Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Tranquillo
    vCash
    Saxo Bank press conference at Specialized HQ - with the Tour of Cali team decked out in cowboy hats and mustaches. Bobby Julich introduces the team and conducts the Q and A. You have to wait a minute for the sound to start.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Tranquillo
    vCash
    This Giro keeps getting more amazing. Today they're riding through heavy rain - just look at this screen shot

Another one

I'm amazed anyone can stay on

vCash
    wow! haven't had a chance to check out today's stage yet- way too much cycling going on right now, it's hard to keep up. the mud-fest was insane.

Tranquillo
    vCash

vCash
    Wow, way to be subtle there, guys. That episode of "my eyes are up here" is almost as classic as this one:

http://drx.typepad.com/psychotherapy..._mansfield.jpg

vCash

vCash
    ooh- thanks. I'm going to try and hit at least one stage this weekend.

I loved that both of yesterday's main cycling events were underwater- at riders in Italy doing the breaststroke and watching Phil and Paul filling airtime because they couldn't get any pictures from California.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Just when you think this Giro can't get any more amazing, another stunning day on what is supposed to be a quiet transitional stage. This has got to be the best GT in ages, and we've only had one relatively minor climbing day so far with most of the big days to come next week.

vCash
    http://www.cyclingfans.com/

tons of links to watch the Giro! Tylar Farrar suddenly got very hot When did that happen? hmmm...

Dave Z!!!!!! Another one of my favorites.

I am sooo excited. I might get Friday off work and I will be at one of the KOM points for the Queen stage!!

I will be at the LA TT for sure, after that I am going to see the Chasing Legends

Not sure where I am going to be on Sunday, probably the Rock Store climb I've done that climb, it's brutal....I can't wait to see the pros do it about ten times faster!

vCash
    AAAAAAARGH! I wish I could get Friday off- I'd love to see that stage. I also will be at the time trial- where do you think will be bes to watch?

my friend mentioned the Rock Store, too. I'll have to try it sometime.

vCash
    I am probably going to be all over for the TT. Not sure about which place is good to watch.

I'm riding up PCH from Malibu to Encinal Canyon down to Mullholand to watch.

vCash
    I'll be riding in from Venice, if you want to meet up.

vCash
    sure. I am not totally sure where I am going. I don' t know that area too well, just meeting up with some friends.

ToC Stage 4

BOOM!!! Sad when he got caught be he is so young.

Also, the close up of Powells face when he got dropped from the break was soul crushing. I felt so bad for him, trying to fight his way back to the break and just watching the other three ride away from him.

Sadly, I know what that is like. Well, not getting dropped from a break, just dropped from the main field.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    ESPN's article on Landis's accusations. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what happens to Radio Shack, BMC and even Garmin. I see everyone toughing it out at first and calling his credibility into question, but eventually I suspect some "lesser parties" will start to corroborate allegations.

I don't see Lance at the Tour this year, so I feel bad for the other people on the team who get caught up in all this.

NY Times article. It's a shame with the Giro and ToC going on, this is the only cycling news that will make the papers.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Was that on a stage in Silicone Valley?

In other news, Floyd Landis admits doping, alleges use by Armstrong. Big surprise.

Was it his mother who said at the time that Landis couldn't possibly be doping because he was Amish? I'll bet she's going to be happy.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    This forum which was linked on twitter, has a post with the purported text of one of the emails from Floyd to the UCI with lots of details, although the text of th emails hasn't been officially confirmed.
    Last edited by Garden Kitty; 05-20-2010 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    lol weightweenies. Total wanker forum but not that it matters. I don't get why people get worked up over doping. They all do it, probably not a clean one in the bunch.

After Landis took monetary donations to help his cause and to now come clean? Disgusting. It's one thing to say your innocent, or another to just take your suspension and do your time. But to actually fight so hard, then to come back and implicate others?

Obviously his come back didn't go as planned and now he's just trying for money/attention. I am sure if he had been sucessful post suspension he never would have opened his mouth. How can you take anything he says seriously? He should just go away and stay out of the public eye.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    The Giro fun continues, yesterday we had Linus Gerdemann throwing a water bottle at a rider who was attacking, and Cadel Evans coming to blows while riding in the peloton with a rider who was slowing down the chase. Riders seem a bit on edge, and they haven't even hit the mountains yet.

vCash
    Cadel fights like a sissy.

vCash
    and it was kind of hilarious to watch.

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast