With a loud Jodel - German skating news part 2

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Jeschke, Jan 28, 2014.

1. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

Is this the same Nuchtern as Koch/Nuchtern, whom people have been saying split?

2. sandra_persch

sandra_persch Well-Known Member

Nolan is skating with Minerva Hase who also skates Junior Ladies in singles this season.

Robin26 likes this.
  3. sandra_persch

sandra_persch Well-Known Member

Yes, Sharin Koch and Christin Nüchtern did split and he is trying his luck with Sophie Jones now.

I wonder if the split had to do with Shari's old injury returning last season.

kwanfan1818 likes this.
  4. sanni

sanni New Member

That was my question too. I found some lifestreams, but all doesn't work in Germany. Have you found a livestream which works? For me it's just like for you, I would do anything to see Annabelle and Ruben skating. Now I also hope, that there will be a video on youtube, so I can see it later.

Dramahkween and Irish-Angel like this.
  5. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

Eurosport 2 works..... but there is always hope you can see it on youtube later ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLBqt04Tp1I

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM
    sanni likes this.
  6. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

Thanks a lot for your help.....Eurosport International works!

7. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

Here it is on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAoZSA6Mb1g&list=UUM_UaC4Afd9QAAXQowpJcrQ

8. sanni

sanni New Member

9. oubik

oubik Well-Known Member

Schiffner / Salatzki split. He is going to skate with Czech Ice Dancer Sara Cibulkova for Germany.

Jeschke likes this.
  10. mtviolin

mtviolin New Member

sorry for my random question, but I will do some holidays in Oberstdorf and was wondering wether it is possible to attend practices at the ERC.
    Does anyone know something?

11. Ninchen

Ninchen Active Member

Normally that's no problem at all. AFAIR you have to pay a little sum to get into the rink. Less than 2Euros I think

12. Robin26

Robin26 Active Member

You can usually walk in. There are practices almost all day.

13. levineismine

levineismine Active Member

@mtviolin, funny that you asked that because I will be going to Oberstdorf for work soon for a couple of days and was going to post the same question :)
    Is it possible to find somewhere the training schedules? I don't have the whole day so it would be nice to sneak in to see the seniors practicing.
    Who's training in Oberstdorf at the moment? besides S/M, Z/G, Brezina and Kostner (but I assume she's not there much these days)?
    thanks!!

14. FSUAddict

FSUAddict Member

Hi, the practice schedules for the Oberstdorf ice rink are usually announced on the rink homepage here.

Practice schedules are the downloads called "Trainingsplan" on the right (scroll down a little bit). There usually are the schedules for the current and the two following weeks. KW means calender week. We currently are in KW 44, the next two weeks are KW 45 and 46. The ice dome minicamps are going on this week with lots of young skaters and among others Robin Szolkowy, Tomas Verner and Anton Kovalevski coaching.

Of course there are no skaters' names announced on the schedules but practice groups only. "Eistanz" is ice dance, "Paarlauf" is pairs, "Meisterklasse" is singles with a minimum personal best of 150 for men and 105 for ladies. "DEU and BEV Kader" are the German National Team and the Bavarian Team.

Who's there depends on the skaters' competition schedules, of course. Apart from the above mentionned skaters Proelss/Blommaert are practicing in Oberstdorf. Bestandigova/Mansiz seem to be there too, being coached by the recently retired Wende/Wende. No idea who else is currently there.

levineismine and Dramahkween like this.
  15. Miezekatze

Miezekatze Well-Known Member

Ivan Righini/Bariev also trains in Oberstdorf.
    I think it should be uncomplicated to watch practices there. I'd probably just go there and ask someone when a specific practice takes place.

levineismine likes this.
  16. levineismine

levineismine Active Member

thanks a lot for the info, I hope to have enough time to sneak in and attend some practices, and in case I make it, I'll report back :)