Where is ESTA?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Aussie Willy, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Yazmeen

Yazmeen Well-Known Member

THANK YOU for explaining the history of "Esta," I always wondered how this whole thing started. And as someone who absolutely could not stand Oksana Grishuk when her ego turned her into "Pasha," boy, am I glad I stayed out of it!

2. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

I don't know why but at first I thought Esta was Russian just because she was so emotionally invested in Russian coaches and skaters. :shuffle:

3. Maofan7

Maofan7 Member

and Russian gymnasts. I knew nothing about ESTA, but going through the archives, ESTA appears to have liked predicting things. For example, one of the predictions was that Anna Pavlova would win 6 gold medals at the last Olympics. That obviously never transpired, but one of the predictions is still to be determined either way - that Alena Leonova will win the Olympic title in Sochi. If Alena does win, maybe ESTA will come back then.

This is ESTA's post from the 8th August 2008 (the date of the opening ceremony to the 2008 Olympics):-

"ANNA PAVLOVA WILL WIN 6 GOLD MEDALS!!!!!

I PRAY, THAT ANNA PAVLOVA WILL WIN 6 GOLD MEDALS. SHE IS, THE BEST, THE MOST GRACE FULL, MOST WONDER FULL GYMNAST.

I PRAY, THAT SHAWN JOHNSON WILL MISS HER FAULT AND FALL ON BARS. I PRAY, THAT BAD TECHNIK AMERICANS WILL WIN NONE MEDAL!!!!!!!! AND I PRAY, THAT CHINESE WHO LEI AND CHEAT LIKE USSOVA WILL BE COME IN THE FORTH PLACE.

RUSSIA FOR OLYMPIC GOLD! ANNA PAVLOVA SIX GOLD MEDALS!!!!! MAY THE OLYMPICS BEGGIN!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox, love,yours, esta.
    "

This was from the 7th March 2009:-

"ALENA LEONOVA WILL BECOME 2014 GOLD MEDALIST

i think, alena leonova has perfekt technique and lovvely programs and best artistry. i cannot believe, she defeates caroline zhang. i pray please judges make low marks for zhang!!!!!! and they do!!!!!!! LEONOVA WILL BECOME OLYMPIC CHAMPION YOU WILL SEE!

xoxoxoxooxoxo, love, yours, esta.
    "

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  4. aliona22

aliona22 Member

this baiul tirade was amazing. from 2/12/2007. :oksana1:

ASK YOUR SELF ``WHO IS RISPONSIBLE FOR DRUNK SANA``? THE UNSWER IS SIMPLE. MAYA USOVA. ASK YOUR SELF ``WHO INTRO-DUCES SIXTEEN YEARS OLD GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL TO CIGARETTES!!!!! AND ALCHOHOL!!!! AND PERVERSIONS OF LESBIONISM!!!! THE UNSWER IS MAYA USOVA!!!!!!!!! THIS WOMAN WHO IS NEARLY FORTY YEARS OF AGE BE-FRIENDS SIXTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL. SHE MAKES HER IN DEPRESSION AND MAKES HER TO EMITATE PASHA-OKSANA GRISHUK AND BECOME JALOUS AND TELL LEIS. I THINK, BAIUL WHILL BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL TODAY IF SHE NEVER MEETS MAYA USOVA. IT IS TRUE SHAME!!!!!!! TRUE SHAME!!!!!!! FOR BAIUL TO EVER MEET USOVA. I CRY FOR TERRIBLE TWIST OF FATE WHICH MAKES USOVA BE-FRIEND BAIUL. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, love,yours, esta.

5. jenniferlyon

jenniferlyon Well-Known Member

Another Esta pseudonym was Moscowfan. There were three of them-- Esta, Dancer, and Moscowfan-- posting at the same time and echoing each other.

6. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member

I thought Baiul was Jewish?

7. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

She found that out after she started practicing Russian Orthodox Crhistianity. Not sure if she stopped and started practicing Judaism.

8. jenniferlyon

jenniferlyon Well-Known Member

Oksana was in her twenties when she found out about her Jewish heritage. Based on recent photos she posted on her FB page, I know she definitely celebrates Christmas.

9. satchelpooch318

satchelpooch318 New Member

If I remember correctly, this quote was from a poster named DATA and not ESTA. Also, I distinctly remember later on in that thread that DATA believed the only reason Michelle Kwan (or anyone else) ever talked to Artur Dmitriev at the 1998 Olympics was because of his sock. Or am I just dreaming that I read that way back when...?

10. Quintuple

Quintuple papillon d'amour

I still like the post where Esta simply stated,

I HAVE JUMPED THE DOUBLE SALCHOW

11. moscowfan

moscowfan New Member

I stole moscowfan's username from the old FSW boards (Adrian Chen's boards). And yes, all the Pasha troll accounts were from Grishuk's family in Germany. I was trying to infiltrate their group as a SEKRET AGENT :sekret:

The best part was meeting SHARPIE and telling her I was moscowfan.

Never found out who is ESTA for sure, though I do have a theory :lol:

CONSPIRACY!

12. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

Apparently so. :hat1:

:( Next you'll tell us that Santa Claus is just a myth.

13. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

No, he's a mythter.

14. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

ESTA is baaaaaaack! :cheer:

15. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

I wanted to start a thread asking for the history of Esta to be explained. Thank you for doing that, Louis. :)

16. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

And there is a real Esta too - a very nice woman who accompanied someone (I forget who it was) from FSU to Skate America in Hartford. She wasn't posting here at the time. Each time she introduced herself to someone as Esta, the person's eyes would go all :eek: and she'd quickly say "not that Esta" because her friend had explained it to her. Esta was her real name, no pseud. It was funny.

17. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

She still is introduced as estanotthatesta. Yes, all one word. :lol:

18. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

she is very popular here
    how many alter egos does she have ? :confused:

19. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that. Brightened my day up no end. :)

20. IceDreams18

IceDreams18 New Member

I was just on the Golden Skate message board and I just saw these Esta like posts. They may be deleted soon, I don't know but I thought some of you would be interested. This seems to be either Esta or an Esta copycat.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?35924-Comical-or-shocking-skating-moments/page5

MOST EMBARRASSING AND SHOCKING MOMENT IS EVGENY PLATOV IN 1998 SKATING WITH OLD, EVILLE, ASH TRAY, WITCH MAYA USOVA AND AIUDENCE BOOING HIM!!!!! HE COULD SKATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TALENTED HERO OKSANA PASHA GRISHUK CHOOSES TO SKATE WITH OLD, EVILLE, STUPID, SLUG USOVA WHO EITHER STANDS IN ONE PLACE OR RIDES ON HIS BACK OR OTHER BODY PARTS. YOU COULD PICK SOMEONE OFF THE ROAD TO SKATE USOVA'S PART. USOVA CAST BLACK SPELL ON PLATOV AND PUT POTION IN HIS COFFEe. AUDIENCE MEMBERS CHOOSE TO GO TO BATHROOM WHEN USOVA SKATES NOT BECAUSE THEY CANT WAIT BUT BECAUSE THEY CANT STAY WHEN THAT WITCH IS ON ICE! I NAMED MY KITTEN PASHA & EVGENY BUT IN 1998, I CHANGED MY EVGENY KITTENS NAME TO SASHA BECAUSE I WAS SOoooo UPSET BY PLATOV'S EMBARRASSMENT! I STAYED HOME FROM WORK AND USED ALL MY SICK DAYS AND WRECKED MY MEXICO VACATION BECAUSE I WAS IN DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF THAT WITCH USOVA! MY KITTENS WERE THEN PASHA & SASHA BUT ONCE EVGENY CAME TO HIS SENSES I CHANGED KITYS NAME BACK TO EVGENY WHICH CONFUSED MY POOR KITTEN! I ALSO CHANGED MY PASHA KITTEN's NAME BACK TO OKSANA SO THEN MY KITTENS WERE OKSANA & EVGENY & STILL CONFUSED. ANOTHER EMBARRASSING MOMENT WHEN USOVA FELL AT 1992 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. I WAS CHEERING SO LOUD I FELL OVER! MAYA TRIPPED HER PARTNER ZHULIN AND THEY HAD ACCIDENT AND CRASHED INTO BOARDS. MAYA ALSO CRASHED INTO FLOWER POTS AT CHAMPIONS ON ICE AND I THINK THE WHOLE BUILDING HEARD ME HOOTING WITH LAUGHTER.

USOVA= SOAP OPERA & EMBARRASSMENT.

MEETING HER IS A CURSE!!

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...our-favorite-choreograher&p=647246#post647246

Best choreograher= pasha pasha pasha grishuk & natalia linichuk

worst= eville ash tray maya usova & old witch tatiana tarasova makes horrible programs for flutzing sasha cohen. Eville usova makes bad programs where she rides on partners backs and gives them injuries with eville dead weight

21. Aussie Willy

IceDreams18 - that is hilarious. Poor kitty. If it isn't ESTA they are doing a damned fine job of being ESTA.

22. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

:wideeyes: I imagine reading an ESTA post is like being on ecstasy, heroin, and crystal meth at the same time. All I can think to say is did I really just read that? :rollin:

23. jjane45

jjane45 Active Member

Methinks the spelling was too good :)

24. Aussie Willy

I also noticed there was a lower case letter in there. Proof that it is not ESTA.

25. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

Yeah, it was too well written to be esta.

26. Maofan7

Maofan7 Member

Its been almost a year now since we last heard from ESTA

This was her last post in this thread here:-

Do hope she got back okay from her SMOKE in the NEDERLANDS and that she is well.

27. Primorskaya

Primorskaya Well-Known Member

Hopefully she'll be back for Worlds, fag in one hand, beer in the other, to root for Sotnikova, True Queen of the Ice, and Tuktamysheva!

Maofan7 and (deleted member) like this.
  28. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Well maybe when Pasha decides to do something again, Esta will be back?

29. Minou

Minou Member

Has anyone seen any pics of Maya's baby, toddler now? She must take her to the rink or to see Baba in Marlboro occasionally?

30. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I love one of her predicitions that had an American winning the bronze but she didn't name anyone. It just said "American." It was a flippant response and imho very, very funny.