1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are Jessica Dube and Sebastien Wolfe?

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by cgh_11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. cgh_11

cgh_11 New Member

I see them listed on the Skate Canada website as part of the national team, but I don't see any international assignments. Did I miss something?

2. fsfan22

fsfan22 Member

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/sports/sp.../14/sp-grand-prix-figure-skating-preview.html

They were not at the Skate Canada high performance camp this summer and were scratched from their 2 GP assignments. They were said to have "a slow start" to the season due to injury.

3. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

Also - when the TSN/CTV team was talking about Canadian Pairs this weekend - they kept referring to Canada having 3 pairs but only 2 spots. They spoke of MT/M D/R and L/S/. No mention of D/W

4. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

If a skater is part of the National Team but MIA because of injury, don't they usually get a mention, or interview on their status, or something? I also thought they got invited to things like High Performance Camp.

It would be too bad if this team didn't come back. There was always potential.

5. cgh_11

cgh_11 New Member

Thanks for the update. I too hope we see them again. They were a really nice surprise last year.

6. carriemarie

carriemarie Member

They were invited to Camp, but couldn't attend. I think they will be back for Nationals. They are just out of the GP.

7. Sedge

Sedge Active Member

8. ambern024

ambern024 New Member

has anyone heard anything new about them?

9. Sylvia

Sylvia Club comp. season is here!

All I know is that they are listed #6 of 7 in the 2013 Canadians SP starting order.

10. ambern024

ambern024 New Member