Which skater(s) have the most loyal fanbase? Their skater/deity can do no wrong. :P

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by museksk8r, Nov 26, 2013.

Which skater(s) have the most loyal fanbase? Their skater/deity can do no wrong. :P

1. Mao Asada

14.9%
  2. Jason Brown

4.0%
  3. Patrick Chan

10.8%
  4. Davis/White

9.6%
  5. Gracie Gold

2.0%
  6. Yu-Na Kim

36.1%
  7. Michelle Kwan

38.2%
  8. Evan Lysacek

1.6%
  9. Mirai Nagasu

11.2%
  10. Evgeni Plushenko

17.7%
  11. Virtue/Moir

37.8%
  12. Johnny Weir

8.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

Wow Yu Na really cant lose any FSU poll these days it seems. She is the new Kwan of FSU. If someone created a poll for best triple axel ever vs Ito and Harding (or anyone who has actually, you know, done the jump), best triple loop ever, best layback spin ever, or best toe point ever, she would probably win those too. Poor Michelle, cant even win a fanatics poll anymore. :(

2. canbelto

canbelto Well-Known Member

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. giselle23

giselle23 Active Member

Winning this poll is not necessarily a compliment. I was happy to see that Michelle was not in the lead for the most fan-bots.

4. kuzytalent

kuzytalent Active Member

Mirai Nagasu by far. Just look at all the crazy whining about her not making an Olympic Team she in no way deserved to make in the first place.

5. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

Well done, Nagbots! You all have catapulted Mirai from having only 4 votes to now 27 votes in only 2 days from the time I bumped this thread. BRAVA!!! :cheer2:

6. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

I am amazed at how few fans have voted for D/W. Their fans rarely, if ever, have negative things to say about them. I live mostly in VM thread and most fans offer lots of critique. I like D/W and prefer VM. I don't criticize either couple. I think any person who is given the kind of talent these kids all have, and use their gifts are worthy of praise. I personally prefer to give credit where it is due. IMHO, anyone who goes out in front of the general public and lays it all on the line gets my support. Just saying.