Yu Na Kim is great skater but not even in same league as much greater Michelle Kwan

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by judgejudy27, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

I think every skater has her own weakness and strength..Yuna is not the only one. :rolleyes: Yuna won 1 world title but she still has 5 World straight medals and never missed a podium in her entire career. It's not that bad. :p She's not retired yet. Can we just wait and see?

2. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

And your authority to say he "is figure skating" comes from ....... [insert qualification].

3. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

For someone who complains about my posts and threads on a daily basis it is sure strange you follow me around into every thread and have replied to my last 10 or so posts in the last couple days when I have ignored you for a good while now. It is like you wear a beeper to let you know whenever I post and you immediately follow everytime. I generally dont go into threads that dont interest me, let alone keep pursuing posters that bother me so much, but I have become your new obsession apparently. Stalker much.

4. RumbleFish

RumbleFish New Member

5. bardtoob

bardtoob Well-Known Member

Madison Ave, New York circa 1962 ... However, Uncle Dick did do a lot for the sport on and off the ice.

... Of course Uncle Dick was only brought up because some posters have no clue about skating history, and think his rants lack basis although he knew the likes of Sonia Henie, Ulrich Salchow, Cecilia Colledge ... personally.

6. floskate

floskate Vacant

Stalking, trashing, hysteria, bow legs, maths, toe point....this thread really does have it all. :rolleyes:

While it's been such fun to read :yawn: I think it's time to put this little hot potato to bed before I waste any more of my life reading such crap. Any personal gripes you have can be taken to PM. :p

bardtoob and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.