Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haha...we should make a general list for Olympic tickets. Just so that there's not like a hundred posts for tickets.

I'd like OD tickets though pretty please

vCash
    I have received no tickets…. But I’m really looking for tickets to the following sports. Does anyone have tickets they want to get rid of and sell to me?

Alpine Skiing
    Figure Skating
    Speed Skating
    Freestyle Skiing
    Speed Skating

vCash
    yeah if someone wants to get rid of the 5000m Men long track speed skating tickets. I'd love to have them. 1500 and even 10km is also interesting, but 5000m is my fav. distance
    "it doesn't matter if you love what you do, but that you do what you love"
    a quote Tomas Verner () gave me to think about...

vCash
    I managed to score pairs of tickets to 7 events in the upcoming Olympic Games during the lottery. That's 14 tickets

These included 5 figure skating events. 3 A sections and 1 B section and 1 C section. That's 10 tickets in all.

I got 2 A section tickets for the Closing ceremonies too. But I might get rid of them all.

Anyone interested?

Ciao

vCash
    hmmmm...selling them at cost????

Quote Originally Posted by iggypop View Post
    I managed to score pairs of tickets to 7 events in the upcoming Olympic Games during the lottery. That's 14 tickets

These included 5 figure skating events. 3 A sections and 1 B section and 1 C section. That's 10 tickets in all.

I got 2 A section tickets for the Closing ceremonies too. But I might get rid of them all.

Anyone interested?

Ciao

vCash
    What events are they and how much ?

vCash
    Yeah, i'm interested in finding out more about your tickets too.

vCash
    I don't mean to be rude - but it seems a bit suspicious that you are a second time poster and have all those tickets to sell. Again - not to be disrespectful but...

vCash
    thats what I thought Accordion which is why I asked at cost. I have a feeling this person is a scalper (though I will applogize if I am wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    I don't mean to be rude - but it seems a bit suspicious that you are a second time poster and have all those tickets to sell. Again - not to be disrespectful but...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1andonly View Post
    thats what I thought Accordion which is why I asked at cost. I have a feeling this person is a scalper (though I will applogize if I am wrong)
    Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    I don't mean to be rude - but it seems a bit suspicious that you are a second time poster and have all those tickets to sell. Again - not to be disrespectful
    but...
    ...I won them in the ticket lottery. But I still gotta wait 'till they arrive in the mail in 12 months.

Nobody gets them earlier than that unless they happen to belong to the IOC or an athlete at the games maybe.

...But how can I be a scalper? I haven't even received 'em yet. No one's made me an offer. Nothing's been sold. No price has been indicated

Anyways, ciao

moving right along
    vCash
    Gotta agree. I'd be cautious of sending any cash or personal info to a brand new poster who has posted exclusively about Oly tickets.

vCash
    actually they are for sale on craigslist and ebay. People are making contracts up, sending their confirmation note (with visa deleted) doing 1/2 payment now and other 1/2 upon delivery, etc. People are also selling to friends, etc

As for prices, you can look them up online. We all know what they cost...you do too since you requested them.

Again, I ask...are you selling them for cost????

Quote Originally Posted by iggypop View Post
    ...I won them in the ticket lottery. But I still gotta wait 'till they arrive in the mail in 12 months.

Nobody gets them earlier than that unless they happen to belong to the IOC or an athlete at the games maybe.

...But how can I be a scalper? I haven't even received 'em yet. No one's made me an offer. Nothing's been sold. No price has been indicated

Anyways, ciao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1andonly View Post
    actually they are for sale on craigslist and ebay. People are making contracts up, sending their confirmation note (with visa deleted) doing 1/2 payment now and other 1/2 upon delivery, etc. People are also selling to friends, etc

As for prices, you can look them up online. We all know what they cost...you do too since you requested them.

Again, I ask...are you selling them for cost????
    To answer your question, I haven't decided what to do with the tickets yet...whether I'd sell the tickets privately or to a potential buyer on the VANOC site. However, although they promised one, VANOC currently doesn't have a legitimate avenue for resale of the tickets. Most importantly, they haven't even issued the tickets to anyone, save the IOC, athletes or their families. Nor do they even have a seating plan. I wouldn't want to sell somebody a ticket, only to find out that it's behind a 5 foot wide post.

Also, I'd shudder to think what would happen if someone gave me 1/2 down, and through no fault of anyone's, the tickets didn't arrive. That's a good recipe for a death sentence. So, if I were to make a sale, I'd want to make sure the tickets were delivered to me, were legitimate, registered with VANOC and above all, transferable. And given that the tickets won't arrive until December of next year, that won't be for another 12 months that resale is possible.

But, I don't think there's anything wrong in asking people if they're interested, at which point I'd get back to them after the tickets arrive.
    Last edited by iggypop; 12-17-2008 at 07:24 AM.

vCash
    Can we take the debate on this to another forum? It's hard for folks who want tickets to find them if there are ongoing accusations/debating on ethics etc.

If anyone did buy a Championship Weekend ticket for US Nationals and is stuck with it let me know. I will probably buy in the next week but if someone has an extra... that way you won't be stuck (having been stuck with some tickets I know how it feels LOL!)

vCash
    Still looking for 4CC tickets for this year if anyone has extras!

vCash
    I have 2 tickets for sale for U.S. Nationals at below cost.
    Unfortunately, I can't go as planned.

These tickets are the Championship Finals Package (Section 106, Row 3, Seats 1-2).

Please PM me if interested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    Can we take the debate on this to another forum? It's hard for folks who want tickets to find them if there are ongoing accusations/debating on ethics etc.

If anyone did buy a Championship Weekend ticket for US Nationals and is stuck with it let me know. I will probably buy in the next week but if someone has an extra... that way you won't be stuck (having been stuck with some tickets I know how it feels LOL!)
    ETA: I now have tickets!

vCash
    Do you still have the tickets for sale? If so, PM me with details.

vCash

World Tickets

I have three tickets available for everything except dance, will include practise passes. There in Sec 205 row 9. Will sell a little below cost. E Mail Royal_97@hotmail.com

vCash

U.S. Nationals Finals Package for sale

I have 2 tickets for sale for the U.S. Nationals. These are Finals Package tickets and include 2 tickets to the Senior Ladies, Mens and Pairs free skate as well as the Senior free dance.

The seats are located in Section C107, Row 17. I paid $494.60, but will let you have them for $400. I hope someone will take advantage of this great deal.

Please email me at magicalmusic2004@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast