Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops
    How long does it usually take to enable premium? My previous subscription ran out a about 4 or 5 days ago I guess. I just ordered another subcription 2 days ago and Paypal has sent me the receipt for my payment.
    Same here. I sent in my full premium access payment on April 24th, but woke up today to reduced access. I sent a message to webmaster@fsuniverse.net outlining the problem and showing my paypal receipt. Is there anything else I need to do to restore my full premier access?

ETA Update: Thank you so much for taking care of this so quickly.
    Last edited by pollyanna; 04-26-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    If you pay by electronic check, be aware that it can take quite a while for the e-check to clear.

That has nothing to do with FSU; it has to clear Paypal.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Moi thinks I fell through the cracks somewhere. I paid on PayPal a week ago Monday, and I know the payment went through because I got notification from both PayPal and an admin asking me for some information about my previous subscription. I answered that email a week ago today and still... nothing.

Any assistance appreciated.
    Last edited by RedSonja; 05-04-2007 at 12:14 AM.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    RedSonja, I've checked the subscriptions for you, and I only found two old ones. If you paid through PayPal and the subscription didn't automatically kick in, my guess is that you paid with an e-Check. Is that right? It takes about a week for the check to clear (sometimes a little longer, though). The admin you contacted might be waiting for that.

Btw, to everyone who asks about their subscription: please say what kind you've bought and for what period of time (for example: "Basic Premium for 6 months" or "Premium with Reputation for 3 months" or "Full Premium for 12 months"). We have separate folders for every single one, and there's no search function, that is, we have to search every one manually while looking for your subscription, and there's always a chance that we'll miss it. I usually search all folders anyway, especially if there's an old subscription that may be colliding with the new one, but it'd be easier to know what I'm looking for.

vCash
    Okay. I was only confused because the admin actually contacted *me*, with the record of my payment in the email, asking about my previous subscription. So I thought it had already gone through. If not, no prob.

(I bought a full premium for 12 months.)

vCash
    Quick question...

Is there any way to find out when my subscription ends? I remember paying for a subscription sometime back in December or January, but I can't remember for how long or when it expires.

Thanks in advance for any info.

vCash
    Hey Mayra - go to User CP and click under 'Paid Subscriptions'. Your start and end date are there.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1
    Hey Mayra - go to User CP and click under 'Paid Subscriptions'. Your start and end date are there.
    Mayra, can you PM me with the dates you can find there (or post them here if you prefer), because I've searched the database for you and something doesn't add up.

vCash
    Dumb question, I'm sure, but I miss having reputation. Is there any way to upgrade my current subscription (Basic Premium) to Premium with Reputation? Or do I have to wait until my old subscription runs out? (My current subscription says I'm Basic Premium for 6 months.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily
    Dumb question, I'm sure, but I miss having reputation. Is there any way to upgrade my current subscription (Basic Premium) to Premium with Reputation? Or do I have to wait until my old subscription runs out? (My current subscription says I'm Basic Premium for 6 months.)
    I might be out to lunch here, but the best way to do that would probably be to pay the difference between the two by snail mail. Then when the Admin receives your payment, they would manually change your type of subscription.

When does your subscription expire?
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    Thanks, Lee. My control panel says my subscription expires on 04-25-2008, so I'm guessing I must have paid for a year (not sure why it's listed as six-months). I do think I got a special Sharpie deal, so I probably need to pay for more than the regular difference. Let me see if I can remember my PayPal password and check. -- Since I'm Canadian, I'd send the money order to you, right? I think I have your address kicking around in my PM box somewhere. Is it the same as it was ~ two years ago?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily
    Thanks, Lee. My control panel says my subscription expires on 04-25-2008, so I'm guessing I must have paid for a year (not sure why it's listed as six-months). I do think I got a special Sharpie deal, so I probably need to pay for more than the regular difference. Let me see if I can remember my PayPal password and check. -- Since I'm Canadian, I'd send the money order to you, right? I think I have your address kicking around in my PM box somewhere. Is it the same as it was ~ two years ago?
    No...I'm using a different one now -- the other one wasn't very efficient. PM me for mailing information when you figure out what you need to pay. Maybe ask the illustrious webmistress to give you a figure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Maybe ask the illustrious webmistress to give you a figure.
    Done and to you. Thanks so much, Lee. If I could rep you, I would.

vCash
    Call me stupid, but what's the diff between a season's pass and basic premium?

vCash
    You don't get into Secret Sources with a Season's Pass

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Exchange Rates updated today and Aus Dollars added.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARPIE
    Exchange Rates updated today and Aus Dollars added.
    Merci beaucoup! The convenience of knowing the exact price gave me that final push - I finally paid up .

ETA - Woah that was quick It was up and running immediately! Thanks
    Last edited by *Jen*; 11-29-2007 at 10:59 AM.

vCash
    Hi! =) I'm a bit confused here. I purchased a Season's Pass at the beginning of this season, and I woke up today to reduced access. Did it run out with the end of NHK? Or did I end up purchasing the wrong thing? Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Hi can you PM me the email address you used for paypal? Thanks.

vCash
    Thanks for adding the Aussie dollar conversion SHARPIE

A quick question, do we automatically get emailed when our supscriptions expire? I can't remember if I got one previously (but I do remember I got an FSU email for my birthday! )

ETA: The only difference between the FULL access and the Premium with Reputation is VBookies right?
    Last edited by Angelskates; 02-21-2008 at 01:56 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast