Weaver and Poje their time is now

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sliver98, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

They just did Je Suis in the gala so amazing!

2. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

My god !..and I thought it would be safe to watch the gala without my box of kleenex..;)

3. puglover

puglover Active Member

I love Je Suis Malade forever and always.

4. tut88

tut88 Member

:)

5. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

:lol:I know...I'm not kidding . My dogs thought there was something wrong... I cried all the way through , but couldn't tear myself away from the screen to grab something to blow my nose on.:lol:

6. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I was there to see both of their programs and was totally amazed at their speed and committment. What terrific performances. I was all teary at the end of the FD...doesn't happen but it did tonight. Everyone talks about DW speed, but V/M and W/P are just as fast IMO.....and they finish their moves nicely.

7. tapper88

tapper88 New Member

I had messaged Kaitlyn on Facebook congratulating her on the performances and she messaged me back :)
    They are doing WTT but not SOI as Kaitlyn has surgery following WTT! Assuming to get the screws out of her ankle?!
    Anyways, soo sweet she replied.

8. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Thanks Liz. That's basically confirmation Tessa and Scott aren't doing WTT. Can't wait to see Weaver and Poje there though! I'm glad she replied you back.

9. tapper88

tapper88 New Member

Me too! So glad we will be able to see their beautiful programs again. Hopefully someone can put them on YT because WTT isn't shown on tv.

10. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I believe we were able to watch live last year on the ISU website.

11. tut88

tut88 Member

here in italy too !
    Let's hope isu will do it again !

12. skatingfan04

skatingfan04 Active Member

Wait, W/P are doing WTT? I thought we could only send one dance team to that. Are V/M taking a pass on it this year?

13. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I think it is well documented that Scott really dislikes the event. So if they weren't required to do it, it makes sense they won't.

14. JasperBoy

JasperBoy Heading for Helsinki

I was in London and was thrilled to see Kaitlyn and Andrew skate so well. They got 3 SOs from me, including Je Suis Malade. And tears, too. What a victory for them just to be on the ice. Inspirational.
    Oh, met Mama Poje, too. She is a hoot!

15. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

I hope it is not any kind of risk to their health to skate at the WTT and they have another great skate! They could even possibly gain a bit more momentum going into next season like D&W did at last years WTT.

16. WeaverPojeLove

WeaverPojeLove New Member

Hey there!

I'm the owner of The Weaver Poje Love tumblr and I'm here to tell you about the 2nd edition of our annual fan Q & A with Kaitlyn and Andrew (who are as awesome as ever!)

Last year’s edition of the Q & A was so much fun (click here to read it)! We received about 30 questions from fans all around the world and, through last season, we realized that the Q & A was read by figure skating TV commentators and sport journalists! So thanks to Kaitlyn and Andrew, you get the chance to ask them again any question about their skating, their goals and their programs for the upcoming season(s).

This is how it works:

You send us your question(s) via:

1. Tumblr PRIVATE MESSAGE or ASK BOX (anonymous is on).

2. Twitter @WeaverPojeLove PRIVATE MESSAGE or tweet me the question.

3. Email: theweaverpojelove@gmail.com

All the questions will be sent to Kaitlyn and Andrew anonymously (language is not an obstacle! Try to write the question the best you can and we can help you if English is not your first or second language).

When WeaPo will answer, we’ll publish the Q & A on the blog – so stay tuned!

You have until June 23, 2013.

Can’t wait to read your questions, I’m sure they’ll be just as awesome as they were last year!!! Bring them on ;)

PS: If you have questions about Kaitlyn’s injury, many have been asked by Tatjana Flade in a great interview with Weaver/Poje after WTT (click here).

Thank you!

spikydurian and (deleted member) like this.
  17. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Like her boy?!:swoon:

18. tut88

tut88 Member

Thank you !!! I'll send mine !!

19. JasperBoy

JasperBoy Heading for Helsinki

Yes, I do!

20. tut88

tut88 Member

21. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

22. ~tapdancer~

~tapdancer~ Well-Known Member

23. blancanieves

blancanieves Active Member

24. Fort

Fort New Member

That picture was amazing... and a few more, though not quite so smoldering.
    http://instagram.com/davidbaden/#
    He says they're in NY for a photoshoot. There's a bit of video that makes me laugh, mostly for the reactions of random New Yorkers to crazy people footworking their way across an intersection.

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  25. pani

pani Well-Known Member

So, this will be tango in FD? :p Is this good idea for OG?
    I hope in SD this will not be traditional American musical dance, but something original. Like in "Step up 3D" where they danced on "Singing in the rain" contemporary dace :)
    Cant wait to know, what they choose. He look like an actor from old Holywood movies. :hat1:
    Interesting, how Americans support WP. Maybe because she is an American?

26. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

Yeah, that must be it.

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  27. Marta24

Marta24 Active Member

Man, after seeing this picture,I want them to do a tango so badly,especially Andrew has the right look for that.:D

28. tut88

tut88 Member

agree!!!

29. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

Andrew in a tango ? Yum. Look at his perfect tango feet.( If you can tear your eyes away from the rest of him) Kaitlyn is lovely, too.. but nothing beats a man who gets the tango... This could be second only to Scott and Max ... ( maybe equal...we'll see ) ;)

And isn't the meat packing district apros pos ?

ETA : Hold on ! Those other photos ?... How dang cute is Kaitlyn , all 1940's Betty Grable-ish looking ?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  30. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

I think they're going to dance to music from 42nd street the musical.