Young Boy NAILS Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by duane, Sep 29, 2012.

1. duane

duane New Member

2. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Interesting thread title, or maybe my mind is just in the gutter. lol

3. DaveRocks

DaveRocks Well-Known Member

Nope -- I thought the same thing, BigB08822! :lol:

4. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

The video is unavailable outside of the US. :fragile:

You guys are naughty. :p

5. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Perhaps if the OP had mentioned the song title, we could have found this video on youtube?

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

That's the first thing that occurred to me too. hehehe :EVILLE:

7. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

me 4, my first thought was ewwww

8. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

Nope...me too :lol:

9. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

:rofl: This thread title seriously made me burst out laughing. The way it was written... :lol:

10. duane

duane New Member

You silly posters! :lol:

11. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

Had a good Friday night laugh with the thread title! :lol: Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that upon first glance :p

12. FigureSpins

FigureSpins New Member

There was a recent publicity stunt where some 12-year old asked some famous singer to give him his first kiss, on stage. Afterwards, she told him that it was a one-time opportunity.

That's what I thought the thread was about initially, but then I thought "Erm, Whitney Houston?" Recently?

At that point, I had to check out the post.

13. BigB08822

That was Carrie Underwood and it was very cute.

14. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

I realize this will be an unpopular opinion among Underwood's fans, but having an adult who is a stranger kiss a minor on the lips is more creepy, IMO. Had she kissed him on the cheek, it would have been better.

If it had been an adult male kissing a minor girl on the lips, there would be an uproar. JS

15. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

It was an innocent quick peck on the lips. Carrie didn't close her eyes, opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out :lol:

I've seen parents kissing their kids or sibblings kissing each other with quick peck on the lips before.

16. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

Parents know their kids; Underwood is a stranger. I still think it's inappropriate, and even though I can't stand Underb**** for a very good reason, I would think this of anyone. My minor nieces met their favorite band once and the lead singer gave them a peck on the cheek, which was fine. But if he'd nailed them on the lips, I would have thought the same as I do about this situation.

17. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

18. BigB08822

I guess I never thought about the double standard because you are right, Kruss, if a male had done this there would have been an uproar. However, I think it is safe to say that Underwood had only good intentions. I would love to hear why you refer to her as Underb*tch, any good story there or just things you have read about?:watch:

Kruss and (deleted member) like this.
  19. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Yes, this. If there is a story, do tell.

Kruss and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

Here's the story. My friend used to be in local radio. She was interning at a HAC radio station in town who shared space/staff with the country station here. My friend was assigned that day to work at the country station, and was asked to bring in-house guest Underwood some water.

Apparently, according to Underwood, it was the "wrong water". Her reaction was to throw the water in my friend's face and call her a c*nt.

My friend, who isn't inclined to cry easily, fled to an empty office and cried since she was so shocked at being treated in such a nasty fashion for no reason. The very popular morning DJ of the HAC station she normally interned for found her in the office and consoled her. His words to her were, "Don't let her get to you, there is a reason why everyone in the industry calls her UnderB****."

She must have her publicist working overtime to give her the "sweet country darling" edit, because that's what most people think about her.

As for the kissing incident, if it had been on the cheek, I would have just rolled my eyes (as I always do when she's mentioned) and never thought again about it.

Obviously, the 12 year old boy in this incident isn't scathed :lol:. But I still don't think it was appropriate, and if the lead singer from The Script had laid his lips on the lips of my 12 and 13 year old nieces instead of the cheek peck, I'd feel very differently about him, too.

21. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I find the second sentence hard to believe. It would've been more believable if the story had CU "demanding" a fresh glass of the "correct" water. Are you sure your friend wasn't mistaking Lindsay Lohan for CU that day?

22. duane

duane New Member

If the water story is true, I'm more upset with Kruss' friend than I am with Underwood. Instead of fleeing and crying, she should have stood up for herself.

23. duane

duane New Member

By the way, is ANYONE going to comment on what they thought about the young boy NAILING Whitney Houston??? ;)

24. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

It says I have to download the app which I am reluctant to do.

25. duane

duane New Member

Oh. Google "philippino boy nails whitney houston". When he gets to "AND IIIIIIIII-IIIII-IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU"....I thought he was lip-synching to the record!

26. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Yep found it and that kid has quite the set of lungs on him. I think it's real. There is a vid of a Vietnamese kid who sings only in English and he is quite good at it too. LOL

27. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

I know someone who drives buses for music tours. He has driven for many former AI contestants and every last one was a spoiled brat. So I have no problem believing that Carrie Underwood is the same.

28. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

My friend was an intern which basically means gopher. You honestly think she should have started arguing with the celeb? She would probably have been let go and she knew that. And yes, the story is accurate. Of course it would have been better for Underwood to have demanded different water. But she preferred to go all diva instead.

Sorry, but I'll go with believing my friend on this.

29. BigB08822

I have a hard time believing she would throw it in her face and call her a c*nt! I'm not saying I don't believe the story, just that I have a hard time imagining any decent human being doing that to someone else. That's the meanest of mean. This is one of the many reasons I am a huge Kelly Clarkson fan. There are nothing but amazing stories about her (even though I am sure she has her days, too) and everyone in the industry does nothing but gush about her and how down to earth she is. She has not changed one bit since winning Idol.

30. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist