Failing her snatch
    vCash

Please Read- Abandoning Bets

If an event is posted and one of the particpants listed for a bet pulls out, we will no longer be abandoning the bet and returning stakes. You pays your money, you takes your chance!

Also you can easily now access your V Bookie stats from the link in the toolbar (Next to the calendar link)

Tinami 2012
    vCash
    So, for example, if Plushenko pulls out, all the people who bet for him immediately lose? Or do the people who bet for Plushenko get their $$$ back, but the people who bet for someone else do not?

I'll Check my collar, collar, hey, hey, ey
    vCash
    You lose your money if the skater withdraws and you've bet on that skater. With the v bookie system you can't abandon certain parts of the bets and pay out others. It's too difficult for bookies to completely abandon events because with withdrawls we would be closing events a lot.

My only suggestion is to place your bet closer to the event. The bookies are all learning this system as well and one thing I've learned is to close an event closer to the event. That gives people more of a chance to think their bets out.

vCash
    From past bets (like the debacle of withdrawals from the Men's GPF), it seems like the only way for bets to be returned is to win or to abandon the event in its entirety, so I guess the people banking on Plushy are out of luck.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARPIE
    Also you can easily now access your V Bookie stats from the link in the toolbar (Next to the calendar link)
    Very nice!

"This is a town where there are three pastimes: politics, sports, and revenge."
    vCash
    Hey, for Euros silver, some people that bet on Sokolova when the first bet was abandoned got 5/1 odds and some people (read: ME!) didn't. Hmm, are some bettors better than others?