Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Ooops...I just renewed my subscription (wasn't due till Sept, but decided to do it early), but for some reason paypal never popped up the screen that allowed to give a message to the person you are paying money to...so I didn't get to leave a message with my username. Sigh. Who should I PM my email address to so that ya know I paid?
    That would be SHARPIE.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Well, if it now says that it's due in Sept 2013, then it went through...Sharpie must have intuitive powers of knowing who I am! (or after all the renewals, blah blah blah) Forwarded on the paypal receipt just in case, to prove I had actually paid! Thank you both!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    It's actually just the second time I'm paying for Premium Membership, so I'm not sure if I should make a fuss about it

Yesterday I decided to renew my Full Premium Access for 1 year again, though my current one expires on August 22. Everything went through correctly, but in my CP only my current subscription is mentioned.

Will the new subscription appear after the current one expires, or they should be both shown there?

vCash
    Hi Admins,

I have sent a couple of emails about this, but have not had a reply. So, I will try this way. When renewing my subscription about a month ago, I was in a rush and did not read things properly. As a consequence, I signed up for a subscription without rep powers. How can I correct this?

Thanks

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by algonquin View Post
    Hi Admins,

I have sent a couple of emails about this, but have not had a reply. So, I will try this way. When renewing my subscription about a month ago, I was in a rush and did not read things properly. As a consequence, I signed up for a subscription without rep powers. How can I correct this?

Thanks
    PM SHARPIE directly; she is the only one who can handle the Paypal transactions.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Erm, I am not quite sure who should I address this issue to, but I have just decided to renew my subscription (I am currently on Full Premium Access 1 year) and get Full Premium Access 2 year. Everything on PayPal went through okay, but my profile says that my current subscription expires 22/08 and the 2 year access has already started today, 14/08.

Could this be fixed somehow, please? Or did I do something wrong?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    No problem, I will fix it now Thanks for renewing.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    I want to renew my subscription but cannot find the correct method to do so. Could you please help me?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Hi, I succe?eded in the paypal renewal of membership, However the receipt pay pal forwarded to me states it went to a female not fsu, is this correct?Initials of the female are SW.

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Yes that's correct Thanks for renewing!
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    What links do I need to click on to see what subscription I've paid for and when it expires?

I thought I had paid for everything including vbookies but can't make any bets. I may not have included it but can't figure out how to check that.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Click on 'Settings' at the very top just to the left of "Log Out". Look over to left column after you click on "Settings". Scroll down to where it shows "My Account". Then click on "Paid Subscriptions". You should be able to see what you paid for at the very top of the page.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    I tried that but it doesn't list anything for me. I'm assuming I have a paid subscription because I can access everything except vbookie bets unless there is some kind of bug.

Sharpie, just let me know if I do need to reorder a subscription. I'll be happy to pay instead of freeloading.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Pmed you
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Hi Sharpie
    I have just paid by pay pal for 3mo, premium subscription. I have not done this before just asking how long will it be before I can access all sections.
    baron

vCash
    Hi Sharpie
    Senior moment access was almost instant . Please disregard my question
    Baron

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    Hi Sharpie
    Senior moment access was almost instant . Please disregard my question
    Baron
    No problem Thank you for supporting FSU.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456