World's Heaviest woman loses 98 lbs. from marathon sex sessions!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by olympic, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

That's the part that makes me go :mad: and :confused: and :wall:. Many morbidly obese people cannot move around on their own. They certainly can't go out to the store and acquire/make 10,000 calories worth of food. Someone has to be helping them eat that much.

IMO the enablers are just as much to blame as the eaters. Just what would the eaters do exactly if they didn't get their 10,000 calories a day? Pull off a tantrum that would make a 2-year-old blush?

2. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

This is the definition of grotesque I was thinking of when I used it as an adverb:

2. Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.

I believe that fits in this situation.

I certainly can understand how a person can gain weight after a momentous depression. I can also understand how a person can still love a person and find them attractive after a large weight gain. 700 lbs is, however, pushing that beyond an extreme in my opinion. We can agree to disagree.

Nope, I have no problem whatsoever understanding that. To me that is a very different situation. However, I would also understand if that woman no longer could be sexually attracted to him and would not fault her for it.

3. agalisgv

agalisgv Well-Known Member

I wouldn't refer to someone's body as bizarre either. A person's actions? Yes. But not their body.

Ymmv

And I don't think the example of the double amputee is all that different except that it's more socially accepted, and women are generally expected to tolerate physical shortcomings in their SO's far more than men are with their SO's.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  4. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

Pizza/sandwich/other food delivery person, perhaps? One 14" pizza has over 3,000 calories -- add in a quart of soft drink for another 400 and you are well over 1/3 of 10,000 calories. :shuffle: Even though it is a very large amount, I think that many might be surprised at how easily one could reach that level when eating calorie-dense stuff (i.e. high in fat and/or sugar).

5. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

I don't know why women hook up with Morozov. The world is a mysterious place. I'm glad she is able to find someone who finds her sexually desirable. And that her health journey appears to be going in the right direction. Haterz are gonna hate.

6. olympic

olympic Well-Known Member

Maybe she's doing something right.

She's having more sex than most of us :shuffle:

7. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

Um, so what? If this man finds her sexually attractive, he does. Does it really matter if he has a fetish or if he just happens to love her or what?

The fact that you can't imagine finding someone that heavy attractive doesn't mean that everyone else has the same point of view. There are plenty of sexual activities that I don't find at all appealing; that doesn't mean that other people don't enjoy them or that they have some kind of hangup if they do. Maybe I'm the one with the hangup. But so what, either way?

IIRC, we kind of had this discussion before in this thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78594

8. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

Normally, I would agree. But in this case gorging yourself to become the heaviest female on the planet on purpose pretty much defines grotesque to me. :slinkaway

9. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

I would rep if I could rep all of these.

Especially that bolded bit in agalisgv's post--even with weight, the idea of woman being partnered with a heavy/chubby guy is MUCH more common (heck, it's so prevalent in sitcoms TV Tropes has a trope for it--"Ugly Guy, Hot Wife".)

10. Badams

Badams Well-Known Member

I don't think I eat 10,000 calories a week...

11. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

Well, that's probably good -- unless you're very active or not on the short/petite side.
    I know that I eat more than 1428 calories a day -- I'm not as active as I should be, but I'm 5'10" and haven't weighed 120 lbs since grade school. :shuffle:

12. Prancer

I was pretty sure that in the Facebook discussion, someone had posted photos of Pauline Potter shopping; I didn't find the exact photos, but here you go: http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/144556 and http://moonbattery.com/Pauline-Potter.jpg

13. Badams

Badams Well-Known Member

YEAH, I'm somewhat active...and pretty short. :lol:

14. Karina1974

Karina1974 Well-Known Member

15. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing but at least she's keeping it real. She could've easily pretended to only be grazing on a bowl of salad and tweeted that picture instead.

16. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Definitions vary, but generally a BMI of 40-49 is morbidly obese; 50 and above is super obese.

17. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

18. TheGirlCanSkate

TheGirlCanSkate Active Member

Obese Class III (Very severely obese) is a BMI of over 40.

19. Prancer

From the original article:

Pauline, who admits Alex does most of the work in the bedroom, said: “It also helps that I did gymnastics until I was 12 so I’m very limber.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3950482/My-six-times-a-day-sex-with-52st-woman.html

If what you read in the OP's link freaked you out, you might not want to read this one at all.

20. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

and reaching for donuts in the second

21. heckles

Is 532 pounds her final goal weight, her goal weight for the end of 2012, or what?

In highly-esteemed academic psychological circles, this phenomenon is known as a Chubby Chaser.

22. made_in_canada

made_in_canada INTJ

I have a lot of sympathy for the son. Not only is he dressing his mother at 18 but his parents are publicly discussing their sexual habits :yikes:

23. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

The more obese you are, the more calories you burn during exercise.

Me, too. He doesn't just dress his mum, he bathes her every day. It isn't easy being a carer, but being a carer for a woman who has clearly done this to herself must be extra hard - and then for her and her partner to go public....:(

24. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

Yes, but it's not *that* much more especially not for something like sex that for most people doesn't last an hour.

25. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

I could understand if a woman lost attraction to a husband who returned from combat having lost both legs - but in that the case the social pressure to stay would be huge because the guy would be seen as a hero.

Truth is, people leave each other sometimes when physical attraction wanes, and weight gain can be one reason for that. People leave because their partner has a drinking problem or other addiction as well, though in those cases their are often good reasons.

Nonetheless, love that endures physical changes is to be commended and admired. People who experience that kind of love have something that others who know only lust will never experience. Ultimately, IMO it is a deeper and more enduring love.

The truth is, most of are us going to get older and greyer and flabbier and less able. Lots of us are going to get fatter, too. Barring spending a fortune on plastic surgery, we don't have the bodies at 70 we had at 20. It is comforting - and good - to love and be loved nonetheless.

I wish the best for this couple. To be as heavy as her would be some sort of hell for me. I'm quite sure she doesn't get up every morning and say WHEE I weigh 600 pounds. If his love and sex with him can help her get weight down, more power to both of them.

26. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

You really think this woman ate herself to that size? She isn't just fat or obese from eating too much and lack of exercise; She's morbidly obese X2. I'm pretty sure she has some sort of medical conditions that caused her body to get that large.

27. TheGirlCanSkate

TheGirlCanSkate Active Member

It was sad to read she was a gymnast at one time.

28. heckles

There is a group of fetishists called "feeders" and "gainers" who gain large amounts of weight on purpose. Don't know if this woman is doing that, but it exists.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  29. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

Yes, I do. She wasn't always that size, and admits she got bigger as she ate more, did less, and got depressed. If she has a known medical condition, I think it would have been mentioned.

30. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

It is well documented that the vast majority of obese people have broken appetite control systems. Even so society is so invested in believing that obesity is primarily an issue of willpower and choice that even obese people are convinced they "did this to themselves".