Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Title-less
    vCash
    I'm looking for a dance final and ladies final ticket for US nationals on 1/23 in sec. 102. Let me know if you have one. (I have a ticket myself but I want to bring someone with me so we want to be in the same section. Either that, or I can get two tickets as long as I pay for one and we'll swap the sec 102 ticket i have (too complicated though).)

vCash

First Weekend Nationals Ticket

I have one ticket for the first weekend of Nationals available. It is in Section 114 Row B Seat 9 . It covers all events Fri. Sat. & Sun. Jan 15, 16 & 17.

The value is $380.00. I will take $350.00.

SORRY THIS TICKET IS SOLD!
    Last edited by CFEPRE; 12-20-2009 at 01:00 AM.

vCash

2010 U S Nationals

I have two 1st weekend tickets available. Fri Sat. Sun. Sec 204 Row B center ice. Will sell for $200. Also same seat One all event with Practice pass and exhibition. sell for $400.

vCash

Olympics - practice

I'm looking for tickets to the pairs' Olympic practice sessions (Feb 13 and 15) for skaters' relatives.

(And I'm also still looking for 2 tickets to the pairs' free for myself and a friend...)

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash

2010 U.S. Nationals - Spokane

A bunch of us FSUers, organized by the poster LoisV (who posted earlier in this thread) have bought tickets to 2010 U.S. Nationals as a group, and there are two extra all-event tickets available. This ticket is for:

Section 117 - Row N - Seats 6 and 7

We're open to selling them individually or as a pair; and as all-event tickets or by splitting them up into two halves, one for each weekend.

PM me or LoisV for further details.
    Last edited by UMBS Go Blue; 12-20-2009 at 09:23 PM.

vCash

2 Tickets for Canadian Nationals in London, Ontario for sale

I have two all event tickets for Skate Canada Nationals in London, Ontario - January 14 - 17, 2010 - Section 104, Row R , Seats 13 & 14 for sale. Please pm me if interested.

vCash
    This is an update. Hey, everyone!

It pains me to do this... I'm being forced, due to being unemployed, to sell the tickets I have.

2010 National Championships - Spokane, Washington

I have a package for the second weekend that includes tickets to the Dance and Ladies events plus the exhibition and a couple of junior events. Tickets are for Section 111 Row T seat 19 (I was told it is the aisle seat in the section.) I waited a long time to purchase... so that's why row T! The total for the tickets is $402.50. I purchased a bus pass as well... the total for that was $16.50. Though I'm offering the tickets for far less... the grand total for the package was $419.00 (with taxes and fees from the ticket issuer). The bus pass is good for 10 days on all of the Championship blue and red line shuttle routes and all of Spokane Transit's routes from 01/14/2010-01/24/2010. The actual pass (the shape of a credit card) is included with this package and has been added to the total.

The ticket package:
    Access to practices at Spokane Arena 1/21 - 1/23
    Thursday, January 21:
    10:30A - Championship CD
    03:45P - Junior Free Dance
    07:30P - Championship Ladies SP
    Friday, January 22:
    10:00A - Junior Ladies Final
    06:00P - Championship Original Dance
    Saturday, January 23:
    11:40A - Championship Dance Final
    04:00P - Championship Ladies Final
    Sunday, January 24:
    12:30P - Smucker’s Skating Spectacular (Exhibition of Champions)

Please visit the Official Event Website for any updates to the official schedule and additional details on the event. You may also check out travel arrangements and accommodations. I've just canceled my hotel room at the Double Tree so you should be able to get that, lol!

I do not like Stubhub so here's my offer to you! Pay only $350.00 (ticket booklet and bus pass) for any forum member who would rather pay me directly via Paypal. I will pay for USPS Priority Mail shipping. If you're interested in purchasing the tickets, please PM me for more information. I'll accept payment online via PayPal. If you would like to make an offer... please send me a PM with the details! Thank you for looking!

Listing on Stubhub:
    I've listed the ticket package on Stubhub.com: https://www.stubhub.com/us-figure-sk...&isGen2Event=1 Listing price is $492 (adjusted to cover Stubhub's fees as well as the original fees placed on the tickets from TicketsWest in Spokane.) You'll also have to pay Stubhub the cost of FedEx expedited shipment.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    A bunch of us FSUers, organized by the poster LoisV (who posted earlier in this thread) have bought tickets to 2010 U.S. Nationals as a group, and there are two extra all-event tickets available. This ticket is for:

Section 117 - Row N - Seats 6 and 7

We're open to selling them individually or as a pair; and as all-event tickets or by splitting them up into two halves, one for each weekend.

PM me or LoisV for further details.
    I wish there was some way I could sell my current seats and take these instead for the Ladiezzzz/Dance weekend. Would love to be with FSuers!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash

Olympic Tickets for Sale

Tried to post in the Olympics thread, but it got closed. So here goes...

Since a number of people have asked me, I've decided to post them here.

I have pairs of tickets for the upcoming 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. They arrived last week.

They are available for sale as pairs or possibly - as individual tickets.

They include the following:

FS001 Pairs Short Program Category A Date: Feb 14, 2010

FS004 Men's Free Program Cateogry C February 18, 2010

FS005 Ice Dance Compulsory Dance Category B February 19, 2010

FS008 Ladies' Short Program Category A February 23, 2010

ZC001 Closing Ceremony Category A February 28, 2010

Victory Ceremony February 16 2010 Barenaked Ladies Regular and Premium Seating

So if you are interested, please let me know.
    Last edited by iggypop; 12-22-2009 at 03:32 PM.

vCash
    VANOC's Fan-to-Fan Marketplace is installed at their website and there appear to be tickets to all events - at hugely inflated prices. From what I can tell it's over $1000. per ticket. Perhaps prices will go down, however, since that may be beyond most consumers' price point. Certainly more than I'm willing to pay for one event.

vCash
    I saw the Pairs free program tix at 300$/pair cat C.
    While I hesiated, the tickets were gone.

vCash
    I have a US Nationals Mens/Pairs weekend package available. The seat is in section 122, row S, seat 5. I'll take $250- face value is $275.

vCash
    One all event with practice pass & Exhibition, Sec 204 Row B $350.00 This is center ice in second row.

vCash
    I am quite possibly looking to trade one Olympic OD ticket (Cat B) for one ticket to the Olympic men's FS (Cat B or C). My travel plans have gone wonky and it looks like it would be much more convenient for me to get out of Vancouver before the ice dance events begin, so if anyone has an extra men's FS ticket and would like to swap for an OD ticket, please PM me!

vCash
    NATIONALS TICKETS WANTED
    I need in sections 114-118 a ticket to Senior Ladies Short and FS. I prefer the first five rows. Please PM me. I have every other session covered.
    Thank you. Will provide photographs of your favorite US skater as a bonus.
    L

Title-less
    vCash
    I'm not really selling a ticket. I have a junior men's short program ticket for US nationals on 1/15. It's first thing in the morning and I won't make it. I'll mail it to whoever wants that ticket. It's in the lower level, sec. 102, row T. (I'll take a little bit of rep. as payment if you can afford some. )

Consider that a belated Xmas gift from a FSWer.

vCash
    Hi, trying this again.

I have 1 Men's SP & LP Olympic ticket to part with. Now I want to sell them together instead of separately as everyone seems to want the LP and not the SP.

If you would like to buy them together, please let me know. I will sell them at face value + shipping/handling and whatever admin fees they charged me.

As well, trying to sell my CD ticket. If anyone want it please pm me. Same deal, face value as to what I paid for them plus S&H.

If I can't get rid of it here, I'm going to go through the resale site on Vanoc. I figure it would be nice to give you guys the chance.

Btw, my men's tickets are Cat A and CD Cat. B

PM me please.
    Last edited by jayta; 12-23-2009 at 01:11 AM.

vCash
    i would gadly take the mens short but I dont think I have the cash fo a Cat A ticket at the moment. Too bad its not B or C As I'd be grabbing it out of your fingers so fast...heheh

Quote Originally Posted by jayta View Post
    Hi, trying this again.

I have 1 Men's SP & LP Olympic ticket to part with. Now I want to sell them together instead of separately as everyone seems to want the LP and not the SP.

If you would like to buy them together, please let me know. I will sell them at face value + shipping/handling and whatever admin fees they charged me.

As well, trying to sell my CD ticket. If anyone want it please pm me. Same deal, face value as to what I paid for them plus S&H.

If I can't get rid of it here, I'm going to go through the resale site on Vanoc. I figure it would be nice to give you guys the chance.

Btw, my men's tickets are Cat A and CD Cat. B

vCash
    I have 1 womens hockey ticket that I'm willing to basically give away (I'm open to offers or bribes..hehe). Its on Feb 17th at thunderbird stadium 7pm. I have a volunteer shift during that time. There aren't any big name teams playing and if there is someone who didnt get any tickets and is in the area and wants to see a game, please PM me and we can work something out. The cost listed on the ticket is 75, but like I said I'm willing to part with this below cost. Just trying to make sure it gets used...

I *may* also have 1 womens curling ticket for the 16th at 2pm. I'm undecided whether or not I can actually make it out there in time so if you have a desire or burning need to see this event, please PM me. Like I said, this one is undecided....

vCash
    I'm looking for anyone selling-

1 US Nationals- Ladies Free Skate

1 Olympics- Ladies SP and Free Skate

Preferably at face value Please PM me. Thanks!

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast