World's Heaviest woman loses 98 lbs. from marathon sex sessions!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by olympic, Jul 11, 2012.

1. olympic

olympic Well-Known Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...t-woman_n_1662919.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

snip:

snip (bold mine):

snip:

:rofl: and :scream: and :yikes:

See what one does and reads when one is unemployed? :shuffle:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  2. agalisgv

agalisgv Well-Known Member

Amateurs :drama:
    LOL

Hang in there, olympic. Another job is just around the corner :rollin:

3. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Is this even possible in the missionary position?

4. dots

dots Well-Known Member

:wideeyes:

Is it possible for penetration to be enjoyable when her vagina is that big?

I mean I have never slept with a woman, but I would imagine her vagina stretched a lot as she got bigger... :cold:

5. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I just don't think it works that way...

6. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

No it doesn't work that way. At all. Your insides don't stretch when your outsides get big. :lol: Well, besides enlarged heart, but that's like, get-yourself-to-a-hospital kind of bad...

I'm still befuddled as to how she could burn 500 calories an hour just jiggling around. :confused:

My fiance is about her partner's size, and I'm not even sure if he's strong enough to lift his own weight. :shuffle: I figure they're not doing anything particularly creative with positions...

7. dots

dots Well-Known Member

My bad :eek: :slinkaway

8. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

Think how much weight she is moving around when she jiggles. Fat people burn more calories than thin people for that reason. Most people burn 100-200 calories having sex, so if you allow for her extra size, that would probably do it.

The thing is, she would have to sustain that jiggling around for the entire hour, which I find kinda doubtful. Think how exhausting that would be.

9. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

ewww....ewww....ewww...:scream:

10. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

This was discussed a while back in a Facebook discussion group I'm part of and ewwww doesn't even begin to describe some of the posts there :lol:.

11. Karina1974

Karina1974 Well-Known Member

BRAIN BLEACH!!!!!

12. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

Per act or per hour?

I was trying not to get a visual... :scream:

13. Smiley0884

Smiley0884 Well-Known Member

:scream: Oh well that's an interesting way to burn calories! Many people dislike working out...might as well do something you like I guess :p

14. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

I just wonder how it is physically possible.

15. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

Just use your imagination. Pretend you are moving around the two figures he and her, and you'll get the right bits to come together. . .:)

16. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

Sorry but I am not sure if my imagination wants to go there. :scream:

17. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

Vomit! :scream:

18. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

I really doubt she's burning that many calories. It's been well documented that people routinely overestimate how much they burn in exercise (and underestimate how much they eat).

I spent a lot of time with both a BodyMedia FIT and also wearing a HRM while doing various exercises and things like lifting weights for an hour only burn 50-100 net calories so I don't see how sex could be burning much more than that.

19. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

I'm trying to imagine what kind of man gets turned on by a 643 lb woman. I'm not saying a fat woman can't be sexy but this woman passed fat about 400 lbs ago.

20. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I've heard it was a fetish just as someone who has a foot fetish or likes to dress in diapers.

21. l'etoile

l'etoile New Member

I don't even want to think about it. Eww

22. agalisgv

She lost close to a 100 lb somehow, so clearly she's burning something. Course, while she's having sex, she's not eating during those times, so her calorie intake is also diminishing (and the article said she was eating less now).
    Maybe he likes her personality? They were married after all prior to her weight gain, so obviously he felt a connection to her.

I don't know why there would have to be a fetish involved for someone to desire sexual intimacy with another who's overweight. People are attracted to their spouses all the time who've aged, gained weight, lost their hair and teeth, and otherwise no longer look like a 20yo hottie.

23. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

This person isn't overweight. An overweight person has a BMI of 25-29.9. And obese person has a BMI of 30+. Her BMI is 90. This is far, far past overweight, and I too have a hard time imagining how someone could be sexually attracted to someone with a BMI of 90. There are plenty of people whose personality I like whom I am not sexually attracted to, and yes, personality can play a definite part in sexual attraction, but with a BMI of 90 I absolutely would call that a fetish.

24. VALuvsMKwan

VALuvsMKwan Wandering Goy

I've heard of size queens, but... :shuffle:

25. agalisgv

Then you don't understand what fetish means.

Fetish doesn't refer to something outlandish (though that's often how peeps like Dan Savage refer to it). It's having a fixation on a particular type/category. For example, you could have a fetish for red-haired partners such that you cannot develop attraction to anyone else. That's a fetish.

Since these two people got together prior to her weight gain, clearly he was able to be attracted to someone not morbidly obese. The fact that he still has feelings for her after gaining weight doesn't make it a fetish anymore than a woman still being attracted to her husband after his legs are amputated during combat. Some people love their partners regardless of changes in their physical appearance, and it has nothing to do with fetishes.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  26. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

Definitely not just eating less. Unless this has been over a VERY long time. Reducing calorie intake alone won't let you lose much weight unless you completely starve yourself, and even then it'll slow way down. So clearly she's burning calories somehow.

And you know, compared to most exercise regimens...

27. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

I have never heard that fetish means that you cannot develop an attraction to anything else. It is a habitual erotic response to a particular non-genital body part or object, but that does not mean that you cannot become aroused by anything or anyone else, though that may be the case for some people. And you're right, unless he is habitually attracted to grotesquely large women, which we do not know, I cannot classify it as a fetish, just really difficult to understand. My main gripe was referring to this woman as someone who was overweight, when she would not be classified as overweight and obese doesn't begin to describe her level of weight. Her weight level is extremely atypical.

28. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

I didn't read the article until just now. Have you seen the photos? Forget how he finds it attractive...I can't believe she can get into any position that would allow sex. Her inner thighs & butt are huge. Maybe he's hung. And she's 47 which makes me wonder how her heart hasn't burst from any activity.

10,000 calories a day is just gross besides being very expensive. And people like that rarely bankroll their own addiction. For one thing a lot of them can't even get out of bed. It makes you wonder about the people who shop for that 10,000 calories a day for them. I think my husband drinks too much. I would NEVER go to the liquor store or make a drink for him. If he wants to abuse his body I can't stop him but I sure don't have to help him do it. But somehow these hugely overweight people find someone to do it for them.

Neither my husband nor I look like we did when we married but we still find each other attractive. But neither of us has put on 500 lbs. And I have seen plenty of big people that I find attractive. If my husband had maybe I would have stayed with him but I sure wouldn't find him attractive. If this is shallow of me so be it. Having intimacy with that...ewwwww!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  29. agalisgv

Personally I find it offensive to refer to anyone's physical appearance as groteque as it's very dehumanizing. She is morbidly obese (which I believe is the technical term to describe her weight level), but I wouldn't call her or anyone else's body groteque.

I also don't think this is difficult to understand. They were in love and got married. He had a previous child, and so they had to blend their family. Blended families often fail because of tensions between the children of one parent and the new spouse, and that's apparently what happened here. Doesn't mean the two stopped loving each other, though.

She became depressed after their marriage failed which is also very common. It's not dissimilar to a death--the loss of the spouse and their future lives together is deeply mourned. So the woman began eating for comfort to console herself until it reached a state which jeopardized her life. When her ex-husband realized what had happened, he returned to help her lose the weight. And by this time the child may have been grown, so that was no longer an issue.

Substitute the weight gain for developing a drinking problem, and I don't think it's difficult to see how the situation developed nor how he could still love her. Would you really find it that difficult to understand if a woman still had attraction for her husband if he returned from combat having lost both his legs?

Anyhow, I'm glad she's getting the weight off, and hope things work out with her ex.

30. topaz

topaz Well-Known Member

I agree