Where is ESTA?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Aussie Willy, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

Seriously we have not heard from her for a while. Is she okay?

Maofan7 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov Well-Known Member

I was thinking about Esta earlier myself. I used to enjoy reading her posts. I also hope she's okay. Maybe like some of the other past posters she just lost interest/had other things to do.

3. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

I love how you highlight her name in upper case. Seriously, she was queen of the caps lock.

4. ltnskater

ltnskater Active Member

Doesn't she post like her annual crazy post in the off season right before a new season starts?

5. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

Ten bucks says it's Phil Hersh.

6. berthesghost

berthesghost Well-Known Member

Tarred by the black mark of tarasova I assume!

Unless she's being held captive in one of those creppy stuffed animal stuffed hutches of usova's.

7. PishPosh9

PishPosh9 New Member

As a tribute, I've pasted ESTA's last post below-- she retourned to let us know that Ussova's (a woman 60 yrs of age) baby is a LEI. :D

I HAVE RITOURNED TO TELL YOU USSOVA`S BABY IS A LEI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO FSU FROM ESTA . I DO NOT FALLOW FIGURE SKATING MUCH OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE BABIES MY BOY HAS NINE YEARS OLD TWO DAYS PAST AND MY TWINS HAVE SEVEN YEARS OLD. ICE DANCE CANNOT BE THE SAME AFTER PASHA RE-TIRES BECAUSE USSOVA STEALS HER PARTNER WITH BRIBERTY AND PROSTITUTES AND LEIS AND DECEPTION.

I READ IN NEWS THAT MAYA USSOVVA HAS THE BABY AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. THE USSOVA ``SOAP OPERA`` WITH LEIS AND DEPRESSIONS AND DELERIOUS LIVES AGAIN. I HAVE RITOURNED TO TELL YOU THAT MAYA USSOVA`S BABY IS A LEI. DO YOU THINK THIS WOMAN SHE SAYS SHE HAS 46 YEARS OLD AND IN TRUTH SHE HAS 60 YEARS OLD CAN HAVE A BABY. USSOVA THINKS WE ARE FOOLS. SHE THINK WE CANNOT SEE HER BLACK TEETH AND HER RINCLED SKIN AND HER OLD SAGGING BONES. EVEN A CHILD WILL SAYS USOVA HAS 60 YEARS OLD OR MORE.

IT IS A LEI THAT USOVA HAS A BABY. DO YOU THINK THIS WOMAN THIS CHAIN-SMOKER THIS ALCCOHOLIST CAN NOT SMOKE AND DRINK ? DOES ANYONE SEES USSOVA WHILE SHE IS ``PREGNANT``. NO BECAUSE USSOVA IS NEVER PREGNANT. USSOVA BUYS HER BABY FROM POOR WOMAN. POOR WOMAN DOES NOT KNOW BABY WILL BREATH USSOVA` SMOKE AND SMELL HER ALCCOHOL AND HAVE MOTHER IN 17 TIMES DEPRESSION. I PITTY THIS POOR CHILD. I HOPE MOTHER KNOWS USSOVA IS THE DANGER TO THE BABY AND BEGS TO RETOURN THE BABY TO RITHFULL MOTHER.

I PRAY SOMEONE WILL INVESTIGAGE. USSOVA DOES NOT BIRTH THIS CHILD AND CAN NOT HAVE THE CHILD. THIS POOR GIRL BABY I WILL PRAY FOR HER EVERY NIGHT. PLEASE PRAY FOR ``USSOVA`S`` BABY. I CANNOT BELIEVE USSOVA HER LIFE IS THE ``SOAP OPERA`` IT IS FICTION IT IS LEI IT IS FAIRY TAIL. DO NOT BELIEVE HER LEIS THIS IS BIGGEST. I NEVER THINK USSOVA WILL GO SO FAR TO MAKE-BELIEVVE BABY WITH SIXTY YEARS OLD.

xoxxoxoxoxoxoxo love,yours,esta.

8. zotza

zotza allergic to brainless skaters

9. Jarrett

Jarrett Well-Known Member

Fantastic post. :)

10. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

Nope...never gets old!

11. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

OMG, this is crazy! I had almost forgotten.

This 'ESTA' is different from the Esther/"Esta"who I thought for a while was this one. No way, Jose. ROTFL!

12. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

O...M...G... That is the weirdest thing I have ever read on FSU, and boy that's sayin' alot, ain't it! :lol: I must not have ever read those Esta posts cause I sure woulda remembered that. Seems I missed out on quite a lot of laughs! :rofl:

13. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

ESTA <3333333333333333

14. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

I remember the first time I came across one of Esta's posts and wondered why on earth everything was in caps. I soon came to learn that was just Esta's way and that she was passionately positive about a particular skater whom I was ... not (let's just leave it at that).

15. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

16. dramagrrl

dramagrrl Active Member

Esta was the greatest thing to ever exist on any figure skating forum. I miss her deeply.

17. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

I miss Esta too. If we start some thread about Usova, you think she might come back?

18. PishPosh9

PishPosh9 New Member

Here an article translated by ESTA:

MY FRIEND SENDS ME INTRESTING NEW ARTICLE WICH SHE TRANSLATES. I THINK, YOU WILL FIND AMAZING.

XOXOXOXO LOVE, YOURS, ESTA.

Maya Usova has no gold medal, no husband, and no baby
    Ost Express
    28 March 2004

In the World Championships of 2004, Maya Usova who is the vice coach to Tatiana Tarasova`s pupils watched from the audience as her former husband Aleksander Zhulin brought his team to the gold medal. Usova`s team Chait and Sakhnovsky from Israel finished only in the seventh place. Formerly in the third place Chait and Sakhnovsky have many bad programs since becoming joined to the group of Tarasova and Usova. The promising career of the Israeli is fallen because of bad coaching and choreography from the deceptive pairing which wants to drink vodka and smoke cigarettes merely.

Indeed Usova was drinking and smoking very often at Dortmund. This woman of 40 years old has no husband, no gold medal, and no baby. Usova first lost her husband because of her cold nature and her lunatic personality. Many people witnessed the romantic relationship between Usova and the Olympic Champion Oxana Baiul. Baiul has the thing that Usova loses, the gold medal from Lillihammer Olympics.

Usova began her scheme to corruption with alcohol and cigarettes and stealing money. When the 16 years old Baiul has become destroyed Usova then attacked the woman who wins the other gold medal in Lillihammer Oxana-Pasha Grishuk. Usova first began the terror with flooding Grishuk's appartment. She then made the small fire near to Grishuk's appartment. Every day she appeared in the ice rink with no contract ( in fact Usova still has no contract ) smoking and laughing at the door. In foreign competitions she sended many prostitutes to Evgeny Platov. Finally in the ``Tom Collins`` tour Usova herself became the oldest occupation to Platov and she succeeded in winning his partnership. The two do not riceive successes in the competitions by marks of 4,5 and the last place many times. Usova destroyed the career of Platov too. Such this able dancer must retire and must coach because his partner is so weak. Usova makes so many destructions to gold medals of Lillihammer that it wonders where was Usova to the famous collapse of Sergei Grinkov. She is living in Lake Placid in the time.

Usova has no baby. Last year she became pregnant by famouse businessmen (many say Tom Collins himself) and she celebrated with vodka and cigarettes. Usova kills her baby with the bad behaviors she makes her whole life. In the World Championships Usova sees her former husband with wife and child and now World Champion of coaching. Grishuk has a child also. Baiul is now the star of ``Stars on Ice`` and soon marries to her fiance. Only Usova has no gold medal, no husband, and no baby. She is the sad woman with the cigarettes and thealcohol, the apprentice of Tatiana Tarasova in corruption and intrigue.

19. PishPosh9

PishPosh9 New Member

Sekrets Big! She wasn't a fan of Dmietriev and his 'sock' either..

Helo, I before have never posted but must share with you all these secrets big!

I MAKE NO BELIEVE NOMORE Arthur Dimitriev be good a man! HA! NO TRUE my friend. He is mean bold angry ugly man. He throw poor Natalia to ground and make her everyone tell SHE wanted stop skating. He make her cover legs because they be "to fat" and he stuff himself with sock, because he be wanting to look big. HA! He's no big, he's small and ugly! He get Natalia pregnant and she have to get rid of child, he then tell her "he hates you" and no want to be partner. He blame Natalia for Silver in olympics and pray that Katia and Sergei have bad luck!! He mean, he no like woman or children or puppys. He drown dogs and cats!But he be dog! DOG! WOOF WOOF! He make up spin...corkscrew HA!!!He steal spin...he steal spin from poor Russian couple who never make team because he drown her dog in sea and break boys leg! Mean bold Arthur. Poor lovely talia...Oksana Kazakova has BLAME too. she be steal partner girl. ....
    That's all for now
    I must have share
    bye my friend

20. FigureSpins

FigureSpins New Member

I don't remember ESTA at all, but the hugs and kisses in the signoff about Usova's baby just cracked me up. Thanks for sharing it.

21. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

I remember the LEI post fondly. Awww.

Is Esta a French speaker because this
    sounds like one as in "mon fils a neuf ans and les jumeaux ont sept ans."

22. Angela-Fan

Angela-Fan Well-Known Member

23. Louis

Louis Tinami 2012

:lol:Ah, Esta.

I think there are at least two different Estas and probably three or more.

The first (Esta #1) was almost definitely a pseud of Pasha's aunt, who lived in Germany. This Esta posted on Adrian Chew's board, FSWorld.

Then there was another (Esta #2), whom I believe to be somehow associated with Natalia Linichuk and/or UDel, who posted first on Brad Miller's FSWurld and on this incarnation of FSU. This Esta was (I think) a spoof of the previous Esta. For awhile, she used a variety of other aliases - Dancer (who claimed to be an international judge), Pasha is a Living Legend, etc. Sometimes the pseuds would talk to one another. :lol: It's possible that Esta #1 and Esta #2 are the same person, but I don't think so.

Then there's a third Esta (Esta #3), who posted on gymnastics message boards. This one is definitely a spoof of the spoof and almost certainly a native English speaker. The Dmitriev post does not match the ones here.

I always wonder what Pasha's aunt must've thought to see her pseudonym suddenly come "alive" and then multiply and take on a life of its own. :lol:

CynicElle and (deleted member) like this.
  24. *Susan*

*Susan* New Member

The good old Esta days... she always lit a spark!

25. shah

shah Shhh...

ESTA, COME BACK! I MISS ALL THESE NEW LEIS!

;)

26. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member

Italian and Spanish also express age that way. I'd always imagined Esta as an older woman with 17 cats and a ouija board, chain-smoking and knocking back the vodka while posting about the black mark of TAT and Ussova's leis.

27. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Thanks, makes sense being all Romance languages.

28. smileyskate

smileyskate New Member

Seemed like that to me as well! Also agree that she might be from Pasha or another competitor's camp.
    I miss her funny posts sometimes.

29. Scrufflet

Scrufflet Active Member

ESTA?
    Estonian Skating Trolls Association?
    Excellent Scott/Tessa Analysis?
    Elusive Stupid Triple Axels?
    Ekaterina Sobolieva Tutukova Androkova (newest Russian jumping bean)?

I wondered what this ESTA org. was until I read this delightful thread! I wonder if the letters really do stand for something interesting. I never saw the original posts but sure hope she(?) comes back!

30. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

ESTA is like the Living Saint in that they only appear when they are really needed. :sekret: