"Your're Cut Off" on VH1

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Octoberopals, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Octoberopals

Octoberopals New Member

I think this program is hysterical & really can't decide if it's totally scripted or not. Some of those girls are NOT princesses!!!!
  2. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I don't usually watch tv shows like this one but for some reason I can't help myself. Entitled doesn't even begin to describe the majority of them but I can't help but think a few have more serious problems they are dealing with. The woman with the daughter who wouldn't breast feed for example. Something about her just screams abuse victim.
  3. Octoberopals

Octoberopals New Member

According to the VH1 website, Gia's real name is Jihan {she changed it after 911} & it is mentioned that during her time with her parent(s) her father abused & beat her every day. No wonder she is so totally messed up!
  4. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I don't find that at all surprising. I haven't read any of their bios but I might have to do that. I get the sense that several of these girls have tragedy in their childhoods that makes them feel like they are entitled to have a completely care-free adulthood at the expense of their parents/grandparents/spouses. The world doesn't work that way though.