Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony
    i dont like real life gambling
    but this is fun
    i still dont think i would ever bet real money
    i'd rather buy new shoes
    That's exactly how I feel! Although I love watching people in Atlantic City pump quarters into those machines while I walk around in a new outfit.

vCash
    Is there any interest in doing point spreads? CoP is perfect for that.

For example, the odds are pretty good that Belbin and Agosto will win U.S. Nationals, so there's no particular reason to bet on that. But by how many points? I don't gamble so I'm a little hazy about how these things are worded, but shouldn't it be something like B/A +12 if you think they'll win by at least 12 points?

I'm making this up as I go along, but I always figured gamblers would love CoP because it would make skating a gambler friendly sport. And point spreads, unlike hair styles, are quantifiable.

duck,duck,oksanas costume
    vCash
    just want to see how much cash i have now

eta-yipes....my superbowl pick beter work out

Efremenko ladies fanclub
    vCash
    WTF??? how the hell did this message get here???
    must be
    Last edited by mr.bates; 01-19-2006 at 01:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.bates
    WTF??? how the hell did this message get here???
    must be
    been there faaaar too many times!!!

vCash

does anybody know...

What happened to my vbookies? They used to work, but now I have errors on each of the vbookie links and cannot see the polls.

Thanks,
    Kim

vCash
    stupid question, but why on some bets i get "you may not bet on this event"? i still have some Vcash left..
    has it something to do maybe with the rep power? (i don't know what that means.. )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levineismine
    stupid question, but why on some bets i get "you may not bet on this event"? i still have some Vcash left..
    has it something to do maybe with the rep power? (i don't know what that means.. )
    Some threads you can only bet on once. Some might have already closed, and that is why you can't bet?
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    If you were looking to bet one or more of the GP 'overall season' vBets, I've extended their deadlines to Friday 10/26 ~noonish (MDT time).

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    You have a season pass, that doesnt mean you can use this feature.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

"This is a town where there are three pastimes: politics, sports, and revenge."
    vCash
    Hello! No particular rush, but if any admin can figure out why I can't seem to bet anymore... that would be great! Thought I'd give it a bit of time to straighten out, but it's been a couple of weeks, so I know it's not me. Did the vbookie part of my subscription expire? Did you think I'd have inside info for Jr. World's so you prevented me from betting? (Well, I don't... even so, I think a few million vbucks compensation is in order ).

vCash
    I think we should add an over/under vbet. Like a football spread. IE Like in dance
    D&W, V&M score 14 points more then the rest of the field. If you bet under 13 point speard then you would lose. If you bet more then 14 you would win.
    Someone can adverage the point spread from the previous season or the current season (or season best scores)and use the point difference to create the over and under. I would be willing to do it.
    Yeah I know I waited for the last event to do it.

"This is a town where there are three pastimes: politics, sports, and revenge."
    vCash
    Hi - Just in case someone other than Sharpie or Prancer try to resolve my issue posted on 3/12 -- it's resolved. Said Admins cleared it up -- my mistake.

vCash
    Can I ask a quick question here - are we going to have bets on the NHK Cup? It starts next week and I couldnt find betting post - it's all politics and football.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Thanks for the reminder - bets will be up in the next 24 hours. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Edited: NHK bets are now up. Bets for whatever the next GP event is will go up after NHK concludes.
    Last edited by UMBS Go Blue; 10-16-2010 at 08:10 PM.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Just a reminder that suggestions for new bets are always welcome. For example, peibeck came up with the Golden Globe/Oscar nomination ideas. Feel free to PM me with ideas and even suggested odds.

vCash
    Well I can't even figure out HOW to bet. It says I have 500 cash and I've clicked all over the place and can't figure out how or where to bet.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Click on one of the currently open bets and see if you can enter a wager next to any of the individual choices in that bet. Each individual choice should have a box next to it where you can type anything from 0 to 500 in your case.

If you can't, that means you can't bet. vBets are a feature open only to premium supporters of the board.

vCash
    How do you know if you are a premium member?

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quite simply, have you donated to the forum recently?

You should know this yourself. If you don't, then to check if you have:

1) Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner of any page
    2) In the following page, click on "Paid Subscriptions" in the bottom-most left hand box
    3) On the next page, there will be a box up top called "Active Subscriptions" which shows the type of paid subscription you have (if any). The type of subscription you must have is "FULL Premium Access."
    4) If you don't have this full premium subscription, then select it from the options below and donate/subscribe if you wish to do so. Or, if you have some type of paid access, but not "FULL Premium Access," PM a moderator to ask if you can top up your subscription fee to achieve "FULL Premium Access."

Most questions about subscriptions have already been explained in the "Board Business" section. Please review the stickied FAQs here:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/foru...Board-Business

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast