Who will win Dance GPF gold?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by judgejudy27, Nov 30, 2012.

?

Who will win GPF dance gold

1. Virtue & Moir

50.5%
  2. Davis & White

46.8%
  3. Pechelat & Bourzat

0.5%
  4. Bobrova & Soloviev

1.1%
  5. Ilinykh & Katsalapov

0.5%
  6. Cappellini & Lanotte

0.5%
  1. walei

walei Well-Known Member

Wow that's pretty spiteful.

I think it will be a repeat of last year, D/W wins SD and V/M wins FD. Overall though I think D/W will win.

2. zilam98

zilam98 New Member

well who knows, p/b might just pull a hat trick and win gpf! hehehe

3. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

In line with mia joy's spiteful comment, one could say that Olympic gold trumps GPF gold by anyone's standard. Does that mean we should wish wonderful skaters like M/C never win at Olys?

4. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Not just "spiteful"? But pretty spiteful? :lol: (How about "awfully" spiteful? Or horrifically spiteful??)

:rofl: So it's spiteful to hope that your favourite team wins a medal that they have not won before? Honestly, if Davis and White win this won, I do think Virtue and Moire will somehow be able to get out of bed the next morning. If I understand these four skaters correctly, they will all be happy for each other regardless of who ends up with the gold.

Maofan7 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. walei

walei Well-Known Member

If you are an awfully spiteful V/M fan :lol:

At least V/M will never win US Nationals and D/W will never win Canadian Nationals. Those two titles are something you can never take away from horrifically spiteful fans!

6. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

I dunno. I know at least one of them who might find it a pissoff. :slinkaway

7. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

:rofl:

8. akkto

akkto New Member

For me, Virtue and Moir should already have a GPF gold: the 2009-2010 title. I found their FD sufficiently better to make up the difference after the OD.
    2010-2011 (obviously) and 2011-2012 do fairly belong to D/W.
    But thereĀ“s no way to know what will happen this year...

9. mia joy

mia joy New Member

Oh, come on! I wasn't being spiteful, I was being fair :p Since Tessa and Scott still have that one title Meryl and Charlie don't (the Olympic one), it's only fair that Meryl and Charlie have one that Tessa and Scott don't...

I mean, after Meryl and Charlie win the next Olympics, Tessa and Scott can win as many GPF titles as they want. Or the other way around, if Tessa and Scott win a GPF title, it should mean Meryl and Charlie will win the Games :D

But to be serious, I think they (D/W) still would give away all their GPF golds for that one Olympic title.

10. NYScorp6

NYScorp6 Member

Davis & White got my vote. The Notre Dame de Paris program is really growing on me!