Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Ambassador Kween even posted in celebration usfs truly calling in all their strongest soldiers
They really need to get all the past US Olympic figure skating gold medalists to make a congratulatory video welcoming the team to the family like they did for Nathan in 2022 (though I'm not sure if Dick Button is up for it).

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
They really need to get all the past US Olympic figure skating gold medalists to make a congratulatory video welcoming the team to the family like they did for Nathan in 2022 (though I'm not sure if Dick Button is up for it).

Didn’t they make a film for Nathan in 2022? That would be grand - from Dick & Tenley, up to Meryl & Charlie.

skatingguy

decently
A bagel without a hole is a bialy, not a bagel.
They look more like Danishes.

67A19AAE-2A87-4CA1-ADA0-70C1D849526D.jpeg

Allskate

There was no official word on exactly what they had, other than NBC saying "flu." They had a GI bug at Worlds last year.
Madi said at the press conference the day of the free dance that she thought it was a 24-hour bug. She had felt terrible the day before but already was feeling better. (She always sounds hoarse.) It was Evan who was feeling awful the day of the free dance.

Judy

Maddy and Evan both sounded a bit hoarse but looked like they were definitely getting better.
I had seen last night on Phil Hersch’s twitter they had backed out of 4cc. At least it’s not worlds.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I doubt that russian skaters will change their status from “Olympic champion” to “bronze medalist” :rolleyes:
I doubt anyone cares what they think. ;)

seems like that should be the ISU and IOC's problem
Exactly. They created this mess. They need to fix it.

What has Moskvina said about this situation?
That it should never have happened and steps should be taken to make sure "something like this" never happens again. But not specifying what "it" is so you could interpret it how you wanted to.

AYS

🌻
That it should never have happened and steps should be taken to make sure "something like this" never happens again. But not specifying what "it" is so you could interpret it how you wanted to.
I'm going to choose to believe she meant the doping/doping of a minor athlete.

WRT the whole medal delay fiasco, you'd have to fix incompetence to prevent that, which is pretty unlikely to ever happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information