Worlds Worst Hotel Guests

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by missflick, Jun 12, 2010.

1. missflick

missflick New Member

2. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

There was a humerous follow-up to Moonie's antics:

A tall, fat nonsmoking tea-totalling Mormon goes to a motel and says to the receptionist "Hello, I am Randy Bachmann with the Guess Who, we have some rooms booked". She responded as if he handed her a stick-up note. "I'll go get the manager".

(Manager) "No, I'm afraid you can't stay here"
    (Randy) "What?!? What are you talking about, we got rooms booked!"
    "Well, you'll have to put down a $25,000 damage deposit"
    "What? We don't have that kind of money! (Figuring out another mistaken identity) No, we're the Guess Who, they're the Who. We're Canadian, they're British " , and he had to show them album covers to prove they were indeed a different band.

Skip ahead a few years of this when the two bands are sharing the same venue. Bachmann approaches Who bassist John Entwistle.
    (Randy) "Look, we have to get this sorted out, there's too much confusion"
    (Entwistle) "Oh yeah, well bugger off! There's the Byrds and the Yardbirds, so there can be the Who and the Guess Who. So just bugger off!" Few years later when both groups are sharing the same hotel, Randy and Burton Cummings sneak up to Entwistles room early Sunday Morning.
    (~Knock-knock~) Entwistle, just waking up "Yeah....who is it?" "It's the Guess Who. BUGGER OFF!" , and the two run away laughing. Skip ahead many years later when Randy and John are part of Ringo's latest All Starr line-up. "Hello, I'm Randy Bachmann. BUGGER OFF!" , and the two of them have a laugh.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  3. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

Children say the darndest things! :lol: