YuNa Kim, meet YuNo Rache

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Jot the Dot Dot, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

She looks gorgeous in this video, love that black jacket with the white design in the back while she's talking to Matt lauer. She's still a teenager she can say you know however many times she wants. She's not writing a dissertation here. Love how she seems so down to earth.

3. Dilng

Dilng Well-Known Member

:)She has a great personality. I really like her. I hope she has a great season this year.

4. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

What a wonderful interview! Rachael is such a sweet girl and I wish her all the best for next season!

:cheer2:

5. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

Hope my little chuckle wasn't misconscrued as a dig against her. Rachael is such a cute,talented, intelligent and smart gal, and I love her as a skater and as a personality. I too wish her the best this season. Just thought it humerous when she says 'You know' every 13 seconds in an interview.

6. tangerine_dream

tangerine_dream New Member

Age isn't really a factor in whether one is an eloquent speaker or not. Plenty of people 30+ are awful speakers. Many adults in their 40s still use "like" in every sentence.

Speaking well is an asset at any age.

PDilemma and (deleted member) like this.
  7. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

That black dress Rachael wears in that video is very flattering, why can't her competition costumes be cut like that? That cut of dress shows off that she is extremely fit.