Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    vCash
    I believe Drugba should be ok for this weekend and Inzaghi must be getting up there in age by now! LOL

As for the 2018/2022 WCs, Blatter now admits it may have been a mistake to award both at the same time. I believe he may have been thinking of leaving a legacy for himself before leaving his post. Now there are all sorts of accusations for vote trading and bribery being made. Apparently there was a note past between two members of FIFA, on representing Qatar and the other Spain which gives the impression that one will vote for the other and vice-versa, plus Russia is accused of bribery. Now the English FA believes that exposing corruption within FIFA by it's media may cost that country the 2018 WC. I find all this very...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Blatter now admits it may have been a mistake to award both at the same time
    First off, hell just froze over with that admission...

Secondly, well DUH Sep. Of course it wa a bad idea, and you are really reaping the harvest of negative behavior because of it. Somehow you are going to have to make good decisions in spite of the fact that no one will believe that the results aren't tainted. Sort of like skating results, and look what happened there.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    time for a new thread!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152