What to do, what to do

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Aceon6, Apr 28, 2011.

What's your first choice for TV viewing tomorrow?

1. Worlds

43 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. Wedding

27 vote(s)
    34.2%
  3. Shuttle Launch

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  4. None of the above

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

Just curious as to viewing plans for tomorrow.

2. nerdycool

nerdycool Well-Known Member

I'll probably watch all 3. The wedding will be on my TV, skating will be streaming on my laptop, and the launch won't happen until later in the day. One would hope the wedding would be over by then!

3. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

It most certainly isn't the wedding. :lol: :shuffle:

4. Citlali

Citlali Well-Known Member

I dont know :( I want to watch the wedding (the dress - so just when the bride arrives) and worlds, but is the ladiezzz and really the first groups are a nightmare for anyone than wants to stay awake at 4am:coffee::yawn:

5. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

The wedding. If it were up against anything other than the ladies SP it'd be a tough choice, but I'm fine with just watching the highlights on Universal Sports tomorrow evening, unspoiled. I've been watching the pairs and men streaming live during the day, and then the Universal coverage at night, but ladies is too boring to watch twice.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I am not sure if I have Worlds airing in my area but that would be my choice.

7. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

I'm watching the wedding on my TV. The laptop will be open and streaming, and I'll keep up with the ladies' scores, but it's not my favourite. Dance I will pay much more attention to.

Shuttle launch :( I was suppose to be there but had to cancel due to personal matters. I'll watch it. launches around 3:50ish.

8. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

Wedding will be on the TV, I'll have the skating on the laptop, and hopefully I'll be back home in time to watch the shuttle launch.

9. Karina1974

Karina1974 Well-Known Member

None. I have to work (and can't stream anything there), and then I'm going contra dancing in Albany tomorrow night.

10. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm going to watch both! I'll be going back and forth, back and forth... :watch: :watch:

11. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

Skating on the computer and the wedding on TV. I hope I can stay awake! :wideeyes:

12. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

My choice is sleep. But I can't wait to watch the wedding on the DVR and read the snarks about both Worlds and the wedding right here. :cheer2:

13. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

I can watch all!

14. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

There will be coverage of The Wedding on just about every damn station all day and night tomorrow, so Worlds it is for me -- I need the snark to get my day going :lol: .

15. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov Well-Known Member

None of the above.

I've been going back and forth over whether I feel enthusiastic enough about skating to watch any of Worlds. Depending on the results I might try and catch a repeat of Worlds over the weekend (if Universal decides to re-air segments of the competition that is) and ever since the Challenger tradgedy I stopped watching lift offs (out of nerves) but watched the liftoffs on the news later.

I hadn't been planning on watching The wedding anyway but was going to watch the news later just to see the dress. I am now so over it thanks to media saturation I'm not planning on that either. Of course there is no way to not see at least recaps unless I don't watch the local news or read the morning paper at all. Definitely won't be watching live. Okay I also admit I'm no longer patient enough to sit through all that, I'm not sure how I sat through Diana and Charles' wedding 30 years ago.

16. skatefan

skatefan Well-Known Member

BOTH of course :)

But if I had to absolutely choose between them it would be Worlds :cheer2:

17. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

I watched the wedding, but sadly the shuttle launch is work time, afaik. Not really watching Worlds, I'll find out all I need to know after they open K&C here in the post-sesason--FSU peeps have all the good commentary anyway!

18. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

None of the above. Hockey Playoffs. :shuffle: