Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Hi, I'm new here and sort of confused. In order to view the Grand Prix and Jr. Grand Prix Events and the Kiss and Cry, do you have to by a paying member, or can you be a non-paying member? Because I just joined (non paying) and still can't view those threads. So the only way to view them is to pay?

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allison175 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and sort of confused. In order to view the Grand Prix and Jr. Grand Prix Events and the Kiss and Cry, do you have to by a paying member, or can you be a non-paying member? Because I just joined (non paying) and still can't view those threads. So the only way to view them is to pay?
    Yes. Because of the heavy traffic the board gets during the season the competition forums at that time are only available to those who help support the board. That includes premier members who have a subscription and those who just bought a season pass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    Yes. Because of the heavy traffic the board gets during the season the competition forums at that time are only available to those who help support the board. That includes premier members who have a subscription and those who just bought a season pass.
    Thank you WindSpirit. You said during "the season" does that mean next summer I could read them without a subscription or pass?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allison175 View Post
    Thank you WindSpirit. You said during "the season" does that mean next summer I could read them without a subscription or pass?
    The competition forums are all open during the off-season and can be viewed without a pass or a sub.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I just bought a season pass (my premium membership ran out and I didn't have the money to renew it for a while) - I thought I would be able to see all the event boards but they are still showing up as private for me. Did I not buy the correct thing?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Software glitch it seems, apologies for that! Should be all fixed now.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Rates have been changed today across all currencies and subscription types.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    I went in to purchase a "Season Pass" and it's still reading for the 2010-2011 season. If I renew now, will it automatically be for 2011-2012?

Thanks.

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I went in to purchase a "Season Pass" and it's still reading for the 2010-2011 season. If I renew now, will it automatically be for 2011-2012?

Thanks.
    Yes, thanks for bringing that to our attention by the way!
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    I want to pay for upcoming season could someone send me a link to where I can the relevant information on how to pay. I see a list of the rates but not and how to go about paying thinks. Thought I would give myself a tenth anniversary present. LOL

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Hi Buzz! What a nice present to yourself

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69854

1. Enter your User CP (near top left corner of your screen).

2. Down the left hand column under Miscellaneous enter "Paid Subscriptions"

3. You are now looking at Available Subscriptions. Once you decide on your preferred subscription choose your currency (pull down menu under cost) and click on order.

Season Pass will allow you access to the Kiss and Cry and Olympic Forums only.

Any level of Premium Membership will also allow Kiss and Cry and Olympic Access and also access to the Premium Members section which includes 'Sekret Sources' and the Archives.

4. Select Payment Method is what you should be seeing at this point. Click on order Using PayPal and away you go (you do NOT need to have a PayPal account, you can just use your credit card at that link).

Please note that if you use the e-check option on PayPal, your subscription will NOT be processed until the check clears.

If you require to send a payment by post then PM the following people:

Prancer for the USA
    Dupa for Canada
    Allezfred for the Eurozone.
    Sharpie for all other.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Thank you and done. I just paid for I believe full premium access 1 year subscription.

vCash
    sorry if this has been covered- I just saw the email in my inbox for the season pass renewal- ( yes in march) seems like I was alittle busy with that little wedding in london in april ( and 1500 emails)

can some one PM me the amount for a pass- so I can paypal it ( and then waht do i do again?) geesh i have been a member here for what like a gazillion years and i am totally running a blank- that is what a get for not renewing when it expired!!!!

vCash
    Hi, I have enjoyed being a member until encountering a few recent problems. But, by and large, it's been very enjoyable. I am calling it a day on the forum. What do I need to do next? Do I need to formally cancel my membership or do I just allow my membership to expire?

Many thanks

vCash
    Many thanks - have got the details

vCash

Subscription?

I thought I paid for a premium membership again this year. Let me know if I did not!
    Thanks
    JMS

Make a fast friend: adopt a greyhound!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    check your PMs
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Hi,
    I know my membership is going to expire soon but I can't find where to find out when it actually is over. I know I'm just being brain dead. Where do I look to see when I expire? I'm thinking it's really soon!
    Liz

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Go to UserCP then on the left, down at the bottom is "paid subscriptions." Click on that and you'll find your expiry.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash

Cannot see private

Hi
    I paid through paypal yesterday for a year subscription. I still cannot see the private fourms. Could you please tell me when I will have access?
    thank you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast