Walmart Video

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by missflick, Jun 27, 2011.

1. missflick

missflick New Member

2. Spinner

Spinner Where's my book?

3. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

4. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

5. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

I just spent about 20 minutes looking at some of the pictures on PoWM. Part of me wonders why those people never do a 360 in front of a mirror, and the other part of me wonders how many of them dress like that just so they *might* end up on PoWM. There's some really scary shit there! Yowza!
  6. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Only in America...:D
  7. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

I watched the video with horror and it affirmed my decision to never go to Walmart.
    algonquin and (deleted member) like this.
  8. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

9. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

I've seen this before, not sure if it was here. I never go to Walmart because I think their business model is despicable. But, as Japanfan said, now I'm even happier with that decision.

Do you all think it's that those people don't look in the mirror? Or do they think they look good?
  10. Norlite

Norlite New Member

I just don't understand how that woman got a pair of boobs on her back.
  11. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

My condo happens to be very close to a Walmart. One of the reasons I bought my condo was *because* it was so close to a Walmart. And it'll be converted into a SuperWalmart. Can't wait!
    mmscfdcsu and (deleted member) like this.
  12. musicgurl

musicgurl I know a place...

I really need to show that video/website to my brother. He's been at Walmart for almost 4 years and I'm finding myself wondering if he's ever seen people like that.
  13. mmscfdcsu

mmscfdcsu Skating Pairs with Drew

Not at the WalMarts I go to. The tackiest folks there tend to be the suburban moms in their tennis togs. Oh well, everybody has to have something to hate be it WalMart, fast food, tobacco, perfume, tattoos, and even :shuffle:pop/rock and television.
    milanessa and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Nan

Nan Just me

Very few at my Wal-Mart, but the ones that do come in....you have to see to believe. ;)
  15. missflick

missflick New Member

16. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

We get those photos sent around the office from time to time but I love how someone has put it into a song. And it is not a bad one at that either. Love the Masters of the Universe.
  17. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

Beware of hidden cameras or we'll see you one in of those videos, doing a happy dance in the toilet paper aisle. :)
  18. Bev Johnston

Bev Johnston New Member

I hardly ever go to Walmart, and the last time (I believe it was in 2006) I did, it was only because they are open much later than Target and I needed some things for my dog. The first site I was greeted by upon walking through the front door was a goth girl sitting on a bench with a cell phone to her ear, crying like there was no tomorrow. I'm sure you can imagine the mascara river on that one. Then, I made the mistake of going to the line with only a few people, thinking it would be faster. It turned out that all of those people in line not only had mullets, but were wearing flannel (in May). Most of them were cashing paychecks and then buying multiple cartons of cigarettes. It took about 30 minutes to get through that line. Whew. But believe it or not, the number one reason I don't go to my local Walmart has nothing to do with the interesting locals, it's because that store is always a mess and the parking lot is a nightmare.
  19. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

I could only make it through 1/2 the video. OMG, I've heard of the crazy stuff found online regarding WM shoppers but woah....that was truly disturbing and hilarious. :eek:
  20. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

I go to a Walmart quite frequently but have never seen anything close to the POW pictures. If I did I'd be posted in the site because I'd be looking crazy trying not to pee while laughing, hehehe. The worst I've encountered is your typical frazzled mom with kids howling. Poor thing.
  21. nyrak

nyrak Active Member

I know eh? I don't shop at Walmart either, but a friend & I take a trip there once in awhile to people watch ;) :D
  22. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member