAG Awards, despite no nominations (I just know that Alex's response to being asked about his attendance is simply *shrugs*).

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I just noticed...we're almost at 1000 posts in the "True Blood" thread!!!!

Who'd of thought?

What could be the second threads title when it's closed? ("True Blood" Part II. More "True Blood". I'll have a "True Blood").

Maybe screech can start, and come up with a title that's "True Blood"-worthy when it's closed!!!!

And Thanks for all the "True Blood" updates screech!!!

vCash
    Whoa....hello Allan Hyde

vCash
    Alright...

First off, because this photo made me giggle, Alex 'adjusting' himself as he heads to the gym. I never really realized how skinny his legs are, before. But in the gym photo, and the grocery shopping ones at that link, at least he isn't wearing those ratty boots! (Plus he used paper bags! Go Alex!)

Fun, light hearted interview with Sam. Things like, since the character Sam likes to shift into a dog, would actor Sam rather shift into Marmaduke, Lassie, Scooby-Doo or Snoopy.

While doing promo for her new HBO miniseries 'Mildred Pierce,' Evan gave a bit of spoilery info on the outcome of Queen Sophie-Anne's fight with Bill from the season 3 finale.

Videos of Stephen Moyer at the Peoples Choice Awards where he was a presenter. Sadly, True Blood didn't win in either of their categories. His red carpet interview is funny - Apparently Anna has it in her contract that she is to be driven to set (since she didn't have her license when the show started) so Stephen waves goodbye when she gets into the limo, then he has to drive himself to work. Red Carpet, Presenting, Arrivals.

The readers of British GQ picked Alex is one of their best dressed men of 2010 (he came 3rd). Personally, I don't have much to say about his fashion (except he looks when dressed up and not in those boots, or 90s teen undies-showing jeans) but dude is sure sexy!

Also, not real info, but I read on a gossip site that mentioned Alex's supposed desire to marry Kate, that he's very focused on work right now, seemingly hinting at more screen time... And according to Kristin Bauer's twitter, she seems to be working a lot too (yay!)

vCash
    Alright, a few spoilers, plus Golden Globes after-party picture time!

First promo for the new season aired during the pre-show for the new season of Big Love last night. There's no actors in the promo, but at least it's something!! Perfect song for it.

Spoilers on the flashback scene...

Spoiler

Source

Joe and Todd Lowe dish a wee bit about season 4, specifically, Arlene and Terry's baby.

Anna Paquin in Elle Magazine. Looking gorgeous.

Kristin Bauer, her hubby Abri, Joe Manganiello and his fiance Audra attended the Art of Elysium Gala on the weekend. Coincidentally, Kate Bosworth was on the board for the event. Joe, Kristin and their S.O. s looked gorgeous.

Video of Ryan on the Globes red carpet. It seems he was the only cast member to attend the actual event.

Cast members at various after parties, including basically all but Stephen, Anna and Deborah. I can never get over how gorgeous Adina Porter (Tara's mom) is in real life.

More pictures of Alex at the after parties from Just Jared. Kate was there too, though they made sure not to be photographed together. Supposedly she was quite stage 5 clingery during the parties (and he wasn't spotted at one she went to). I love the colour of her dress. Also, there's video of their (separate) arrivals and departure, and Kate looking weirdly flirty with Alex's 20 year old brother, Bill.

One further bit of Alex: He's auctioning off his copy of Dead Until Dark, the first book in the series, that he bought when he found out he was up for the part of Eric. He's highlighted in the book a bunch of Eric stuff (it's kind of adorable). Money raised is going to Bajen Aid ($$ for the soccer team he loves). They also have his 2nd and 3rd books that will be auctioned off at a later date as well.

vCash
    I bought January's issue of Allure magazine and was surprised to the baby vamp herself, Deborah Ann Wool.

The pics are gorgeous.

http://www.gingerlicious.net/deborah...lure-magazine/

Pic 1
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Wow, she looks beautiful in those pics. She's pretty to start with, but those pics are great.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post

The pics are gorgeous.

Pic 1
    That pic would look great on the red carpet!! She's beautiful.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast