Who of these female Ice Dancers is the best looking?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by SkateBlades17, Aug 23, 2012.

?

Who of these female Ice Dancers is the best looking?

1. Tatiana Navka

39 vote(s)
    20.1%
  2. Oksana Pasha Grishuk

9 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Tanith Belbin

121 vote(s)
    62.4%
  4. Shae-Lynn Bourne

25 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

Who of these 4 female Ice Dancers do you think is the best looking? The question isn't who do you think is the best looking female ice dancer, if your choice isn't on the poll. The question is, who of these choices do you think is the best looking.
  2. spikydurian

spikydurian New Member

They are all beautiful. Tough choices.
  3. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Tanith and Tatiana.
  4. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

I hope skating unions try to involve more attractive female ice dancers into the sport so that we can have more than only four chicks in our hot babe threads.
  5. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Navka easily. Especially on the ice - so sexy!
  6. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

Tanith has the prettiest face, Navka has the sexiest body.
  7. Blair

Blair New Member

Where's Krylova?
  8. zilam98

zilam98 New Member

what's up with the limited choices? any theme or anything related among the choices? or are they just the OP's personal preferences?
  9. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov New Member

Agree with Rex and aliceanne.
  10. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

I voted for Shae-Lynn Bourne. Really, I think she was the most stunning blonde among female ice dancers, both with the unnatural platinum (or whatever it's called) colour, and the more natural tones. She is still really attractive with her huge smile. She doesn't have the most ideal body shape, but it doesn't matter a lot with her. As for Tanith Belbin, I think she is really the most beautiful among these four after most standards, but she doesn't have the diva quality that Navka has (imho), or the sexiness and spark of Shae-Lynn. Grishuk too looked quite stunning with that blonder hair in the beginning. But she didn't look that great with her natural colour, imho - just nice. I didn't like her later looks that much either. But I haven't seen her now.
  11. leafygreens

leafygreens Well-Known Member

I wonder how many times Ben had to tell a pouting Merrie, "No baby, I don't think Tanith is hot at all" with fingers crossed behind his back.
  12. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

I say Tanith. Her beauty is more natural than Shae-Lynn's or Pasha's. Without the dyed/styled hair, Pasha and Shae-Lynn wouldn't look much better than average. As for Navka, I don't find her that appealing. I think she looks like too much of a diva.
  13. Betta42

Betta42 New Member

oh Tanith by a landslide! <3
  14. Minou

Minou Member

What about Maya Ussova?
  15. zilam98

zilam98 New Member

why pick someone that's not included in this very short and skewed list? there's no doubt that maya's beautiful. only that the OP didnt include her in the poll.
  16. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

In response to this and other similar comments. I'm sorry if you are unhappy with the limited choices. :( I tried to explain in the original post, that the poll question is which of these 4 specific Ice Dancers is the best looking, between these 4 people and the the poll question is not "Who is the best looking Ice Dancer". I know that there are a lot of good looking ice dancers that are not on the poll, but that wasn't the question, the question was who of these 4 do you think is the best. There is a different older thread called best looking female ice dancer where you can choose anyone you like. I'm sorry if the limited choices annoyed anyone, that wasn't my intention!
  17. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

That's a good point. :)
  18. Nagano Forever

Nagano Forever New Member

Grishuk looks very gorgeous now and has for years! Almost unrecognizable to people who haven't seen her since the 98 Olympics. There are some recent pictures on here. She looks even better in person too!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Oksanagrishukqueenonice

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oksana-Grishuk-Evgeny-Platov/169911153134003
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    Cherub721 and (deleted member) like this.