Weaver and Poje prepare for 2011-12 season

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Sylvia, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  2. SamuraiK

SamuraiK Well-Known Member

So I bet its gonna be the same music cuts/mixes Takahashi used for his SP this season. The "Batucada" part (there are many Batucada pieces but the one Daisuke uses is the most famous) explodes just before his step sequence.

3. Arianne

Arianne New Member

I'm excited to see this new SD from W/P. Their short dance from last season was just exquisite! They've been improving by leaps and bounds!!!

4. RumbleFish

RumbleFish New Member

They should have won the bronze medal at Moscow.
    Best of luck to them next season.

Debrah and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Easily.

I hope they can keep the momentum next season.

6. reut

reut Active Member

7. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

They are a stunning young couple, and their Moulin Rouge free dance was one of the highlights from Moscow worlds for me.

The Russian audience loved them.

8. stevlin

stevlin Member

They are my favorite ice dancers. They are tall,good looking and smooth. They are so classy that when they are on the ice, I can't take my eyes off of them. Heard that they went on vacation together. Are they a couple?

9. reut

reut Active Member

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  10. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see their new programs at Skate Canada. I wish them all the good fortune to achieve their goals for this season. They are not only great skaters but such a striking team. They just glow.:)

11. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

It's funny that was always one of the first things I liked to know about a team were they weren't they a couple off ice ? I was always disappointed when they weren't especially Marina/Gwendal :eek:
    It's interesting that in the past a lot of teams were together off ice especially the Russians.Many of them split later on even though they'd been skating and married for years.EG Lobacheva/Averbuch Grushina/Goncharov Usova/Zhulin .Now it's very rare. what's changed? Is skating so much more demanding and teams can't be together 24/7?

12. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this! I love that they got their freedance music idea from a fan! That gives FSUers hope, non?