1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who should have won the Canadian Pairs Title

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sk8ingcoach, Jan 23, 2013.

Who should have won the Canadian Pairs Title

1. Duhamel & Radford

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  2. Moore-towers & Moscovitch

18 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. sk8ingcoach

sk8ingcoach Active Member

Both pairs teams had the skate of their life, but did you agree with the results or not.

2. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

I agreed with the results. Both teams skated lights out but the more difficult technical program by D/R won it for me hands down. It was great to see M-T/M perform an excellent routine.

3. Scrufflet

Scrufflet Well-Known Member

I was there and it was electrifying. It really went beyond marks. I don't care who won it because they were both so exciting.

4. JasperBoy

JasperBoy Heading for Helsinki

ITA with professordeb. (as I usually do. It's scary!)

5. kuzytalent

kuzytalent Active Member

The LP scoring was right but the SP scoring was a joke. Thus Moore-Towers & Moscovitch should have won.

6. The Observer

The Observer Active Member

I think Kirsten & Dylan have better flow and overall presentation and were the ones I kind of wanted to win from an emotional point of view, but they did have the one mistake on the 2nd throw, so I can't disagree with the fairness of the final results since Megan & Eric skated very well too.

7. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I like both teams, so I don't have any emotions invested in one or the other. As close as it was, the right team won. :)

8. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Nice to know someone agrees often with me :D cause I can't say that of very many people.

9. sequins

sequins Active Member

I prefer M-T/M but D/R deserved to win the program was more difficult. SP M-T/M should've won though but it was great either way and I really hope they can do it again at Worlds. Fabulous!