Woman's crazy text message rant goes viral.

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Kevind85, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Kevind85

Kevind85 New Member

2. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

Run, Kevin, run!!! :scream:

Erm...you’re not THAT Kevin, are you??

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Only 15 posts...hmmm....lol

4. Kevind85

Kevind85 New Member

I am not lol. I've never had the privilege of dating a crazy girl lol. In fact, I didn't even realize that guy's name was Kevin when I first saw the story.

5. BigB08822

My favorite part is how she "accidentally" sends him messages that should have gone to other people to try and make him jealous.

6. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

Oh that made me feel uncomfortable. Wow.

And I can think of a couple of girls that I've worked with that would see nothing wrong with doing something that batsh*t crazy.

7. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Huh. I was just wondering if this is real, if someone can really have such poor impulse control.

8. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

I don't think one of the girls has ever gone that far, but she has driven guys away by snapping at them for hanging out with their friends instead of her, and then she'll try to text them later as if nothing ever happened. Then she'll be shocked when they don't immediately text her back. And when they don't immediately text her back, she deletes their number. It's a never ending cycle with her.

9. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Reminds me of that girl in He's Just Not That Into You who complained about caller ID because otherwise she'd call the guy every 15 minutes.

10. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I expected this to be the Facebook conversation about the girl who got a tattoo of her boyfriend's face on her arm after they'd been dating a week (I'm pretty sure that one's fake, but it sure is amusing).

11. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Luckily I don't know anyone in real life as crazy as this, but I'm giving advice on another forum in their "relationship advice" thread. One girl found the address of her long-ago crush and wants to visit him, even though she doesn't have his phone number and he lives an hour away. We were like, "Um, girl, at least make an attempt at finding his phone number or Facebook friending him first instead of showing up at his doorstep unannounced after years of not seeing him." :shuffle:

12. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

13. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

She does sound like a stalker but it also sounds like there was more between them than one single simple date. Sounds more like a one night stand at the very least especially since she seems to now here he lives.

14. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

Whether or not he intended it to be a one-night stand, we'll never know. Obviously, they had sex on the first date, but that doesn't mean that it's a one-night stand. Except that then she was cray-cray.

This made me uncomfortable to read and I stopped reading after his last reply. I only kept reading to that point to see if he would reply and how he would respond to the crazy :shuffle:

15. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

You mean this? Equal parts :rofl: and :scream:

16. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

The tattoo thing: I say it's fake if only because a fresh tattoo would look red and swollen.

17. BigB08822

The tattoo certainly looks fake so I assume/hope the conversation is fake as well.

18. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

:yikes: Mr. Fridge Break's name is JJ, so that just freaky seeing that at the top of each of the screenshots :wideeyes:

19. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

That's the one. And about as believable as the text one this thread's about :lol:

20. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Holy shit - this chick takes the term "bugfcuk gonzo" to a whole new level :yikes: :eek: :scream:.

She just might, however, be a perfect match for this dude :rofl:.

21. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

Oh God, I forgot about Dimitri the stud. Listening to that make me uncomfortable as well but it's also hilarious :rofl:

22. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

That is definitely fake. It was created by two guys as a joke--
    http://www.facebook.com/austin.knill

As for whether the texts to that guy are fake, they could be. But there are girls (and guys) who would pull something that crazy.