Which of these male Ice Dancers is the best looking?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by SkateBlades17, Aug 23, 2012.

Which of these male ice dancers is the best looking?

1. Christopher Dean

16 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Gwendal Peizerat

56 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. Evgeny Platov

58 vote(s)
    39.2%
  4. Alexander Zhulin

18 vote(s)
    12.2%
  1. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

Which of these 4 male Ice Dancers do you think is the best looking? The question isn't who do you think is the best looking male ice dancer, if your choice isn't on the poll. The question is, who of these choices do you think is the best looking.

2. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Did ice dance continue after 2002?

3. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

again, what's up with the limited choices? i did pick one but the number and the selections are confusing

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  4. SamuraiK

SamuraiK Well-Known Member

LOL thankfully the off-season is ending soon.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  5. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Platov. I almost said Peizerat, but I saw him recently in a picture and he was starting to look aged. I never thought Zhulin was that attractive (ugh.. the hair colour..), and Dean is quite attractive but not quite as 'pretty' as Platov lol.

6. Shyjosie

Shyjosie Active Member

The title says who is best looking, not who was best looking in their heyday. My vote goes to Peizerat, but I find it a bit injust because the four men are not the same age. Of course they all have aged.

7. Betta42

Betta42 New Member

ya 4 choices? :confused: i have to google them all cuz the only one i kind of know is Christopher Dean and i wouldnt call him the best looking...eta...Gwendal Peizerat gets my vote...

8. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

I had to vote for Zhulin. When he was young, he was a vision from a Renaissance painting, and his looks lasted quite well.
    If the question is who IS the best looking- then it would be Bourzat, IMO.

9. tut88

tut88 Member

:)

10. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

In response to this and other similar comments. I'm sorry if you are unhappy with the limited choices. :( I tried to explain in the original post, that the poll question is which of these 4 specific Ice Dancers is the best looking, between these 4 people and the the poll question is not "Who is the best looking Ice Dancer". I know that there are a lot of good looking ice dancers that are not on the poll, but that wasn't the question, the question was who of these 4 do you think is the best. There is a different older thread called best looking male ice dancer where you can choose anyone you like. I'm sorry if the limited choices annoyed anyone, that wasn't my intention!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  11. Nagano Forever

Nagano Forever New Member

For me it's a very hard choice between Evgeny & Gwendal and I see it's close between the two. They are two of the most gorgeous guys I can think of.