Your Top 3 Hottest TV Daughters

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by duane, Jan 27, 2011.

1. duane

duane New Member

Just curious. Of all the television shows that you've watched over the years, who are your top 3 choices for hottest daughter? Here are my choices:

Kelly Bundy - Married With Children
    On one episode, a foreign exchange student asks Kelly if all American girls are as beautiful as she is. Kelly simply sighs and says "In their dreams." You got that right!

Elly May Clampett - The Beverly Hillbillies
    I loved the episodes that had Elly without the pigtails, and with the upswept hairdo and wearing a sexy bathing suit or evening gown. Gorgeous!

Thelma Evans - Good Times
    Sorry, but Thelma had to have been adopted. No way could James and Florida have a daughter as fine as Thelma (Willona, yes). And that brick-house body!! She's a 10 out of 10!

2. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

Fun topic :) I don't really find these girls "hot" because I'm a straight gal, but these are the ones I consider to be the prettiest:

#3: Cheyenne Hart from Reba, playe by Joanna Garcia. Not necessarily a knockout, but she was cute, especially in the later seasons.

#2: Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls, played by Alexis Bledel. She was occasionally awkward-looking, but she was charming and she had the whole natural-and-fresh-faced thing going on. Plus her eyes are purrrty.

#1: Samantha Micelli on Who's the Boss, played by Alyssa Milano, AKA The Girl Who Never Went Through An Awkward Teenage Phase. She went from tomboy to teenage beauty on screen, and got prettier with every season. I wanted to be her.