What's up with Ando and Morozov

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Nikki Lee, Jul 17, 2012.

1. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

this is old news, he is now with Ilinykh and I bet a few years when Julia Lipnitskaya hits puberty Morozov will go after his next victim :scream:

2. Amy03

Amy03 Member

haha I think you are right love_skate the next victim will most likely be julia lipnitskaya:slinkaway

3. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

I seriously hope someone who knows her well can contact her privately.

FSfan107 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. leigh466

leigh466 Active Member

Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?

5. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

I thought she said so in an interview, but my understanding of Russian is not very strong so I could be mistaken. Anyways, Elena is at least 18 now, her birthday was in April...

6. ioana

ioana Well-Known Member

Is it the legality of the involvement you're questioning? Age of consent is 16 in Russia, anyway. No issues with the ick and eww factor of a 36-year old known womanizer dating a student half his age?

7. Amy03

Amy03 Member

the problem is not only the huge age gab there is between them i mean he could literally be her(elena) father, it's also the fact that he has an affair with so many of his (underage) students. I sometimes really wonder if takes his job seriously and if he is doing this to on purpose to be able to take advantage of his students, he really is creepy and has no morals at all:rolleyes:.

I really hope that he doesn't get more underage age girls to coach, they really are not save with him!:yikes:

8. Michalle

Michalle New Member

The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.

9. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

Same here. In addition to that, she dumped Nikita for Whorozov. What has she been smoking, for God's sake?!

Finnice and (deleted member) like this.
  10. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her :(

11. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

Maybe Morozov's real name is Jonah Falcon?

skateboy and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

If this is true, Miki's mom is wise and eventually, Miki may come to thank her.

13. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

That's nothing compared to Lysacek & Wang :p

14. Wiery

Wiery Well-Known Member

I hope so too. She seems like a wonderful person (bad taste in a certain man aside); and I don't wish anyone to feel so sad. :(

15. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Yes.

16. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Lolita Syndrome :scream:

17. magnolia

magnolia New Member

Looking at this issue from the most positive position possible, maybe it is a good thing that his women are so young (I hope this doesn't make me sound like I support pedophilia, which I most definitely do not). But they are so (legally) young, they will have plenty of time to realize what a huge mistake he is, and find their real partner with an understanding of what a truly good man is made of. (I think all his ex-wives are in a secure relationship now, right?)

I think back to how Shizuka reacted to Morosov's behavior in K&C at Torino. She had him read right from the beginning.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  18. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

:confused: Refresh my memory -- I can't remember that.

19. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

I remember the laser-eyed-look-of-death she gave the guy at Trophee Eric Bompard in 2005 when he tried to hug her on the podium. Arakawa keeps her personal space her own, at least in public.

20. feraina

feraina Well-Known Member

When would a coach have an opportunity to hug a skater on the podium??
    Here's that award ceremony:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgZ1wUP0BM

21. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

That's not the whole ceremony, just an edited version, and I'm not talking about her coach. It probably was the guy from Eric Bompard, possibly Eric Bompard himself, who handed out the flowers, since I don't think they let the sponsors shake hands, just the referee and maybe the head of the technical panel?

22. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

It is common knowledge he was with Miki. I saw them together in 2010 at TEB where she wasn't competing.. just there with Morozov.

23. berthesghost

berthesghost Well-Known Member

True. The morosov affair is so creppy and downright immoral I'm shocked it's even legal. Evan and Vera, if even true, is like Romeo and Juliette by comparison. :lol:

24. snoopyskater

snoopyskater Member

Could someone compile a list of Morosov's women for me? If anyone is able to type that much, LOL.:lol:

25. brina

brina Well-Known Member

Oh man Miki, my heart breaks for her. I know Morosov is a slime ball with a history, but young love is so blind (and I know from recent experience). It really is a shame.

26. shine

shine Well-Known Member

I think that's exactly it. I don't think she has a good head on her shoulder. Morozov totally took advantage of her immaturity and ignorance. That's too bad. I was hoping she'd turn out to be more of a Krylova than Grishuk (I don't mean in terms of skating).

27. bek

bek Guest

I disagree. While I find Vera and Evan (Ick) the fact of the matter is neither is in the position of power over the other. And Evan has been an adult for several years....Sigh. Why do parents let their daughters work with him?