Vote for the pair AND Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner with if you could.

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by FSWer, Apr 8, 2012.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok my Friends!!! Today I want you to vote for the one Pair Skater,AND the one Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner up with if you could. Please mark only one each. If you choose "other", please say who. You need NOT be a Skater to answer this. It's all in fun. GO!!!

2. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

From pairs - Trankov. He seems quite good looking and usually lands his jumps.

3. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

Pairs - Alexei Rogonov
    Dance - Ivan Volobuev

both for obvious reasons :grope: :swoon:

4. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I'd love to dance with Charlie White. I think I'd bring him down though- plus, I hear he has a good partner right now, so I don't expect to get a try out anytime soon.

I'm not picky for pairs- I just want someone to do a death spiral with me!

5. CantALoop

CantALoop Well-Known Member

From a purely superficial standpoint, I wouldn't mind if Yannick Bonheur tossed me around a bit on ice and off :p :grope:

6. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Dance - Fabian Bourzat
    Pairs - Hongbo Zhao

7. alchemy void

alchemy void Running away from POTO

Dance: Khoklova. Even with a terrible height difference, we'd be the most :smokin: dance team ever with scandalous routines.

Pairs: Caydee Deney. We would rock, and it would give me an excuse to go tanning again.

8. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Sasha

I did not read the OP correctly, and just voted for 'other'. That worked quite well for pairs, since I voted for Anton S.

For my ice dance partner, I want Charlie White, and i want to win the OGM in 2018 with him, after Meryl retires.:lol::lol::lol:

9. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Dance: Ben Agosto or Christopher Dean. Although I would cry and/or faint if I were even on the same ice with either of them, so it might not be too successful a partnership :lol:

Pairs: Have never even thought about it, because I would need someone the size of Yao Min or Andre the Giant to work with.