Who is the male version of Miki Ando?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pinky166, Dec 8, 2010.

Who is the male version of Miki Ando?

1. Evgeni Plushenko

10 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Evan Lysacek

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  3. Brian Joubert

33 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Nobunari Oda

13 vote(s)
    12.7%
  5. Kevin Van Der Perren

27 vote(s)
    26.5%
  6. Kevin Reynolds

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  7. Michal Brezina

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  8. Other - please identify in post

6 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

And still beat Ando easily.

2. Lainerb

Lainerb New Member

Umm...You are the one claiming that Rochette is the second best jumper out there right now, but clearly Miki is capable of consistently landing her content in the long program. Anyway, I don't believe Miki was planning on peaking at the Japan Open. I compared Rochette's best(and only) performance and technical content to that of Ando's and well Ando is better(as far as jumps). Sorry.

Im also not sure how you can claim that Yu Na Kim has the best jumps currently when we even have yet to see her compete once this season. Basically you are comparing what Yu-Na did nearly a year ago as your basis for claiming she has the best jumps. This is even more off base than my comparison of two skates at different competitions.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  3. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

Read chipso's post to summarize your sorely flawed logic. I am surprised you are so boastful too after your beloved Ando could only manage 5th place at the GP final even after being gifted the most woeful field in the events 15 year history to play with. :lol:

4. Lainerb

Lainerb New Member

Why? Because her freeskate has the highest score of any lady so far this season on the GP series. She also went for every jump that she had planned in this event. Sure she failed during the short program, but it shows the determination she has.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  5. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Dear, Miki was far behind after the short program and had a lot of catching up to do. Miki would have won had she skated a clean short program.

6. Lainerb

Lainerb New Member

Indeed, Miki is pushing herself when she doesn't have too. It's apparent that Miki is nearly as in fine of a form as she has ever been and it will just be matter of time before she skates two clean programs. Let's see how Miki does once she recovers from her back injury.